10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Madisonville
Rating 3.03.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 60 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2020This is the worst restaurant every time we go there they get the order wrong. BUT Night was too much they didn’t give us the cheese cakes and when we went back to get them the manager said rudely Oh that’s the online order. Then asked why the baked sampler was all stuffed together rudely again that’s the way it come. Reordered separately and was told we get extra bread for the forgotten cakes and that was no existent once we got homeVictoria arispe
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2020My daughters and I went to the Madisonville restaurant on 1/10/2020. They ordered two children’s fettuccine Alfredo w/chicken except my daughter wanted her chicken on the side. I noticed that the total was a little high for two kids meals (21.76) and thought maybe the prices was raised. On the way home I noticed on the receipt that two full sized meals were rung up and tried to call the store twice and didn’t get an answer. I called back today 1/11/2020 and spoke with a woman named Brittany who said she was the GM. I explained me story and that there was a misunderstanding and my daughters ages 8 and 9 were rang up for full sized meals and that we ordered kids meals. I went into further explaining to her that 21.76 is too much for me to pay for two children to eat and asked if I could pay for two kids meals instead of two adult sized meals because we ordered kids meals. She refused to make this right and was very rude and discourteous. I asked if I could speak to someone that may be able to help me, maybe a higher manager and she said have a good day and hung up on me. My family is having financial trouble and we cannot afford to eat out often but when we do we choose here because my kids love it. This experience is very upsetting.Brandon H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2019Brittany was great! The Pizza was AWESOME and the Tortellini was delicious. Our whole order was so good! Loved it!Kathy B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019They refused to wait on us because they was so far behind. So he apologized then walked away from the register and started taking food out to other customers.Ann L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 20191st I sat at the order speaker for 8-10 min waiting to order-no one else in line. 2nd- While waiting at the window watched the manager, Brittney, come into the building carrying her approx 2-3 yo daughter. No hand washing after entering or anything... just starts getting orders together and what looked like arguing with employees. The little girl grabs the bread tongs and is playing with them(hands all over them). MGR takes tongs and proceeds to use them. I was livid. Honked my horn and called her out on it. Her response- my daughter is clean. Service was slow. Food mediocre. Very disappointed. I am sure they are good people, but apparently more training is needed. No one seemed in a hurry. No one was friendly or welcoming. This location needs some help. We love Fazolis- please do some re-training or something.Teri H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019The special of chicken parm and fettuccine bake was horrible. There was no flavor at all and noodles were half cooked. There was almost no sauce if either kind.Shanon T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019Horrible service. Arrived at 6:18 pm and at 6:55 still waiting on food! Because of this we are missing the start of football game. Workers were trying but are understaffed.Margie M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019This store has the worst service!! Its no wonder the place doesnt get any business!! My order was wrong and the staff is to young to run a business!!Kathy w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 20, 2019Just want to tell you how this place is being managed: I live in Hopkinsville, KY and my mother and father often drive to Southern Illinois to visit family. Often, they'll call me to ask if I want anything while they're passing thru either Evansville or Madisonville on the way back home. A month or so ago, I asked for baked ziti - got home, it was a triple sampler. Not what I wanted, but not really a big deal.
Late this evening (July 19), they called and asked if I would like anything (they do love stopping there!) and I said Spaghetti and Meatballs. They ordered that and ordered 2 baked ziti with marinara sauce (they are both vegetarian). When they got home, I had baked spaghetti, NOT what I ordered again - and they had ziti with meat sauce. They threw it out - will not eat meat.
I called and asked to speak to the manager - not sure if the girl I spoke to really was the manager (her name was Alize) but she did offer to give them a free meal when they went back thru Madisonville....they're not there but one time every 2 months.
The orders are continuously wrong. Dad said he won't go back to that location again and wants me to put up a Yelp review about it. I thought I should contact you guys first.
