10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Morehead
Rating 4.14.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 83 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 02, 2020We were visiting from out of town and associate that took our order was Rude. We have never encountered service like this from any other Fazoli’s. So disappointed!Judy, B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 23, 2020I had an awful experience at this location, I ordered 3 Fettuccine Alfredo meals and I noticed that my total was unusally higher than normal, when my food was brought to me there was chicken on it and we are vegan so we asked is our food could be remade, the employee stated it was too late, i took it back to the counter and they simply just picked off the chicken and when i asked for a refund the manager was unhelpful and only refunded me $1.62 for one topping of chicken and not for the 3 I was wrongfully charged for.Ryan S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 09, 2020Great food and service. Thank you!Brooke A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 09, 2020Excellent Service & food! A great community supporter.Murisa A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 08, 2020Every year I feed the MSU Cheerleaders, our local college cheerleaders, before they go to Nationals & I always call on our local Fazoli’s which the kids love as do I! Malesa Jones, store manager always takes the best care of me & our cheerleaders! I am so appreciative of her year after year! She goes above & beyond her job description. I know that she will make everything perfect & for that I thank her & our local Fazoli’s so very much! It is so very nice having someone & our very own local Fazoli’s caring about our Community & they always do! Hopefully our MSU Cheerleaders will bring home another National title!! Go Eagles!! Go Malesa! Go Fazoli’s! Thank you Malesa & Fazoli’s! You all are the Best!!!Vicki B.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2019Everyone with me had excellent food, but I had cold ravioli. The only thing warm about it was Alfredo sauce was Luke warm, very disappointed. Breadsticks were great though, very disappointed in quality of pasta.Garra B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019From order to receiving food it took 21 minutes. My food was given to me incomplete with Alfredo only. Order was Alfredo, baked lasagna, and a desert. Food from given again incomplete with lasagna and desert but no Alfredo. For nearly $20 a customer expects better.Chris
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019Employ took picture of us without permission, while on her break and posted it online while minding my own business and was kind to everyoneMathew H.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019My salad was horrible, really old lettuce half rotted and the old hard white part, nothing like the ones I usually getLena D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 05, 2019Bread sticks we're sogy and my baked spaghetti had shredded cheese on top but wasn't baked. Was told by the associate it didn't matter the heat from spaghetti would melt the cheese.Ryan p
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 07, 2019Great service....Love the Penne with alfredo. And if Im in the mood for something a bit different, they have a build your own pasta....Charles H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 25, 2019HorribleCandy M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 24, 20192/24 order ID :AAA9LHHWAENDA Katlyn took my order. She was very unfamiliar with the register. I pad for 4 drinks.(two kids drinks included). Had to ask for my couple and tell her how many. I heard a manager tell her right in front of me to make she charged for drinks instead of giving them away insinuating that I didn't pay for them which is untrue and very rude and unprofessional. Then was never given a table number and had to go back and ask for it. I have been to several different locations but this is by far the worst experience I've ever had. Won't be returning to this location.Robert M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 19, 2019Favorite place in Morehead. Love the pizzaElizabeth Jones
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 07, 2019Amazing visit today, the breadsticks were awesome!Carmen
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 03, 2019Very disappointed. Fazoli’s in Morehead should close at 9 and we pulled in at 8:50 and they responded at the window and told us they were already closed. The employees closed the restaurant early even though there was 10 minutes left until closing time.Lexi, M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 27, 2019A co worker and I, traveling from the Charleston WV area to Lexington a couple weeks ago went out of our way to stop here for lunch!!! It was a great lunch. New style, decor etc, (surprised) restaurant. Food was fantastic, and very reasonable. We were Impressed with the food being brought to table, and very quick at that. We used to have 3 Fazoli locations close by. They all 3 closed. I and many others really don’t understand why!!!!! We bet it was because poorly ran franchise. We would love to see a Fazoli’s come back to the area.Jerry H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 26, 2019I ordered 2 L orange HI-CI drinks
I 1st got 2 lemonade freeze drinks which was not what I ordered then they tried to give me what I ordered but gave me fruit punch drinks instead of the orange HI-CI drinks i wanted didn’t leave with the simple drinks I ordered...terrible customer service from drive-thru & manager on dutyKassandra
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 26, 2019I have to say our experience at this Fazoli’s was far better tha. Any other one we have visited. The employee Mathew L went out of his way to help us.Amy B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Friendly staff. The only thing I am not a huge fan of is your in store pick up system. To go orders should be kept warm if it applies and not sitting out on a shelf for x amount of minutes. Other than that great food and great serviceSamantha I.