10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Madisonville
(Displaying 20 out of 55 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019The special of chicken parm and fettuccine bake was horrible. There was no flavor at all and noodles were half cooked. There was almost no sauce if either kind.Shanon T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019Horrible service. Arrived at 6:18 pm and at 6:55 still waiting on food! Because of this we are missing the start of football game. Workers were trying but are understaffed.Margie M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019This store has the worst service!! Its no wonder the place doesnt get any business!! My order was wrong and the staff is to young to run a business!!Kathy w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 20, 2019Just want to tell you how this place is being managed: I live in Hopkinsville, KY and my mother and father often drive to Southern Illinois to visit family. Often, they'll call me to ask if I want anything while they're passing thru either Evansville or Madisonville on the way back home. A month or so ago, I asked for baked ziti - got home, it was a triple sampler. Not what I wanted, but not really a big deal.
Late this evening (July 19), they called and asked if I would like anything (they do love stopping there!) and I said Spaghetti and Meatballs. They ordered that and ordered 2 baked ziti with marinara sauce (they are both vegetarian). When they got home, I had baked spaghetti, NOT what I ordered again - and they had ziti with meat sauce. They threw it out - will not eat meat.
I called and asked to speak to the manager - not sure if the girl I spoke to really was the manager (her name was Alize) but she did offer to give them a free meal when they went back thru Madisonville....they're not there but one time every 2 months.
The orders are continuously wrong. Dad said he won't go back to that location again and wants me to put up a Yelp review about it. I thought I should contact you guys first.
Thank you for your reading of this, I apologize for the length.Michael C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 16, 2019Ordered salad w take out meal. Home and salad is marked w use by 6-14 end of day. It is 6-16 and salad should have been used 2 days ago. Soggy and brown. Very disappointed.Valerie A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 10, 2019I ordered a meatball sub to go and when I opened it there was NO sauce on the meatballs or bread. None! I would gladly ordered something else if I had been warned.Jeff, W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 08, 2019We did not have a good experience. We came in to order. We waited 8 minutes at the register. There was a lady at the register. She was talking on a cell phone and laughing. She completely ignored. She did not acknowledge us. She did not say she would be with us in a minute. We were ignored. We were getting ready to leave when a young man from the back came and took our order. He must have been working the drive-in too since he placed them on hold to assist us. On our ticket it says Brayden G was the employee. There were six people behind us waiting to be served. He was the one who cared about the customers. But to be ignored, and for an employee to be laughing on a cell phone while people are waiting, that is terrible service. No matter how the food tastes, that is what is remembered.Cindy C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019I could fuss about pricing, but that isn't the responsibility of the staff at our location. Breadsticks were hard and my fettuccine had a big piece of plastic film in it. I bit into it before I realized it was there. I have pictures to prove it and just imagine if a child had gotten this in their meal and choked. At what point in the food making process does an employee mistakenly put a piece of plastic film in that is literally 1/4 the size of the lid? I have had poor experiences in the past also, but these things all happened just today. Something is wrong at our Madisonville location and it needs to be fixed.Fallon F.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 03, 2019Customer service was amazing. I never rate a restaurant, if I enjoy the experience I’ll tell the manager in person. Today I did, and now I’m here,all because a very hard worker Broanna made the experience great! Great work ethic, always on the move and a wonderful working attitude with a great smile! This is what I wish every place had, a wonderful employee!Jacob C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019They charge 50 cents “EXTRA” for the strawberries that come on the New York “strawberry” cheesecake!!! It’s not about the 50 cents, but I have never been charged extra unless I ordered extra strawberries! Called other Fazoli’s and ,,Not ONE,, other than Madisonville, Kentucky charges extra!!! The other restaurants said “no, it comes with it but you can have it left off” ,,, smh!!!B W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019I went on my lunch today & ordered the Parmesan chicken lasagna with side order of spaghetti. When I get back toy office to eat the chicken was cold! Not even close to warm while the spaghetti was warm. I called the manager but no one answered so I left a message to return my