Fazoli's Nicholasville Italian Restaurant
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Nicholasville
Rating 3.73.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 407 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 15, 2022Lousy service. Had to ask where order was after 35 minutes. Both orders wrong, one did not come. Full hour and all food had not come. No bread or cheese delivered without asking.Gary Met
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 14, 2022Came to thru the drive thru at 6:00pm. Tried to order the family meal, but were informed they were not doing the family meal. This is the 2nd time it is happened.it looks like if If I ordered 2 baked fettuccine Alfredo both with meal combos that they could have filled a family meal. Losing a customer.Karen L.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2022ORDERED A LUNCH SPECIAL ON LINE AND DID NOT RECEIVE MY SALAD, STORE NOT ANSWERING PHONE KEEPS GIVING ME VOICEMAIL. I LEFT A MESSAGE TELLING THEM TO GIVE SOMEONE A FREE SALAD SINCE I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR ONE.LISHA,T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2022Fast and friendly service, thank youSarah, h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2022Awful sat for 20 min past my pick up time. Breadsticks were hard as a rock. Probably sitting from the night before. Pasta was cold.AmandaH
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2022The food was absolutely deliciousJanice
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 11, 2022Wonderful job getting out food out in a speedy manner!Tonya, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 10, 2022Last few times I’ve been here’s it’s been an awful experience. Tonight I was told I could not use the curbside spot I either needed to go through the drive through or walk up to the door. Once I brought my order home it was wrong. Wrong salad and no breadsticks. I used to go to Fazoli’s multiple times per month but I find myself not wanting to go back because of the inconsistency of this location.Justin G
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 06, 2022Better truly is the kindest and hardest working person I knowBetty
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 02, 2022Employees were not friendly. We thought they didnt want to take our order and no smiles. But the manager was nice when she brought brought our food. Food was good.Glenda T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 31, 2021Linda is awesomeCarson w
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2021Great customer service! Very nice and attentive staff.Caitline P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 29, 2021Linda was very nice and welcomingEthan G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 24, 2021Ms Betty at this location was excellent. Very nice courteous and helpfulJeff shelton
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2021we love ms. bettyChloe, L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 11, 2021Breadsticks were very old. We ordered to go so were already home (less than 4 miles). We paid for 6 extra as well. Two people had a bite each and the rest of the 12 were thrown away.Jennifer B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2021Great customer Service from Ms. Betty. She great and ALWAYS HelpfulMichelle T
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2021As usual, the customer service was fantastic. The employee greeted me with a smile, made sure my order was correct, and processed payment without any issues.
As a lifelong Fazoli's fanatic, I have dined on the delicious entrees for more than 3 decades. As I often share with friends and family, it would be impossible to find a better meal for the price.
My dedication was tested on Tuesday evening when I tested the new item, Angus Beef & Cheese. Although I had high hopes for this dish, I was severely disappointed. The meat was excessively greasy and the pasta appeared to have a cream sauce that was unexpected and misplaced.
Although I will continue to delight myself and my family with delicious dinners from Fazoli's, we will never try this disappointment again.Wayne S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 03, 2021Placed an online order for drive thru- instructions said to go through the drive thru to get order ( which I have done several times. After waiting for 30 mins in the drive thru (only 4 cars ahead of me) they told me I had to come in. After waiting at least another 10 mins in the inside line I finally saw a shelf with my order. Food was cold. Bread sticks weren’t even buttery. Tasted like regular bread… highly dissatisfied !!!Ashley C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 30, 2021Janet was amazingBradley T