Fazoli's Hurstbourne Lane
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Hurstbourne Lane
(Displaying 20 out of 67 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019Way under staffed. Showed up for dinner on Friday evening with my family. There were 4 people working in the entire restaurant. We waiting 15 minutes to order and the restaurant was basically empty. Manager stated that they would have been slow even if they were properly staffed. Also made political statements about Donald Trump, and how he is ruining the restaurant business with the strong economy. Very unprofessional.Lyndsey C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019Went through the drive thru ordered penne pasta with alfredo sauce broccoli and chicken but got home and my dinner was only noodles and sauce...Lindsey E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 04, 2019Went through drive-thru to order a chicken bacon Cesar salad. Took over 10 minutes to get my order and then when I did, I got home and there was no Cesar dressing.Chris O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019I sat in the drive thru for about 10 minutes with only two cars in front of me that I could see. I watched the other two cars sit there and do nothing before finally ordering and it didn't look like it was because they didn't know what they wanted. When I got to the speaker I sat there with no one acknowledging that I pulled up so I got out of line and went inside. I walked in right behind another lady. We stood at the counter for a solid 10 minutes before someone acknowledged us. There was an old man walking around cleaning the tables. The guy in the kitchen had two different windows through which he could see us and he made no effort to help or tell someone to help us. A different person came from kitchen wearing a drive thru headset. He went to the refrigerator under the counter, got two bowls of salad, with his thumb in the bowl, and went back to the drive thru without saying a word. Finally a girl came out of nowhere. I think she was cleaning the bathroom. She disappeared into another room for a couple of minutes then came out. She took her gloves off, wiped her hands on her pants and took our orders. I only asked for bread sticks. She got them herself. She took the bag for them and stuck her hand in to open it all the way. I was so frustrated at that point I just took it and left because I wasn't sure I could ask her to wash her hands first without being incredibly rude. I haven't been to a fazolis in 5 years. I've never been to that location. It was terrible. I'm kinda afraid to eat the bread sticks but I'll feel bad for wasting food so I don't know what I'm going to do. Something needs to be addressed. I worked in fast food places from age 16-24 while I was in school so I know sometimes it gets busy and things happen but there is no excuse for how things were going there this evening.Que, C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019I had to come here to talk about the AMAZING service we received tonight. I showed up with my family for my son’s 2 year old birthday celebration. I saw there was a party room and asked Joy if there was any way we could use the party room even though it was totally a last minute request. She said yes and we were thrilled. From that first interaction on the entire staff at this location was fantastic. They brought our group of 12 breadsticks, were so incredibly kind and attentive, brought my kids cookies and even provided us with paper plates for the cookie cake I brought. I just can’t say enough great things about Joy and the rest of the crew working. Please please please give them praise for the awesome work tonight. We will most definitely be back to this location soon!Kathleen G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019I went to this location twice within a week. The wait time on both occasions, was ridiculously long. The first visit was eat in, and we were still waiting for our food, 47 minutes after ordering. The second was an attempt to use the drive thru, but we sat in the line for over 15 minutes, behind 3 other cars, and the line did not move.
We like the food, but we went down the street to Panda.