call. No return call. Very bad customer service & there is no way they cooked the lasagna fresh.Karen N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019Service was fast but my order was complete botched. I order a chicken parmigiana which unless it has changed, is suppose to come with marinara but this came with Alfredo instead. I didn’t have time to take it back due to heading into work. Works need to pay a little more attention to what they are doing.Kwinn D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 20, 2019I took my wife, son and daughter in law and their three boys there yesterday evening. I purchased over $60.00 of food. The entire back end of the dining room was blocked off with chairs ( no sign of notice of why it was blocked off). It was 7:30 pm or there abouts. I asked an employee if we could use one of the tables in the back that would seat our entire group. He said he would have to ask the manager. The manager came out and indicated that there was plenty of seating in the front. Well that was true but we had to move tables together by ourselves. I did not like his attitude or appearance. He had holes in both of his ears that made me wonder! We moved the tables together and ate our food and left. I will never cast a shadow on the doorstep of one of your restaurants again. I felt that we had been inconvenienced. The entire back of the dining room was empty and your employee decided he wanted to argue with me about my request. Not good for business, especially mine!Gary West
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019Ordered parmesan crusted alreado with chicken and broccoli(which I paid extra for) and got lasagna with broccoli(gross) and no chicken(which again I paid extra for!! Always have had good service at this location until today. My co-worker had the same problem with her order! Breadsticks are always good!!Krystal H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019My wife and I ate at the Fazoli‘s restaurant in Madisonville, Kentucky this past Saturday. The serving sizes for the lunch special were tiny. My wife’s spaghetti was four bites and it was not piled up. I asked the young lady that brought it to me if these portions were correct and she nodded , Yes. You may wonder why I didn’t take it back to the front counter. I teach high school students and I have learned not to tick off people that could spit in your food. Just the way it is. It was going to be fine because I knew I could fill up on bread sticks, which are delicious. However, no one ever came around with more breadsticks. That could be because we were able to eat our food in about 10 bites which doesn’t take long. I am a fan of Fazoli‘s and will continue to eat there but not in Madisonville Kentucky.Jimmy D
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 12, 2019I had downloaded the app and tried to use my free baked spaghetti offer, but could not get the the bar code to come up for the offer, I have tried to use it before and I have a lot of trouble with the internet there. So I ordered lasagna and it was cold. They did bring me a warm one, but took an additional 10 minutes to get. I tried to use my app before and it never works there. I have points on my app, will I ever get them to work? I also requested a senior card which I have requested 2 other times, but they are always out of them. I love the food, but do not like having trouble with the app, it is there to use and I would like a senior card too.Mary B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 11, 2019First: The girl at the window was very nice and courteous! But our order was wrong. We ordered side salads and they weren't full and the dressings were wrong. Instead of Thousand Island I got House Italian. I don't understand why they fill the cups of soup and the side salads only half full. And for some reason they get the dressings wrong more than right. Wish they didn't do that.KD K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 06, 2019Last night for the THIRD time our food was bad and wrong! The side salad was old, turning pink, with a rotten tomato! I love Fazoli's. But this one has gone down hill to the point that no one wants to go there to eat anymore. I hope someone will address the bad food issue before they go out of business!Ruby E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 02, 20191. Brown lettuce and one slice of parmesan cheese isn’t a Caesar salad. 2. Dirty dishes stacked on both sides of the trash can is poor management and we were unable to place our dishes in proper container. 3. Rude and unprofessional employees. 4. Employees on POS registers are unknowledgeable of the menu and order of operations. 5. Cold food is uncalled for.
This is my final visit.Gail, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 24, 2019Cashier was very rude and unwelcoming. We didnt recieve our salads and had to ask fir them after we recieved and ate our food which was not good at all. Pozza.was very greasy and the spaghetti sauce was very watery and had no flavor. Asked for extra breadsticks and was told they would bring them out when they were done baking and never recieved them. Have eaten here many times before and have never had a bad expierence or bad food but I refuse to eat at a place that treats their customers this way.Kymberlee v