10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Paducah
(Displaying 20 out of 68 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019Food was at the table before we even got seated nor had time to get our drinks or eat our salad. Salad was fresh and crisp. The was so-so NOT hot and my meatballs weren't even warm. The servers were all helpful to answer any questions since we were first timers to your store. They should let the patrons be seated and eat their salad before being served the spaghetti.Alice W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 09, 2019Very disappointed. For the last 9 years since I moved here I have the same routine. Come to town, run errands and do grocery shopping, then go to Fazolis for the family pasta duo. Add grilled chicken and 6 extra bread sticks. Same meal for 9 years when we come to town for errands. Today when I ordered found out they wanted an extra $4 to add the salad that use to always come with the meal. The same thing we have gotten for 9 years. I am not going to pay an extra $4 for a salad that use to always come with the meal, it is ridiculous especially since it is usually comprised of half wilted leaves. Huge disappointment. Will have to come up with another restaurant that has a family meal to feed all of us when we come to town .Crystal C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 07, 2019If I could give zero stars, I would. Our order was incomplete, our food was cold, and everyone was rude and unfriendly.Kp
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2019Ordered a Chicken Caesar Salad, paid full price $7.79 was in the large bowl but maybe one third filled. Took a picture but don't see where I can post it. Shame on you.Belinda, S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019My husband and I purchase food from this restaurant often,last night our food was sooo greasy,not appealing to the eye.The portions looked like scraps.We should have taken it back but tried to eat some of it because we were hungry.Both had upset stomachs my husband still does this morning,I just think you should know this and not let it continue if quanity and quality drop so do Customers! Sincerely S WallaceSandra W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019Ordered chicken fettuccine, so glad I paid 10 bucks for noodles stuck together. Noodles were hard, chicken was very chewy will not be returning!!!!Jaimke w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019Highly disappointed in the Family Meal salad the past couple times I ordered it in the drive thru. We ordered the family meal, the pasta and sauce was fine, but the salad was inedible. There was mostly dark brown lettuce or black lettuce. I am okay with a little brown, but last night we couldn't eat any of the salad as we were afraid we would get sick. You should have better standards for serving customers a "Fresh" salad and they should look at the salad before it is served to make sure it is acceptable.Brenden G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Excellent food! The young man that was the assistant manager -his name was Austin-made our first Fazoli's experience great! He was pleasant, helpful and patient. We went in around 8:30; the store was pretty busy but he was handling the front end efficiently and smiling while running his butt off. He is truly an asset to your company!Fiona
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 19, 2019I normally have a good experience here but today I was rudely greeted and I did not receive all my order. Fazolis is one of my favorite restaurants and this made me very sad.Williams, C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019Received the wrong order. Didn’t realize it until I was already back at work and it was too late. Paid over $10 and got a pasta that is half the portion size of what I normally get. Also would only give me 2 breadsticks through drive thru even though if I had just walked inside to order I can get unlimited. Not impressed with this location. Drive thru lady was kind though.Brooke C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019Ordered a slice of Pepperoni pizza received 2 pieces of Pepperoni on the pizza asked for a quality piece received the same piece backJohn Workman
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019I want to let corporate know how much I love going to Fazoli's #1644. The people who work there are ALWAYS pleasant, efficient and friendly. Their food is fresh and tasty and the restaurant is very clean. Keep up the good work.Mary H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019Customer service excellent. Food awful. I normally get decent food. Not sure what changed but last 2 times was awful.Valeria. S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 26, 2019Very bad! I ordered baked spaghetti with extra sauce and extra cheese. What I got was little sauce and very little cheese and wasn't even half full. Also ordered 2 baked lasagna and they didn't have but abit of cheese in them .Vicki W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 15, 2019At approximately 6:30PM I maneuvered my truck through the narrow drive thru at this location after placing my order for an order of Baked Lasagna and an order of Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo. In addition, I requested a side order of breadsticks which the girl on the speaker said came in orders of 4. I thought she quoted me a price of fourteen something over the intercom. When I worked my through the narrow lane to the mirrored pickup window (they obviously don't want you to know what's going on with your order) she zipped the window open and took my credit card, quoting a sixteen dollar and something price and again shutting the mirrored window. Moments later she returned my card sans receipt and handed me a plastic bag. When I tried to confirm what was in the bag, she quickly cut me off and said "it's in there" and shut the window. Given no opportunity to question further, I left for home to see if I really got what I ordered. Not having a receipt, I have no idea what I was charged for what. Additionally, I had a grand total of 4 breadsticks (I guess my side order). I used to get two breadsticks with each entree' but maybe that was past practice. Can you tell me what I paid for? Do you not include two breadsticks with each entree'? How may flat tires have been caused by tearing sidewalls in your drive thru?David M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 11, 2019I went there last night around 7pm, the waitress spilled hot spaghetti all over my jeans and boots (which are now ruined). She didn’t take credit, apologize, anything. When my boyfriend went to get me napkins, he overheard her tell her coworkers it was my fault! She even boxed up the spaghetti that didn’t get spilled on me. She got me a new one (which I was expecting) and put my name in a book for 10$ off my next meal?? I need to know who I need to talk to in regards to refunding my meal and compensating for some new boots. I will say that the young man wearing red last night was very nice and even took credit for something he didn’t even do.Hope R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 01, 2019I want to give positive feedback for Anthony. He was working very hard today to get food out quickly to all guests. He also noticed right away my friend did not receive her salad and grabbed it quickly for her.Jessica, P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 09, 2019I worked a 14 shift yesterday and wanted good when I got off a I wanted pasta. I’ve never had a problem with Fazoli’s ever in my life. But last night when I got home the food was nothing like it usual is. The bread sticks where so hard and crunch that’s never how they are and the pasta seemed to be sauceless. Now and yer working 14 hours and spending for $9 and not even bothering to eat it I would say something is quite wrong. But I’m guessing the problem is how short staffed they seemed to be as I seen at the drive Thur window. The women that was taking my order was also preparing my food and when I pulled up to order she told me to hold on for a moment. Worst I’ve ever had and I absolutely love Fazoli’sBriAnte Tawfeek
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 28, 2019I went through the drive thru just a few minutes ago and ordered chicken Alfredo with a large Coke. I got just Alfredo and a large diet Coke. The drive thru girl was so rude to me and made me feel very unwelcomed. I tried to call the store and no one will answer the phone. I order this meal often and I paid for chicken alfredo. I also did not get my receipt. Very poor experience tonight. I'm on my lunch break and don't have time to do back to the store. Also because I didn't get my receipt I did not get my rewards points.Katie T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 15, 2019Not pleased at all. Ordered a salad and they gave me a salad in a dirty bowl. Then when my food was brought to the table, my daughter's food was presented in a dirty bowl. it isn't difficult to see old food on a white plate. Cleanliness needs to be improved at this location. Was nervous as to any other bowl or utensils that were not cleaned at this location prior to placing them out.Brenden G.