10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Owensboro
(Displaying 20 out of 81 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Never in my life have my two sons and I been treated so terribly!Bill C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019We have been to this location many times and have used 2 rewards for a single transaction by multiple employees including the manager each time we come. Edna was very rude to us with saying that she couldn’t do it and was very unprofessional during our interaction. If you can’t do that then that’s fine, but employees shouldn’t be able to make that decision when they want apparently and explain it in a much more professional way. Especially for an employee who claimed to be there for 23 years.Mike H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019Took 5 mins to acknowledge us at the drive thru. When we finally got our food after waiting for 10 mins we started to leave and look and my bag and can tell the salad was made from the day before. So we will not be eating that now.Cheryl h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019Poor customer service after purchasing two family meals for a bereavement dinner. The bag with four pasta bowls broke upon delivery. I returned to the restaurant to explain and ask for two bowls to replace what dumped on sidewalk and was met with an attitude of nothing could be done so I had to purchase another family meal to replace it. My wife called later to speak to a manager and told her we didn't want compensation at this point and that we just wanted to let her know about the customer service issue. The manager did apologize and insisted on sending a certificate. We will not use it but will give to the family we helped. Just very disappointed with the way this was handled at the restaurant. All we needed were two bowls of spaghetti that were lost when the bag broke and instead were met with indifference and had to purchase a whole new family meal. Fazoli's can do better. Thank you.J Ruth
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2019I don't know what my previous comment was but it should not have been bad I have never had bad service or food a this Fazoli's and Edna is alway pleasant and a great asset to the storeMorton
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 28, 2019I went through the drive thru and ordered the $5 lunch but upgraded for the chicken parm and extra breadsticks. When I got home I did not receive my breadsticks AND NO CHICKEN on my chicken parm. All it was was spaghetti with marina and melted cheese. Definitely did not expect that one!Kelsey R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Brooklyn R was very rude. I asked for cinnamon breadatick bites and told her it was to go. She gave me a table marker and when I said it was to go again, she said "Yeah I know. Go down there." and pointed to the left. The tone in her voice was very rude and condescending. Now I did not know that I got a table marker for to go orders, but she didn't have to be so rude. I was very surprised and disappointed with my visit. Managers were nice and offered a smile, crew seemed to not give a crap about how the customers are being treated. I would like a callback please. 270 925 6575Blake T
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019Store was swamped. After waiting patiently for 30 minutes we inquired about our order. Sam quickly took care of us and made every effort to see to it that we enjoyed our visit. Thank you Sam !!Janice C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 22, 2019I have been a semi-regular customer of Fazoli’s in Owensboro, but I was very disappointed and disgusted today. Part of my meal came with a slice of cheese pizza. It was burnt and smushed, but I was hungry so figured I’d eat it anyway. I was at work and there was no way to get a new slice. While eating it I noticed hair and dust. I assume someone dropped it on the ground and decided it was a good idea to go ahead and serve it up anyway. Needless to say, I will not be returning as I am pregnant and can not afford to get sick.Hailey H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 19, 2019The line was to the door so we waited got up to order and he told me the register was closed I need to get in the other line REALLY?
We left and ate somewhere elseTim byers
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 14, 2019Terrible food and service
Extreamly unprofessionalHadley R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2019While I was in the drive through I saw a young man take off his hat and scratch his head over plates of food then picks up cheese and puts on the plates. A manager was next to him and said nothing. I know he was a manager because he had to void something on the register. People eating at a restaurant expect clean safe food. My family will not being eating there again.Sherry. B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 08, 2019We had lunch catered to our OBGYN office and found a push pin in one of our salads. When I called the restaurant, I spoke with a female employee who did not seem to care at all. Someone could have ate that and been seriously injured. I want to make sure this does not happen to anyone else!Megan H
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsFeb 04, 2019Cashier not very friendly, didn’t say thank you, no smile. Food good. No one brought breadsticks to dining room. I had a 2 year old with me, it was hectic
having to get more breadsticks. It was not busy, and I kept seeing employees coming into dining room walking around doing nothing and wondering why they weren’t bringing out breadsticks. That’s one of the reasons I like Fazoli’s. Makes me feel like Fazoli’s cares about their customers. Last few times I eaten here no one serving breadsticks. Disappointing.Kim B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 14, 2019Unfriendly drive thru workers. The car in front of me got their food and in the middle of the customer saying “thank you have a good night!” They shut the window on her. When it came to be my turn, she opened the window and I said “hi how are you doing?” And she just gave me my total, handed me my drinks and closed the window. Then she handed me my food and I said “have a good night!” and she flung open the window and yelled “here’s your salad!” I get if you’ve had a bad day, we’ve all had bad days but it’s not that hard to be nice to your customers for the 60 seconds you have to deal with them.
On to the food! The chicken fettuccine I ordered had barely any sauce on it. The shrimp manicotti was gross. It was hard and chewy in texture, like it was old.
I’ve never had this bad of an experience at this Fazoli’s, normally the staff are friendly and the food is good!A. Cox
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2019Dear Fazzolies #1641, I would’ve given no stars if it was an option but i digress. I had a very unpleasant experience tonight in your drive thru. The drive thru employee was very rude and disrespectful. She was very uncooperative when we had a complicated order because my child is allergic to the sauces and she had no knowledge of how to meet our needs, the manager had to assistant her. Afterwards she was very disrespectful still when we wanted to add something as simple as sweet tea to our order. We frequent your facility often and we appreciate some attention to this matter so that can continue in the future. Thanks you for the attention to the this matter, our ID number was AAA3KHFAAQEC on 1-13-2019 @ 7:43pmGinny P
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 06, 2019Used to be great customer service. Came by with fresh parmesean and breadsticks. Now you have to get small packets of parmesan and literally have to ask for breadsticks CONTINUALLY...Rob. H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2019The food was bland the alfredo sauce was orange and had no flavorDeborah
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 18, 2018The service was fast and the food was excellent!!! We will definitely be returning soon!Jaclyn T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 11, 2018Very poor quality food, and even poorer service.They have people working there that are not properly trained,or, not qualified to be working with the public.My visit today is an example. I ordered,got my drink,and sat down.A special needs worker brought me my food,and when he grates cheese with the grater he slings it all over the serving tray,the floor, the table,and on me.The Spaghetti that was prepared for me was practically devoid of Marinara sauce so I got up,went to the counter,and asked for some Marinara sauce. As I was returning to my table I found the table clean up lady throwing away my freshly served food, What was worse, I had a napkin with my lunch time medication sitting on it,and she had grabbed it up and slung my medicine everywhere, and lost some of it. And several of my pills are quite expensive! All this occurred in the space of 5 minutes. And the worker who did it, went on, elsewhere and left my remaining dirty medication, along with several dirty plates she had collected with my fresh plate of Spaghetti on top. She didn't offer to clean up her mess, or replace my food or anything! I have been eating at the Owensboro resturant since it opened, and I have never experienced poor treatment as I did today.I received bad treatment from 3 different employees in a row.These people need to be watched, retrained,or replaced.I got up left , and went to another resturant !Barry H