If you don't improve the service at this location, it won't survive, and we would hate to see that happen.Richard Kern
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019Excellent customer service, even though I could tell they were short-staffed they were working together and were positive and friendly great great staff especially want to say how good Joy is on your front counter, she's excellentLori M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019It took 48 minutes to get a take-out primo submarine sandwich. The drive-thru was backed up with cars, so we went inside (8/1/19). Entered the store at 8pm & order was taken at 8:11pm & food was finally ready at 8:48pm. While the staff was nice, they obviously did not have enough help. Recently, during another attempt to get food we waited in the drive-thru line for over 30 minutes.Cindy T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019This is the worst “fast food” experience I’ve had in a long time. Ordered our food 45 minutes ago and it arrived at our table cold. The girl that brought it to us said nothing as she slid it onto the table. They forgot half of my order. Heard another customer complaining and instead of compensating, the manager had an attitude. I can’t even ask for a refund because the line is too long.Holly B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019Very slow service. Many dirty dishes still on tables and stacked on top of trash cans.Ed D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019address on my receipt is 33 Whittington Pky Louisville KY 40222 phone 502-423-1777, i waited 37 minutes for my food and only after i went to the counter and refused to leave for 10 minutes did we get our food. I have 1 hour for lunch. The stores priority was drive thru as evidenced by the cars moving through. orders should be filled as they come in, counter or drive through. This is ridiculous. The manager seemed unconcerned with the many people in the dining area waiting longer than we had.sl
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019Not sure how this place is still open. Waited 30 minutes to get our food. I regretted coming here with my family.Stacy H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 20, 2019Service was horrible. Not sure if short staff or just a bad day... took over 20 minutes to get food. Food was luke warm at best, and the portions were so small. I got the $6 lunch combo (used to be $5 just a week or so ago) and the portions were even smaller. I know the portions are half but it had it not been for the breadsticks I would have left hungry. By the way, I asked for additional breadsticks and was told that I have them... (the 2 that came with my meal). I asked for extras because I knew by the time I needed the additional ones it would take an additional forever to get them. I will give them another chance, really hoping this was just an off day for them. didn't even have TV screens on showing lunch specials etc. just really odd. AND I LOATHE those freestyle machines, they are so unsanitary.Connie M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 17, 2019I ordered my food at 12:43 My food was not bagged until 1:59. I did not receive my food until 2:10pm. Also I ordered baked penne with sausage with an extra marinara sauce. Did not get sauce either also I didn't know Spaghetti noodles should be in Baked Penne so this whole ordeal has been terrible.Charmaine D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 16, 2019They had no one working! This is for the one on hurstborne Lane. Super slow and food was everywhere on tables and trash was over flowingMegan F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 20, 2019Was eating there 3/20/19 when a employee that appeared to be the manager was upset over the drink despener not working. He said someone messed it up and was shaking his head and throwing his arms up in the air. Put the blame on the employees. The way he was acting was unprofessional to say the least. I will not be back to this location again.Steve N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 22, 2019went to the drive thru and ordered about 30 dollars worth of food.food was very hot and delicious. Alexis B was our employee and she was very nice and professional.brian h
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 21, 2019I am a frequent Fazoli's customer. Last night there was a new lady named Joy behind the counter. She greeted me with a big smile and quickly took my order. She brought my food out and because they were not busy she checked on me to make sure everything was good and whether I needed additional breadsticks. She made the experience amazing! Thank you for hiring someone amazing like Joy!!Shannon R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 15, 2019ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE TODAY. USUALLY THIS IS A VERY GOOD FAZOLIS, BUT I WAITED IN LINE ABOUT 10 MINUTES, BUT AT LEAST I SAW THE LINE AND DECIDED TO WAIT THROUGH IT. AFTER I PAID, IT TOOK 25 MINUTES TO GET THE FOOD, AT LUNCH TIME, THE LUNCH SPECIAL. 25 MINUTES. FOR 1/2 LASAGNA AND 1/2 FETTUCINI ALFREDO. AND THEN I GOT THE SPAGHETTI INSTEAD OF THE LASAGNA. BUT I WAS SO TIRED OF WAITING, I TOOK IT. I HAVE NEVER WAITED LIKE THIS HERE, IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD ONE, BUT TODAY WAS HORRIBLE. I'M DEBATING EVER GOING BACK, AS I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME AT LUNCH. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TODAY, AND HOW IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.BOB G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 14, 2019I drove to this location and asked at the drive through if they had “baked spaghetti”. I was told yes. There was ONE car ahead of me. By the time I got to the window and paid for my order, $7.41, 5 minutes had gone by. A car immediately behind me left as the wait was so long. I had worked all day and was tired and hungry. I waited at the window over FIFTEEN minutes. The girl had placed other orders by the window. Where was mine?! I asked for a manager and asked what the problem is...”I’m fixing your food”. Seriously?! I told him just refund my money. We should have been told from the get go there would be a long wait.K. Vauthrin