10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Hillview
Rating 3.83.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 52 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 14, 2019Food was cold, hardly any cheese or sauce on shrimp pasta bakes and baked spaghetti.Amy R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019I ordered the lunch special with a salad. The salad had three tomatoes. I ate one without noticing but relatively soon into the salad I noticed my tomato’s were covered in multiple rotten black spots. Yes, the one I ate has upset my stomach.
I took my tomato findings to the manager on duty. She offered food to say sorry but I was not feeling it since I had just eaten rotten fruit. She never offered a refund but before leaving, I asked for a refund. The amount of my meal was refunded. Unfortunately, this “apology” was nothing more than insult upon injury. What was not made clear before processing the refund is that she was going to recharge our entire order less my meal and then refund the original amount. I was dumbfounded!
I paid $23.40 and 17.04 for rotten food. Then, in 7-10 days I would get the $23.40 refunded. I guess the moral of the story is...
For $40.44 you can be served rotten tomatoes.Brandi T.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019Felicia took care of me through the drive thru. Friendly, smiling, and made sure I was pleased before driving away.Pam W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Purchased 2 baked spaghetti with meatballs. Paid $18. The breadsticks are great. The spaghetti meals are horrible. NO SAUCE at all. Dry Spaghetti and cheese. :( terribleCindy m
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019This store never given u shred cheese unless the District manager is in the storeCris s
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019The food I got on 6/19/19 was a double slice of pizza. It was raw and the cheese wasn't even melted. I called and complained to a manager named David. He said he would send me a coupon from a free entree. He didn't send me anything. Awful food & poor customer service. Safe to say I will never go back to Fazoli's ever again.Chris H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2019Despite few cars being in the drive-through, I had to wait several minutes at the speaker before even being able to order. Then there was a long wait to get to the window. Once I was at the window and paid, I waited an excessive amount of time to receive my food. I was planning on asking for a refund the next time the employee came back to the window, but she finally had my food in her hand. I wasn’t offered any form of compensation for the excessive wait time. Then I got to my destination with my food to find there were no utensils in my bag. I will not be returning to this location any time soon.Trey M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019I haven't been to Fazolis in a long time. When I first arrived I was greeted by a VERY nice lady named Rachel R. I didn't know what I wanted and she asked me if I wanted a sample of something so I tried the new spicy tomato penne. I loved it so I ordered it. Everything was great and Rachel would walk by every now and then to check on me to see if everything was ok. Her smile and positive attitude is certainly infectious. When I wanted more bread, a guy named Troy helped me. I told him I didn't want a ton of butter on it because of my diet and he said he'd be happy to make fresh "dry" bread for me. I was really impressed with both Rachel and Troy. Both were VERY VERY nice to me and made me felt like I was family and that I was a guest in their home. My experience at this particular Fazolis will always be remembered by how I was treated hence why I took the time to go to your website to compliment both of them. I will certainly be back! I just wish other restaurants had this type of talent and people who actually care and make you feel like you're "at home".Tyler R.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019Customer service was fine. Fettuccini ultimate the sauce was much too thin. Not up to normal and not as tasty as usual. Whatever cleaners they were using were not good. The floor was very sticky as well as the tables. It wasn’t because they weren’t cleaning because they were so it had to be the cleaner itsrlfKathy H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 17, 2019Terrible customer service. Never got the extra plates I asked for. Did not get my salad or breadsticks til we were almost finished. There was no ice and no sweet tea and limited availability of drinks. The help was not rude my any means but not particularly friendly or helpful. Guess I got spoiled at another Fazoli’s I went to that had exceptional and friendly customer service. Fresh grated cheese on my salad shortly after sitting. Very unimpressed with this visit.Wendy H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 17, 2019No f*cking stars!!!! Dumbest manager and worst restaurant in Louisville. Every aspect of my visit was horrible. You were excessively understaffed. The restaurant was filthy. Almost all of my order was inaccurate. I didn't receive my lunch and everyone else in the office got theirs. When asking where my lunch was, the lady told her employee Dwayne to tell me she'll email me. WTF??? Dwayne tried to accomodate and there was no preparing my order for me. I wasn't rude or loud or unaccomodating to her but I have NEVER seen such a mess of a restaurant. If this is your quality control and management, then you are a poorly run company. The interaction between the staff and customers is the first priority. By the way, how do you run out of breadsticks only to give burnt sticks when you finally have some. It took 30 minutes to take a counter order. What a crappy restaurant you run in Louisville off of Hurstbourne Pkwy. I am a rewards customer who has been to your Somerset restaurant many times, I only wish I could go the the Somerset store where they know how to manage.Harold Megargel
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 06, 2019Best manager in the bizDarin B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Very friendly staff. Always ask if you need anything when dining in. Great job!Bobby W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Very good service and food. But please bring back the manicotti!!!!!Mary C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great customer service. They make your experience at the restaurant very relaxed. Everyone is so friendly.Oh, and the food is awesome.Debbie S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Customer service is excellent;the staff is friendly and knowledgeable about the products they offer and the food is hot and very tasty.
Management is hands on and comes to every table to check on the customer's experience. We have always found the restaurant clean and the drink station well stocked. We highly recommend the Hillview, KY Fazoli's.Joan V.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Everyone there is friendly and helpful. They always have a smile and are eager to help. I LOVE going to this Fazoli's.Janice Z.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019The personal service that you receive from Troy, Alicia, and the others keep us coming back each week. Awesome crew! Great Food! Wonderful Atmosphere! Jan R.Jan R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 16, 2019Would give zero stars if it would let me. Two rude managers, arguing with me about an order that was taken wrong and bagged wrong. When I returned to the drive through window after going all the way home, the lady (who later said she was a manager) told me that I could get one of the things that was wrong on my receipt but that I would have to pay for the other item because I should have looked at the receipt or in the bag to make sure my order was right???? Really, since when did I get a job at Fazolis? She decided to ignore me and take another order when I continued to tell her that I wanted the two items that I ordered. So, I asked for a manager and she shut the window so she couldn't hear me and proceeded to continue to take the order. Needless to say I went in the store where then the other manager told me I could not get the two items I wanted but that he could give me a refund. I told him I did not want a refund I wanted the items that I paid 19.98 for. He told me no several times while I continued to tell him I don't want a refund, I want my two items. The lady manager walked over, told me I am not getting them, they have 22 years and 12 years of service between them so she couldn't have been rude. Okay, thats beside the point, you shut the window and continued to take another order. ALL I WANTED WAS MY TWO ITEMS! Finally, to the disliking of the female manager, I was given the two items. Why wasn't I just taken care of at the window? The mistake was not my fault! I will not return to this Fazolis and will make sure to spread the word to check your receipts and orders at this Fazolis because it is the customers job to do so.Laura H.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 20, 2019they served me day old bread sticks they were hard and dry almost toast and they were pretty skimpy on the meat sauce on the pasta as well. Order 5257. Order ID. aabtlhhnanabbruce lenhoff