Fazoli's 416 Market Square Drive
11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 416 Market Square Drive
Rating 4.04.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 81 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 19, 2020My friend and I were disappointed in the female that took our order...she acted as though it was putting her out to take our order...this is NOT professtional...it is extremely RUDE.Pamele S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 03, 2020We were just at this location. We had a reward through the app for a bogo in baked spaghetti for national spaghetti day. The app would not bring up the code it continued to say we needed to reload. The cashier said everyone was having problems with the app today. The manager walked up and said we needed to be on their WiFi for it to work. We joined the WiFi and it still would not load. We asked if they could still honor the reward since they saw we had it but their app wasn’t working and they said they couldn’t. While all this was going on for 3-5 min there was a line of 5 people forming behind us. We ended up leaving without any food. We are very disappointed in the customer service. If the app was not working they should have honored the reward. We are regular customers and we’re treated very poorly.Carla M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2019The food was hot and delicious! Tracy provided VIP Customer Service! Plus, suggested I try a sub! It was fantastic! Our party loved the food, the ambiance, & Tracy's #1 Customer service! We will be back soon.Syl F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019I ordered the smoky bacon pasta and didn’t like it so I went back and got a lasagna and it cost me $8! When I got my dish I wasn’t offered parmesan cheese and didn’t receive any bread sticks! I asked for breadsticks and still never received them! Very disappointed when I spent $26 all together and left hungry!April Brown
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019I can't even rate this experience with one star. Horrible experience. Placed order had to wait over 15 minutes for the first dishes to come out fettuccine (one entree had very few noodles and sauce) 2 slices of pizza, and the blackened shrimp/chicken bake. After 10 more minutes the remaining slices of pizza came out still missing one entree. Employee "Jessica T" blamed it on the kitchen another employee came back out in another 15 minutes still did not have the entree then checked our receipt because they didn't tknow what was missing. After 40 minutes of the initial order another employee came out and asked if we ordered spaghetti ummm no after 50 minutes in the restaurant we still did not have one of the entrees we had to leave because we had an event to attend. The did reimburse us for one meal the missing smoky chicken carbonara. The whole meal should have been reimbursed. Not just one but three employees never brought the entree or offered anything different.Jennie A
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2019Paid $8 for mostly dry spaghetti. Hardly no sauce at all. Was very disappointed.Diana B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019I wasn’t going to contact online I contacted the manager he agreed to give me two free meals but when I got home I was missing part of my order and we didn’t receive any breadsticks for $40 order the lady at the drive-through was very rude asked me to, call my order in next time or to come inside because she said it’s too large for a drive-through order service was horrible didn’t receive some of our order no breadsticks and our pizza was burnt probably will not be back even with the free dinner couponsRebecca A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019First time we ate at fazolis. We went thru the drive thru. And ordered 4 sliders. Was asked to pull forward. We waited and waited. Then they asked another vehicle to pull forward. The truck pulled to the right of us. Now this isn’t a big place to pull forward. The people in the truck. Could only pull up to the right of us. They actually blocked the exit of the drive thru. I waited 11 minutes. Because I timed it. The people coming out of the drive thru couldn’t go out. Because they had us and the other truck stacked up. I wasn’t waiting any longer. I got out of my car to go inside to get my food I paid for. But halfway in. Was met with the lady bringing out my food. I didn’t even look in the bag. Because I was in a hurry to get in my car. So these people coming out of the drive thru. Didn’t try and squeeze between me and the truck parked. I didn’t want my camaro hit. When we got on the road. My wife went and handed me a slider. It wasn’t hot at all. But just warm. I asked for a napkin. They didn’t even put any napkins in the bag. Just a terrible first time experience all the way around. I’ll be putting up my rating on this location. I had to wait 11 minutes on food. That was warm and no napkins. I believe they probably forgot about us being pulled forward. It was only 4 sliders.Mark B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 20, 2019Horrible I wouldn't even give it half a starHillary A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019Bread is da bombJudy F.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019Kelly the cashier was the Great!!!!!
So professional , friendlyLINDA P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019The waitress was absolutely AMAZING!! AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE, AMAZING FOOD, and an overall AMAZING EXPERIENCE! Definitely looking forward to coming back! The waitresses name was Kelly and she was truly the best waitress I've ever had.Shawna f.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019Rudeness inconsiderateIrmah
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019Tracy!! Just can not express enough good comments about her. She greeted us with a big smile. Told us about the Senior menu, pointed out the daily special.
The cook staff was great. I have just been given instructions on how I have to eat because of esophagus problems. The cook staff was awesome. They prepared my meal exactly as I requested.
MET the franchise owner and expressed how pleased with her crew! ESPECIALLY Tracy!
Will be returning many times in the future!!!!Magee Cook
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 14, 2019Kelly's 5 Star Customer Service was extraordinary. Kelly began by introducing herself to our group. She followed by describing the dishes & desserts our individuals had questions about. From the beginning until the end of our meal, Kelly gave us the best service we have never received in this region of Ohio and KY! We will be back because of Kelly.Syl Flores
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 11, 2019My husband and I went to the one in Maysville kentucky, it was my husband's first time trying your restaurant, he ordered your spaghetti dinner, when he put his fork in to take his first bite he hit something hard, it was the knob off of the stove, when I complained they just said they wondered where that knob went and said they would make him another plate of the same spaghetti the knob came out of, they still charged us for the meals too... that's been a couple of months ago and my husband and I just can't get ourselves to go again, in fact after that happened none of our family members will go... your employees didn't handle the situation very professionalty... very dissatisfiedMary Dodson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 05, 2019Great service and suggested menu itemsAnne k
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2018Great food and employees, menu a little confusing. Drink station causes a bottleneck of people.Roy F.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2018Friendly, food was deliciousTammy M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2018Great customer service, clean area's to eat and friendly staff.Tom P.