10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Paducah
Rating 3.73.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 77 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2020I have been here 3 or different times and each time I've had to ask for more breadsticks. Normally they come around every few minutes and offer them but lately I've had to go ask for them. My food gets cold waiting for more breadsticks.Tammy c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 01, 2020The fettuccine Alfredo (two orders) were hot in the middle and cold on the outside layers, and all the noddles were hard and chewy and underdone. The person that brought our food didn’t offer Parmesan and we had to keep going to and asking for breadstick despite several people passing us. I was going to go to a different restaurant but decided to give Fazoli’s another try and regret it because their pasta quality keeps going down. The breadsticks weren’t even seasoned and were hard.Amelya P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2019Stopped for lunch and it was tremendous. Met the Manager Larry, who made our experience even better. Very friendly and welcoming.Jason S
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019Breadsticks not buttery or garlicky at allMarie H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 19, 2019Grabbed lunch for work when I headed in. Got the blackened chicken and shrimp pasta, it was amazing. I also go 2 slices of pepperoni pizza, they were both way way overcooked. Inedible, I've got pictures to prove it.Sidney B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 18, 2019Normally I have great things to say about this location but over the weekend I had my worst visit ever! They didn’t have it together AT ALL! A bunch of young kids that didn’t know what they were doing! My kids even asked me why they were being so bad tonight.Jennifer T
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 16, 2019Upon entering I had the best experience of any restaurant in Paducah. Kudos to the cashier, young black girl.
The food came out within minutes of me sitting down. Kudos for team work.
However..the spaghetti w meat sauce bowl was very disappointing. Very chewy, almost raw like. I was trained at this location few yrs back and no one was here that I knew or I would have brought to their attention. But it appeared there wasn't a leader to give guidance as everyone had a black shirt on aside from the dinning rm attendant w red shirt.
My purpose isn't to get anyone in trouble..my purpose is simply giving a review. I miss this place and if there is ever a need for management position I would be very happy to oblige.
I asked for dozen bread as the gentleman brought me my food he assured me bread would be passed out or he could bring me some, well, neither happened. I ended up going to the counter and another employee ask me if i needed something and I told her just 3 bread. She quickly rrsponded. Kudos for her.
I came in 3:05 and I'm bout to leave 3:50.
I love this location and it's my fazolis home away from home simply because it's where I was trained as manager. I hope this issue is resolved and all employees don't take this email to heart as I have been in your shoes.
I didn't tell anyone because there wasn't a urgency for anyone checking on guests. I did have several plp pass me as I ate and not a single person ask me what was wrong w my plate because I didn't eat much of it.
Wish there were option for pictures to show exactly what I didn't eat.James Edward Kayse
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 11, 2019Poor customer service because I placed my order to go and asked for an extra breadstick to be included. The cashier handed me a number and my drink cup and told me I could get my drink and have a seat, my meal would be delivered. I sat, and sat, and noticed everybody else had their food. I asked a service girl about my order and she said she would check if I wanted her to. I asked her to check. I saw her speaking to a cashier and then a mgr.? The manager came to me and asked if I had an order to go. I replied yes and she collected my number. She said it had been sitting on the counter, they didn't know whose it was. I said I hope my extra breadstick was in there. She never checked, handed me the sack and sent me out the door. No apology or anything. Very poor service!Tanya W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019I went to Fazolis tonight and ordered a blacken chicken Caesar salad... chicken was rock hard and cold, no dressing, no tomatoes, bacon was mostly pieces of fat... very disappointed... won’t be going back there for a while....Evelyn S.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019Food was at the table before we even got seated nor had time to get our drinks or eat our salad. Salad was fresh and crisp. The was so-so NOT hot and my meatballs weren't even warm. The servers were all helpful to answer any questions since we were first timers to your store. They should let the patrons be seated and eat their salad before being served the spaghetti.Alice W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019Very disappointed. For the last 9 years since I moved here I have the same routine. Come to town, run errands and do grocery shopping, then go to Fazolis for the family pasta duo. Add grilled chicken and 6 extra bread sticks. Same meal for 9 years when we come to town for errands. Today when I ordered found out they wanted an extra $4 to add the salad that use to always come with the meal. The same thing we have gotten for 9 years. I am not going to pay an extra $4 for a salad that use to always come with the meal, it is ridiculous especially since it is usually comprised of half wilted leaves. Huge disappointment. Will have to come up with another restaurant that has a family meal to feed all of us when we come to town .Crystal C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019If I could give zero stars, I would. Our order was incomplete, our food was cold, and everyone was rude and unfriendly.Kp
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019Ordered a Chicken Caesar Salad, paid full price $7.79 was in the large bowl but maybe one third filled. Took a picture but don't see where I can post it. Shame on you.Belinda, S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019My husband and I purchase food from this restaurant often,last night our food was sooo greasy,not appealing to the eye.The portions looked like scraps.We should have taken it back but tried to eat some of it because we were hungry.Both had upset stomachs my husband still does this morning,I just think you should know this and not let it continue if quanity and quality drop so do Customers! Sincerely S WallaceSandra W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019Ordered chicken fettuccine, so glad I paid 10 bucks for noodles stuck together. Noodles were hard, chicken was very chewy will not be returning!!!!Jaimke w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019Highly disappointed in the Family Meal salad the past couple times I ordered it in the drive thru. We ordered the family meal, the pasta and sauce was fine, but the salad was inedible. There was mostly dark brown lettuce or black lettuce. I am okay with a little brown, but last night we couldn't eat any of the salad as we were afraid we would get sick. You should have better standards for serving customers a "Fresh" salad and they should look at the salad before it is served to make sure it is acceptable.Brenden G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Excellent food! The young man that was the assistant manager -his name was Austin-made our first Fazoli's experience great! He was pleasant, helpful and patient. We went in around 8:30; the store was pretty busy but he was handling the front end efficiently and smiling while running his butt off. He is truly an asset to your company!Fiona
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2019I normally have a good experience here but today I was rudely greeted and I did not receive all my order. Fazolis is one of my favorite restaurants and this made me very sad.Williams, C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019Received the wrong order. Didn’t realize it until I was already back at work and it was too late. Paid over $10 and got a pasta that is half the portion size of what I normally get. Also would only give me 2 breadsticks through drive thru even though if I had just walked inside to order I can get unlimited. Not impressed with this location. Drive thru lady was kind though.Brooke C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019Ordered a slice of Pepperoni pizza received 2 pieces of Pepperoni on the pizza asked for a quality piece received the same piece backJohn Workman