10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM 10:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Murray
(Displaying 20 out of 70 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Bella was the absolute best!! We had a group of 11 come in and she made sure we got our food super fast, and kept us loaded on breadsticks. The manager Phillip was also super helpful, kind, absolute excellent experience. And the food was great :)Rachel W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Absolutely phenomenal service from Bella. She first of all cleaned about 10 tables by herself while there was a rush for lunch coming in. I had a table of 11 guests and she brought the food out in such a timely manner and made sure she had everything we needed. Her positive, strong, work ethic is radiant. The management team leader, Phillip, also made sure that not only our table but the rest of the guests had every utensil and supplies they needed. Bella and Phillip were very accommodating and were constantly checking up on all tables. Wonderful service!!Audry B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019We had a group of 11 come into the restaurant and Bella gave us phenomenal service and she constantly was making sure we had everything we needed and moreAlexis N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Bella was amazing and phenomenal!Kaelin, T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Bella was AMAZING!!!Allison J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Bella and Philp are amazing. Bella was amazing at taking care of our table of 11Nicole B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Bella was phenomenal!! She made sure all of our food was perfect, cleaned our tables off and carried our dirty dishes away without fail! A very good server and helped my party of 11, I hope her and Phillip are there for my next visit!Jasmine, M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019We had the absolute best server in the world. Her name is Bella and she went out of her to accommodate our big party. She was the absolute hardest worker in a fast food restaurantLindsey S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Bella the server was phenomenal!! Give her a raise!Samantha k
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019Best service we have had here! Leslie, Sam and Lanette went above and beyond! Sam held the door open for us when coming in. My mother has been in a wheelchair and I can’t tell you how many places we have been that people just stand around and don’t help. Highly recommend this store!!!Lauren A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019Never greeted or had our order taken at the drive through so we drove to the window to order. Decided to go elsewhere. Please put an adult in charge. Many issues with this location. Last time we went in and got the wrong order. We were not offered a replacement. We have dropped our Fazolis Frequent guest and emails. A shame. But TERRIBLE customer service..Randall A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2019Food got cold waiting on bread sticks tried to get # for district manager or something. Manager said there was no numberWilliam,K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2019The best ever customer service! Every one here were so polite and helpful. Helped me with the app and how to use. Plus coming by and checking with everyone to make sure everything is good.Maria A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 06, 2019I am very disappointed. I cant eat meat and asked if the lasagna had meat in it to the young man taking my order. He said "I dunno"...asked the cook, said he could substitute marinara so I said ok. It is PRE MADE with meat in it si I couldn't eat it! PLEASE train your employees to know about what they are selling. I was given an explanation AFTER the fact but not offered any replacement. I lost my money and have to go somewhere else. In fact, I will start a campaign on social media to alert people to the fact that it's a dice roll here on product and service. I used to be a loyalty member..not anymore. But no need to blame the customer. Defend and blame is VERY bad for business...well vote with our dollars eksewhere.Scott R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 01, 2019It is always a pleasure to visit this location. I especially wanted to compliment Samuel on his outstanding customer service. Were it not for him, I wouldn't be aware of all the benefits available for using the Fazoli's app. I appreciate the excellent job by all of their staff.Gavin T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 09, 2019Disturbing experience at the drive thru. Ordered a number 7 combo and a cheesecake for dessert. It came up to almost $15.00? Young lady working the window was very rough, curt and devoid of manners. I got to the window and she was even tougher. I'm a frequent/rewards customer but not anymore. I told the manager he should place someone at the order winow with a bit more "finesse" and not victimize his customers. Canceled my order and Went to a competitor for dinner. Realize customers have choices. I just threw my Fazolis card in the garbage. Best of luck with a business model of roughing up your customers.Scott A.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 01, 2019I came through the drive through today (3/1) around 630 pm. There was a long wait which is expected , but I’m giving feed back because I paid for shrimp manicotti and received chicken. I didn’t find out until I was home and I did not feel like getting my toddler out to Corte t the mistake. The chicken comes with broccoli which was not at all what I wanted. Plus, the shrimp version cost more so I over paid.Tara
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 29, 2019Food was hot and ready upon arrival and get staff was very friendlyKim Y.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Good service, friendly staff.Glenn H.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2018Food was fantastic.This was the first time I have been to your resturant and staff in the drive through was very helpful. However it is upsetting why you pay extra to have meat added to your pasta and when I get home it is not there. It takes me 20 minutes to drive into town so going back was not an option. But it was great food aside from that one issue.Michelle A