Fazoli's Preston Highway
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Preston Highway
(Displaying 20 out of 63 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019Poor customer service. It took at least five minutes for any sort of acknowledgement from any associate. The cashier who finally took my order looked very annoyed and was generally unpleasant. I understand when a restaurant is busy and service is slow but I do not appreciate the lack of respect towards a paying customer.Matt W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2019Claimed to be making fresh chicken. Ended up with a shriveled up chicken breast that you couldn't even bite into. Manager didn't return phone call despite leaving name/number with team member.Josh B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019I took my 8yr old in for her bday dinner. Fazolis is her favorite. We ordered and sat in a booth. We waited 20 min and they started bringing food out to a family that ordered after me. I went up to counter w my receipt and 2 workers were at counter making food and never talked to me even after I made eye contact. When I finally get a worker to come.to the register o told them how long we'd been waiting and he goes "she's at your table now" he could have apologized and offered free dessert. Listen apologize satisfy and thank. Basic business operation if you want to keep your customers. I got a sampler. I only ate my lasagna portion the rest was horrible.Crystal P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Order didn't have the store address on the website or in the email. There are 2 stores on Preston Hwy in Louisville. My wife called the number and the guy said they were off Indian trail so my wife went to the other location that is literally on Preston Hwy but they didn't have it. This is ridiculous!Charles
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019I will never go back to any of your restaurants. I spent 20 minutes in the drive through and when I got to the window my food was still not ready. I left without my food. There were only weak excuses made. NO service recovery effortsBob O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019I filled out one of these messages the day it happened but no one has responded. I am writing again to notify you of a horrible experience with my food and the manager, Kennedy. We live on Dixie Highway. The location closest to us is not good. We refuse to eat there after many attempts. the location was consistently disheveled and the food tasted old and the presentation was less than appetizing. We usually wait until we are in Clarksville, Indiana or on Preston Highway. However, I was craving fazolis so my sweet fiance drove way out of the way (25 min each way) to get my chicken parmesan. When he arrived home with it, I immediately noticed the container was full of liquid and the contents looked like potato soup. I tried to take a bite but the taste was so sour, I couldn't consume it. My household agreed that something wasn't right. The chicken was not properly cooked or breaded. It was a soggy mess and looked worse than a chicken patty from a school lunch. I tried to pick the chicken off and just eat the pasta but the combination of marinara and alfredo sauce was disgusting. It was mixed together throughout the dish. I was already unhappy with the salad as more than half was thrown out for being brown and nasty. I took video and pictures of the entire meal. I called the manager who identified himself as Kennedy. He told me that the dish was supposed to be made with a ladle of each sauce. I explained that the chicken parmesan is the only item I ever order and it's never been this way. Usually, if I have any compliant it is that it is too dry and lacking marinara. This mess was just awful. I was most shocked that Kennedy argued with me instead of listening. I was told that I could return to the location that night to have the meal remade but it would be made the same way. I was not sending my fiance on another 40 min round trip on a work night, costing him his time and our gas. I asked if the man could put our name down to replace the item the next time we were in the area. He said he could not do that and would need to original item back. So, I've been keeping said item in a bag outside. It's going to be pretty disgusting by the time I'm in the area to have it replaced. And a manager is asking me to walk into your restaurant with old, disgusting food...at the counter with who knows how many customers standing there while I explain the situation to the manager on duty. That doesn't seem right to me. I've never encountered such a request or a rude response.Amelia S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019I need someone to contact me about the food and experience I had with Kennedy, the manager.Amelia S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019I was refused a kids meal because I didn't have a kid with me in the car. That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.Pat Van Winkle
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 01, 2019better customer service needed from older lady!!Belle X
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019Ord ID:AABTKHPLAECA
Until today, I would have given top marks but they insisted I had to have onions on my salad (and my daughter's). Prior to this, they would make one without onions. The smell of fresh onions makes me nauseous,(not what most people are looking for when going out to dinner). Any idea why this change?Natalie G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Still wish somebody could tell me how to attach a coupon to an on-line orderBarbara U.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Service was very good and food was excellent.Wayne M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great service and foodAngelique G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Vert good customer serviceTommy T.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Food is very good but,
Music is bad and too loud and,
cheese shakers seldom cleaned.Barry C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great Baked Spaghetti & Delicious BreadsticksGrace T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019We hadn’t ate here in a few years because of bad experience but decided to give it another try , Horrible experience , we waited a total of 45 minutes and ask a couple of times where our food was and was told it’ll be here shortly because they were behind . We ended up getting a refund .Anna l
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2019The person working the drive-through was very rude and unpleasant. I cheerfully greeted her with a hello (because she did not greet me) and her response was to roll her eyes and slam the window shut. She didn't say a word to me after that. It was quite rude and bizarre. I called the manager to complain and she acted indifferent about it. Also, my cheese pizza was poorly made with only about half having cheese on it.Caroline, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 06, 2019The manager on the night of 4/6 (older white woman with gray hair) was absolutely horrific. She stood behind the counter in plain view of customers, eating food and licking her fingers, and then plating customers food without gloves or washing her hands. I specifically asked the cashier to plate my bread sticks, I was so shocked. She also attempts to limit your unlimited bread sticks to 2 per order. When she isn't contaminating everyone's food, she is micromanaging employees to the point of embarrassment. I have been a manager for years, she is wildly inappropriate to the team here. I couldn't help but notice I wasn't the only customer cringing as she played 21 questions with the cashier after each order. I cannot say I will be back here.Brianna
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 06, 2019This location is the filthiest I have ever been in. Almost every table is covered with dirty dishes also silverware and trash on the floor. No tea at the drink counter no forks or other items avalible. I have to go ask for everything I need. I am here on business but will never return to this location again.Randall L Evans sr