10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Nicholasville
(Displaying 20 out of 56 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019I was impressed with the manager’s hard work...
But I drove 10 miles to get Chicken Penne for my home-bound mother and got home to find no chicken on the dish.Jeffrey J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019The cashier, Ms. Betty, was very friendly when we told her it was our first time here. She gave us an abundance of bread, and the food was promptly served after five minutes. Will come again.Erin H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019I was asked to pull around to await my food and I was forgotten about!!! A staff member came outside to my vehicle after about 15min and asked what I had ordered because for some reason my order was "bumped"from their order queue. I had to wait about another 10min before I left with my food.... After going inside to retrieve it. This location sucked constantly! I love Fazolis and this is my local restaurant so this is very disappointing.Hilliary P.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019Pasta was not cooked and staff is not friendly with customers I spent $30 here and the food was horrible....Melissa adamson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019Anita and kally gave me the best exspinse iv had there in a long timeCourtney h.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019They were so busy and working so hard! Maybe even under-staffed. One entree was wrong in my order. I didn’t go back to correct because it was a 12 mile ride and we were leaving town the next day.Julia, B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Randi excels at consistently providing the worst service at any restaurant I have ever been. Is no one paying attention to how poorly she treats customers?Paul N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Me and a friend went to fazolis the other day and orders two small fettuccine Alfredo’s and waited for 39 minutes and they never came out so we went up to the cashier and asked about the and said she’d to ask and we waited 20 more minutes and just had to leave because obviously our food was never coming and we were going to be late back to work without ever even getting our food and I would like a refund or to actually get our foodCaleb t
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2019Pretty disappointed. I normally enjoy visiting this location, but the last time I visited we had a couple issues with our order. We ordered take-out, but our order was initially mistakenly given to another customer. We got it sorted out and I wasn’t upset about that, but then we got home and over half our order was missing or incorrect. Just upsetting.Devon B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Terrible customer service, expect for gentleman who brought us our food today. cashier was rude, took over 13 mins to order. should have 2 people doing front line orders during lunch rush. coke was out in fountain drink, told them 2 times, was never changed. tea tasted sour. restaurant was dirty. tables not being maintained and cleaned. cleaned our own table to sit down and eat at.Melody S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019Top it seasoned tomatoes....4 cherry tomatoes for $1.79. (add on). Is that normal? Very excessive price, very slow service, employees joking aroundDavid M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019I have complained before about their not answering their phones. There has been no improvement!!!! It’s very frustrating when you try to place an order so you don’t have to wait. Then they won’t answer the phone and you have to wait for a to go order when you get there. In so many ways I wish my son didn’t like your pizza so much!Apryl F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019Customer service was great! Food was hot, and store was super clean. The young lady that took our order (AA) was so sweet, and kept busy. When she wasn't taking orders or bringing out food, she was sweeping and cleaning up. Very impressed with her work ethic and wanted to give kudos.Pepper, J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019The staff was polite, although we had to repeat our order multiple times. I ordered a side of marinara sauce, I even reminded the cashier TWICE at the window, she assured me it would be in the bag. My husband and I get to where we're going, I start getting our food out - no napkins, no utensils, and NO MARINARA. My receipt shows I paid for it and she assured me it would be in the bag. I know these are all minor issues, but how do you expect someone to eat baked spaghetti without a fork? And multiple minor issues are a problem and inconveniencing. I hope these issues are addressed and this isn't typical customer service.Shannan W.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019The manager on shift tonight was very rude. I order a family meal and noticed they charged me for a slider which I had a coupon for and extra sauce which I didn’t want. I brought my receipt back to the counter where a employee help me but was having issues refunding money. She ask her manager to help with refund. The manager on shift came grab my receipt from employee ask if returned the items on the receipt (which I had not received my food yet) threw my receipt in drawer and gave me 5$(Which she owed me tax but I was not going to say that).So problem solved. I got my order and it was missing sauce as I waiting for my sauce I could hear the same Manager yelling at her employees over the lost of 5$. Which I should of never been charged in the first place..I told her employee I was sorry her Manager was so rude to her.The restaurant was busy and the manager in the back was yelling loud enough that I could hear at far end of counter...The food was very good the employees were helpful but that one Manager made me not want to return ever.Ann H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 18, 2019Absolutely the worst service I have EVER RECEIVED at a RESTAURANT. It is May 18, 2019. By the time I get out of this drive thru it may be May 19,2019 and it’s only 7:30 in the evening. Have sat in the drive thru for over 30 minutes. Finally got an answer in the drive thru speaker asking if I could wait. Wow! Really. WAIT!! 😂😂😂. Maybe they’re short handed. Maybe they’re busy. Oh wait there’s 2 people inside and 3 in the drive thru. I love Fazoli’s. It is one of my favorite places to eat, but why would I ever want to eat at this place again? I wish I could give 0 stars for the horrible service.
Order ID is AAAW3HN4AQBR just in case.
I was #70 by DT Ordertaker. Just in case anyone needs to check “facts”. THIS IS HORRIBLE. Either the food will be very fresh or it will be AWFUL. Something should definitely be done.Terry, T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 16, 2019We arrived at the restaurant around 5:30 on 5/15 and a large crowd entered right after us. Our cashier was very kind and helpful as our kids ordered; after we sat down there was a girl running from table to table trying to keep up with the rush and apologizing for any wait. She was incredible and never stopped running, the crew at this restaurant is excellent!Kris B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 06, 2019Every time I try to call ahead to place an order for a pizza, no one will answer the phone. Then I have to go there and wait forever for the pizza. Not sure why they won't answer the phone. When I went last night I asked about it and the worker said he had no idea what the number was for the store and that was all he said. Frustrating when I can't order ahead.Apryl F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Horrible stood at the register for 5 mins after cook in back told other coworker “theirs people up front.” Then after finally placing out order it took about 20 mins for a plate of alfredo, slice of pizza, and 5 COLD baked meatballs, on top of that another 10-15 mins to get my white peach Italian ice. We only got 2 bread sticks with our food and didn’t see no one after. My boyfriend had to go up to the register and wait for some one to ask for some more bread sticks. The I’m assuming “manager” (if you can call her that) was rude with employs and customers. Doubt we will be coming back. The people sitting at another table also had to wait forever for food and go up front and ask for more bread sticks. This is the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced.... highly doubt we will ever go to a fazolis again.Constance R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Horrible service. i usually use the online ordering but my order is always wrong. Usually the salad is missing or the cups are missing. So today I went into the store to place our order. There was only 3 employees at 12:50 on a Wednesday. There was a girl on drive thru, a girl running the register and a manager on the food. I waited forever for them to fix our food. The manager asked the girl at the register more than once what I was waiting for. My order time was 12:59 and I walked out of the store at 1:20 but I had to go back in to have them fix a mistake again! I love fazoli's but hate the service. Today was a train wreck.Angela R