Thank you for your reading of this, I apologize for the length.Michael C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 16, 2019Ordered salad w take out meal. Home and salad is marked w use by 6-14 end of day. It is 6-16 and salad should have been used 2 days ago. Soggy and brown. Very disappointed.Valerie A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 10, 2019I ordered a meatball sub to go and when I opened it there was NO sauce on the meatballs or bread. None! I would gladly ordered something else if I had been warned.Jeff, W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 08, 2019We did not have a good experience. We came in to order. We waited 8 minutes at the register. There was a lady at the register. She was talking on a cell phone and laughing. She completely ignored. She did not acknowledge us. She did not say she would be with us in a minute. We were ignored. We were getting ready to leave when a young man from the back came and took our order. He must have been working the drive-in too since he placed them on hold to assist us. On our ticket it says Brayden G was the employee. There were six people behind us waiting to be served. He was the one who cared about the customers. But to be ignored, and for an employee to be laughing on a cell phone while people are waiting, that is terrible service. No matter how the food tastes, that is what is remembered.Cindy C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019I could fuss about pricing, but that isn't the responsibility of the staff at our location. Breadsticks were hard and my fettuccine had a big piece of plastic film in it. I bit into it before I realized it was there. I have pictures to prove it and just imagine if a child had gotten this in their meal and choked. At what point in the food making process does an employee mistakenly put a piece of plastic film in that is literally 1/4 the size of the lid? I have had poor experiences in the past also, but these things all happened just today. Something is wrong at our Madisonville location and it needs to be fixed.Fallon F.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 03, 2019Customer service was amazing. I never rate a restaurant, if I enjoy the experience I’ll tell the manager in person. Today I did, and now I’m here,all because a very hard worker Broanna made the experience great! Great work ethic, always on the move and a wonderful working attitude with a great smile! This is what I wish every place had, a wonderful employee!Jacob C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019They charge 50 cents “EXTRA” for the strawberries that come on the New York “strawberry” cheesecake!!! It’s not about the 50 cents, but I have never been charged extra unless I ordered extra strawberries! Called other Fazoli’s and ,,Not ONE,, other than Madisonville, Kentucky charges extra!!! The other restaurants said “no, it comes with it but you can have it left off” ,,, smh!!!B W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019I went on my lunch today & ordered the Parmesan chicken lasagna with side order of spaghetti. When I get back toy office to eat the chicken was cold! Not even close to warm while the spaghetti was warm. I called the manager but no one answered so I left a message to return my call. No return call. Very bad customer service & there is no way they cooked the lasagna fresh.Karen N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019Service was fast but my order was complete botched. I order a chicken parmigiana which unless it has changed, is suppose to come with marinara but this came with Alfredo instead. I didn’t have time to take it back due to heading into work. Works need to pay a little more attention to what they are doing.Kwinn D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 20, 2019I took my wife, son and daughter in law and their three boys there yesterday evening. I purchased over $60.00 of food. The entire back end of the dining room was blocked off with chairs ( no sign of notice of why it was blocked off). It was 7:30 pm or there abouts. I asked an employee if we could use one of the tables in the back that would seat our entire group. He said he would have to ask the manager. The manager came out and indicated that there was plenty of seating in the front. Well that was true but we had to move tables together by ourselves. I did not like his attitude or appearance. He had holes in both of his ears that made me wonder! We moved the tables together and ate our food and left. I will never cast a shadow on the doorstep of one of your restaurants again. I felt that we had been inconvenienced. The entire back of the dining room was empty and your employee decided he wanted to argue with me about my request. Not good for business, especially mine!Gary West
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019Ordered parmesan crusted alreado with chicken and broccoli(which I paid extra for) and got lasagna with broccoli(gross) and no chicken(which again I paid extra for!! Always have had good service at this location until today. My co-worker had the same problem with her order! Breadsticks are always good!!Krystal H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019My wife and I ate at the Fazoli‘s restaurant in Madisonville, Kentucky this past Saturday. The serving sizes for the lunch special were tiny. My wife’s spaghetti was four bites and it was not piled up. I asked the young lady that brought it to me if these portions were correct and she nodded , Yes. You may wonder why I didn’t take it back to the front counter. I teach high school students and I have learned not to tick off people that could spit in your food. Just the way it is. It was going to be fine because I knew I could fill up on bread sticks, which are delicious. However, no one ever came around with more breadsticks. That could be because we were able to eat our food in about 10 bites which doesn’t take long. I am a fan of Fazoli‘s and will continue to eat there but not in Madisonville Kentucky.Jimmy D