10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Morehead
Rating 4.24.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 77 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019From order to receiving food it took 21 minutes. My food was given to me incomplete with Alfredo only. Order was Alfredo, baked lasagna, and a desert. Food from given again incomplete with lasagna and desert but no Alfredo. For nearly $20 a customer expects better.Chris
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Employ took picture of us without permission, while on her break and posted it online while minding my own business and was kind to everyoneMathew H.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019My salad was horrible, really old lettuce half rotted and the old hard white part, nothing like the ones I usually getLena D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019Bread sticks we're sogy and my baked spaghetti had shredded cheese on top but wasn't baked. Was told by the associate it didn't matter the heat from spaghetti would melt the cheese.Ryan p
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 07, 2019Great service....Love the Penne with alfredo. And if Im in the mood for something a bit different, they have a build your own pasta....Charles H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 25, 2019HorribleCandy M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 24, 20192/24 order ID :AAA9LHHWAENDA Katlyn took my order. She was very unfamiliar with the register. I pad for 4 drinks.(two kids drinks included). Had to ask for my couple and tell her how many. I heard a manager tell her right in front of me to make she charged for drinks instead of giving them away insinuating that I didn't pay for them which is untrue and very rude and unprofessional. Then was never given a table number and had to go back and ask for it. I have been to several different locations but this is by far the worst experience I've ever had. Won't be returning to this location.Robert M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 19, 2019Favorite place in Morehead. Love the pizzaElizabeth Jones
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 07, 2019Amazing visit today, the breadsticks were awesome!Carmen
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 03, 2019Very disappointed. Fazoli’s in Morehead should close at 9 and we pulled in at 8:50 and they responded at the window and told us they were already closed. The employees closed the restaurant early even though there was 10 minutes left until closing time.Lexi, M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 27, 2019A co worker and I, traveling from the Charleston WV area to Lexington a couple weeks ago went out of our way to stop here for lunch!!! It was a great lunch. New style, decor etc, (surprised) restaurant. Food was fantastic, and very reasonable. We were Impressed with the food being brought to table, and very quick at that. We used to have 3 Fazoli locations close by. They all 3 closed. I and many others really don’t understand why!!!!! We bet it was because poorly ran franchise. We would love to see a Fazoli’s come back to the area.Jerry H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 26, 2019I ordered 2 L orange HI-CI drinks
I 1st got 2 lemonade freeze drinks which was not what I ordered then they tried to give me what I ordered but gave me fruit punch drinks instead of the orange HI-CI drinks i wanted didn’t leave with the simple drinks I ordered...terrible customer service from drive-thru & manager on dutyKassandra
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 26, 2019I have to say our experience at this Fazoli’s was far better tha. Any other one we have visited. The employee Mathew L went out of his way to help us.Amy B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Friendly staff. The only thing I am not a huge fan of is your in store pick up system. To go orders should be kept warm if it applies and not sitting out on a shelf for x amount of minutes. Other than that great food and great serviceSamantha I.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2019Dear fazolis corporate, normally I love your business, great atmosphere, but tonight I am one very upset woman, I went through drive-through and orderd my normal chicken broccoli penne with a large cherry vanilla coke,
To only be rudely told, we don’t carry this flavor for drive through customers, now being the person I am I asked nicely if they could do it, the store was empty since it was very late and I had really wanted one, then the manager greated me at the window and pretty much tossed the drink out the window. Saying she was busy and not to ask for it again. How do you expect to have your faithful customers, when you have a management like this?Courtney R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2019Absolutely poor customer service from cashier! I've never felt more disrespected in my life. I came to the register and said I would like to redeem my baked spaghetti bogo. The cashier started bobbing her head with attitude saying meat or marinara. I told her meat for both and to just make it a meal and add a extra drink. I go to scan the code, it beeps but nothing comes off. She tries to manually enter it and nothing works. She then says what does it even say it's for, made me hit back and it exits off the redemption. When I realize what's happened I told her the redemption is gone and cant be pulled back up. She states it was because she rang up regular spaghetti and not baked and says their is nothing she can do about my coupon. Shes the reason it was gone and she already saw the coupon and still wouldnt redeem it! Thankfully fazolis sends me a confirmation email with a thank you when my coupons are redeemed and the code was attached to it! I cant believe it had to escalate to a argument and no manager was called or even she didnt try to make it right! This cashier might had been having a bad night but that was no reason to take it out on my husband, my son and me. Unacceptable and poor customer service! Receipt cashier name says :jamie wDesirae H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2018Great pizza and usually best breadsticks you can get anywhere but mine where over cooked and not buttery at all .
When I dine in I don’t seem to have any trouble but pickup or drive thru , I seem to get bad breadsticks?
I guess I’m leaving so I would have to come back to complain!BJ, C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2018Kyle M took my order. I asked to sub penne noodles for spaghetti because the baked spaghetti is cheaper than baked ziti. The lady in the back said that was fine, then another lady with dark hair (didn’t catch her name) came up and rudely said you mean baked ziti. I kindly explained what I meant and Kyle apologized to her. She said they don’t do that but since the other lady said she would, they’d let us this time. I just think she could be a little nicer to Kyle when he’s trying to make a customer’s experience better.Kayla H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 01, 2018Good service that day.Charlotte H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2018Always love coming here. I use a coupon almost every time and the staff is more than happy to accept the coupon. Experience is always great!Rebecca C.