10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Nicholasville
Rating 3.03.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 61 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 15, 2020I love this place but I tried to call tonight to talk to a manager but no one picked up the phone. I'm Kinda Disappointed that I was eating my food and got a long black hair in my food it makes me feel sick. I know Accidents happen but I was really looking forward to eating my food until I found a long black hair. I Do reviews online for everyone to see but I wanted to let you know because I do understand Accidents do happen... I just really hope it doesn't happen again. I know it's going to take me awhile before I even wanna eat there again.TrishaR
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2019I waited 10 minutes in the drive through just to realize I had the wrong food when I arrived home after working a 13 hour shift. I ordered the blackened shrimp and chicken bake. I hadn’t had the chance to eat all day and was so excited to try this new dish. When I got home and opened the container, it was some dish with sausage and noodles. Not anything close to what I ordered at all. VERY frustrated.Emily creech
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019They gave me a salad that was missing all the toppings and no one at the restaurant will answer the phone after many attempts to call inRobert R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019Sat in drivethru with 4 cars in front of me being served. When I finally got to speaker after 15 minutes I sat another 8 minutes with no one taking my order. 3 cars sat behind me waiting. I eventually pulled to the window to order and explained and was told I would have to pull up and wait for my food. While waiting all 3 cars behind me were served. I only ordered pasta. I was not offered a discount or apology.Christina E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 25, 2019Very poor experience all around. Drive through was very slow. I waited long enough to pull out of line and go in with a 4 year old. Service inside was not much better. Cashier seemed more interested in chatting with customers already in line. After ordering the wait was also long. Cashiers spent more time speaking with customers than watching counter. Heard that my to go was ready 3 times before kitchen staff went out to tell them. Wish I had checked my order for completeness but I had an antsy child tired of sitting and waiting. Order was missing 2 side salads and no bread sticks. Abysmal experience all around.Alex C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019I was impressed with the manager’s hard work...
But I drove 10 miles to get Chicken Penne for my home-bound mother and got home to find no chicken on the dish.Jeffrey J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019The cashier, Ms. Betty, was very friendly when we told her it was our first time here. She gave us an abundance of bread, and the food was promptly served after five minutes. Will come again.Erin H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019I was asked to pull around to await my food and I was forgotten about!!! A staff member came outside to my vehicle after about 15min and asked what I had ordered because for some reason my order was "bumped"from their order queue. I had to wait about another 10min before I left with my food.... After going inside to retrieve it. This location sucked constantly! I love Fazolis and this is my local restaurant so this is very disappointing.Hilliary P.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019Pasta was not cooked and staff is not friendly with customers I spent $30 here and the food was horrible....Melissa adamson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019Anita and kally gave me the best exspinse iv had there in a long timeCourtney h.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019They were so busy and working so hard! Maybe even under-staffed. One entree was wrong in my order. I didn’t go back to correct because it was a 12 mile ride and we were leaving town the next day.Julia, B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Randi excels at consistently providing the worst service at any restaurant I have ever been. Is no one paying attention to how poorly she treats customers?Paul N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Me and a friend went to fazolis the other day and orders two small fettuccine Alfredo’s and waited for 39 minutes and they never came out so we went up to the cashier and asked about the and said she’d to ask and we waited 20 more minutes and just had to leave because obviously our food was never coming and we were going to be late back to work without ever even getting our food and I would like a refund or to actually get our foodCaleb t
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2019Pretty disappointed. I normally enjoy visiting this location, but the last time I visited we had a couple issues with our order. We ordered take-out, but our order was initially mistakenly given to another customer. We got it sorted out and I wasn’t upset about that, but then we got home and over half our order was missing or incorrect. Just upsetting.Devon B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Terrible customer service, expect for gentleman who brought us our food today. cashier was rude, took over 13 mins to order. should have 2 people doing front line orders during lunch rush. coke was out in fountain drink, told them 2 times, was never changed. tea tasted sour. restaurant was dirty. tables not being maintained and cleaned. cleaned our own table to sit down and eat at.Melody S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019Top it seasoned tomatoes....4 cherry tomatoes for $1.79. (add on). Is that normal? Very excessive price, very slow service, employees joking aroundDavid M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019I have complained before about their not answering their phones. There has been no improvement!!!! It’s very frustrating when you try to place an order so you don’t have to wait. Then they won’t answer the phone and you have to wait for a to go order when you get there. In so many ways I wish my son didn’t like your pizza so much!Apryl F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 07, 2019Customer service was great! Food was hot, and store was super clean. The young lady that took our order (AA) was so sweet, and kept busy. When she wasn't taking orders or bringing out food, she was sweeping and cleaning up. Very impressed with her work ethic and wanted to give kudos.Pepper, J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019The staff was polite, although we had to repeat our order multiple times. I ordered a side of marinara sauce, I even reminded the cashier TWICE at the window, she assured me it would be in the bag. My husband and I get to where we're going, I start getting our food out - no napkins, no utensils, and NO MARINARA. My receipt shows I paid for it and she assured me it would be in the bag. I know these are all minor issues, but how do you expect someone to eat baked spaghetti without a fork? And multiple minor issues are a problem and inconveniencing. I hope these issues are addressed and this isn't typical customer service.Shannan W.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019The manager on shift tonight was very rude. I order a family meal and noticed they charged me for a slider which I had a coupon for and extra sauce which I didn’t want. I brought my receipt back to the counter where a employee help me but was having issues refunding money. She ask her manager to help with refund. The manager on shift came grab my receipt from employee ask if returned the items on the receipt (which I had not received my food yet) threw my receipt in drawer and gave me 5$(Which she owed me tax but I was not going to say that).So problem solved. I got my order and it was missing sauce as I waiting for my sauce I could hear the same Manager yelling at her employees over the lost of 5$. Which I should of never been charged in the first place..I told her employee I was sorry her Manager was so rude to her.The restaurant was busy and the manager in the back was yelling loud enough that I could hear at far end of counter...The food was very good the employees were helpful but that one Manager made me not want to return ever.Ann H