Fazoli's Preston Highway
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Preston Highway
Rating 3.23.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 70 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2020Cook forgot to put onions and vinaigrette on my sandwich. Probably the driest sandwich I've ever had from this location. Now I understand my son's regrets at eating at what used to be one our favorite restaurants. The last couple of times at this location we have left disappointed.Teresa Wright
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2020Food is getting bad again. We got the baked lasagna and bacon mac/cheese last night. Lasagna was hard as a rock, almost totally inedible. Macaroni was not completely cooked, very hard and chewy. Had problems before, but now I believe we will stop eating at this place. Too many bad meals lately. This was the last strawBarbara U
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2020Absolutely pitiful food quality and poor service. All around miserable experience. We drove through the drive through to place an order around 8:30PM; however, we were told the restaurant was close via the ordering station. Believing this was errant, we opted to eat in as we believed the restaurant was still open. The restaurant was indeed open with a few customers in front, but we decided we wanted to still stay as we trekked to Fazoli's and didn't want to leave empty handed. From order placement to food delivered to the table was about 25 minutes! Drink machine was not working and there was no silverware. We still decided to stick it out as we have visited before and were quite hungry. Upon receiving food, my sandwich and pasta looked so sad and disappointing. The sauce on my Italian sandwich appeared to be left out, possibly left out for whole week prior. I frequent Fazoli's and typically have very positive experiences; however, my last few experiences, especially this specific experience was terrible. Granted there were only two employees working the night I visited, the food and service was so terrible I felt compelled to leave feedback. This is probably the only review I have written concerning poor service. Please contact me if you need specifics on the visit. Thanks.Mike K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 03, 2020I experienced a bad and Racist behaviorMoh Bance
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 17, 2019I have been waiting in like for 30 minutes waiting on my food in the drive thruSydnee T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 15, 2019Doris L was rude. I came through the drive thru and ordered an Italian ice drink, which I thought meant something else and told her never mind and she groaned very loud as if it was an issue. She had an issue taking our coupon. And was rude & grumpy during the entire transactions. The wait was about 8 minutes from ordering to getting our food, which is too long when only one car was ahead of us.Cara M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2019outstanding service & great food but contact me i'd to tell u what i observed.John H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019Poor customer service. It took at least five minutes for any sort of acknowledgement from any associate. The cashier who finally took my order looked very annoyed and was generally unpleasant. I understand when a restaurant is busy and service is slow but I do not appreciate the lack of respect towards a paying customer.Matt W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2019Claimed to be making fresh chicken. Ended up with a shriveled up chicken breast that you couldn't even bite into. Manager didn't return phone call despite leaving name/number with team member.Josh B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019I took my 8yr old in for her bday dinner. Fazolis is her favorite. We ordered and sat in a booth. We waited 20 min and they started bringing food out to a family that ordered after me. I went up to counter w my receipt and 2 workers were at counter making food and never talked to me even after I made eye contact. When I finally get a worker to come.to the register o told them how long we'd been waiting and he goes "she's at your table now" he could have apologized and offered free dessert. Listen apologize satisfy and thank. Basic business operation if you want to keep your customers. I got a sampler. I only ate my lasagna portion the rest was horrible.Crystal P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Order didn't have the store address on the website or in the email. There are 2 stores on Preston Hwy in Louisville. My wife called the number and the guy said they were off Indian trail so my wife went to the other location that is literally on Preston Hwy but they didn't have it. This is ridiculous!Charles
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019I will never go back to any of your restaurants. I spent 20 minutes in the drive through and when I got to the window my food was still not ready. I left without my food. There were only weak excuses made. NO service recovery effortsBob O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019I filled out one of these messages the day it happened but no one has responded. I am writing again to notify you of a horrible experience with my food and the manager, Kennedy. We live on Dixie Highway. The location closest to us is not good. We refuse to eat there after many attempts. the location was consistently disheveled and the food tasted old and the presentation was less than appetizing. We usually wait until we are in Clarksville, Indiana or on Preston Highway. However, I was craving fazolis so my sweet fiance drove way out of the way (25 min each way) to get my chicken parmesan. When he arrived home with it, I immediately noticed the container was full of liquid and the contents looked like potato soup. I tried to take a bite but the taste was so sour, I couldn't consume it. My household agreed that something wasn't right. The chicken was not properly cooked or breaded. It was a soggy mess and looked worse than a chicken patty from a school lunch. I tried to pick the chicken off and just eat the pasta but the combination of marinara and alfredo sauce was disgusting. It was mixed together throughout the dish. I was already unhappy with the salad as more than half was thrown out for being brown and nasty. I took video and pictures of the entire meal. I called the manager who identified himself as Kennedy. He told me that the dish was supposed to be made with a ladle of each sauce. I explained that the chicken parmesan is the only item I ever order and it's never been this way. Usually, if I have any compliant it is that it is too dry and lacking marinara. This mess was just awful. I was most shocked that Kennedy argued with me instead of listening. I was told that I could return to the location that night to have the meal remade but it would be made the same way. I was not sending my fiance on another 40 min round trip on a work night, costing him his time and our gas. I asked if the man could put our name down to replace the item the next time we were in the area. He said he could not do that and would need to original item back. So, I've been keeping said item in a bag outside. It's going to be pretty disgusting by the time I'm in the area to have it replaced. And a manager is asking me to walk into your restaurant with old, disgusting food...at the counter with who knows how many customers standing there while I explain the situation to the manager on duty. That doesn't seem right to me. I've never encountered such a request or a rude response.Amelia S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019I need someone to contact me about the food and experience I had with Kennedy, the manager.Amelia S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019I was refused a kids meal because I didn't have a kid with me in the car. That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.Pat Van Winkle
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 01, 2019better customer service needed from older lady!!Belle X
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2019Ord ID:AABTKHPLAECA
Until today, I would have given top marks but they insisted I had to have onions on my salad (and my daughter's). Prior to this, they would make one without onions. The smell of fresh onions makes me nauseous,(not what most people are looking for when going out to dinner). Any idea why this change?Natalie G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Still wish somebody could tell me how to attach a coupon to an on-line orderBarbara U.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Service was very good and food was excellent.Wayne M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great service and foodAngelique G.