10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Paintsville
Rating 3.43.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 32 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 27, 2019Absolutely awful customer service, water was off no fountain drinks, and no restroom access. They provided a can of Diet Coke with our meal, however, when we asked for a refill we were charged $2.18, the worker (Caleb) was rude when I asked why the charge for a refill he said we have to buy the van coke. I said it’s not my fault the fountain machine isn’t working, and he replied it’s not our either it’s the cities fault. I asked how do you workers wash your hands he replied were supposed to wear gloves( absolutely none of the workers had on gloves) so with this being said I nor any of my family or friends or anyone else i know will patronize the restaurant again. FYI I’m pretty sure it’s a health code violation
Thanks MarkMark C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019Hello, my family and I enjoy dining at Fazoli's. If you are able to send any fan or promotional items to us please do. My name is Mary Hamilton, our address is 137 Left Fork Toler Crk, Harold, KY 41635. Thanks very much.Mary Hamilton
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 20, 2019This place is awful. Had to wipe off my own table with napkins in order to find a place to eat. The open tables all either have dirty plates and trays or just nasty. I have photos.David C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019Terrible environment, food was old, seen ROACHES crawling around, flies everywhere. Terrible place will never come back!Sabrina A
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019Drive-thru worker was probably in training, but no breadsticks at all were in my order :( order# AABFAHT8ANANNatalie W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 201907/31/19 ticket#5008
We were charged for 2 beverages- one should have been included with the meal.
The employee had to input the order at least twice to get it right. The next line over was moving fast.
I will probably not return to this restaurant.Thomas M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2019Your drivethru employee, Andrew, represents your company well. I have never felt the urge to go through the trouble to track down a restaurant comment website until today. He has a very articulate and pleasant voice over the loudspeaker. He repeated the order to make sure he had it right. He was very nice and clean looking when I pulled up. All and all, he was just super nice to purchase food from. Many times, employees in our neck of the woods are very rough and don't seem to want to represent their companies well. Andrew is an exception and no, I had never met him before.Nicki C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 21, 2019I will not be returning. I ordered a chicken Alfredo. Instead, I'm brought a spaghetti. I'm not upset as mistakes happen. But when I asked the store employees to make what I ordered, I literally had three of them just stare at me. The employee in the kitchen looked at me and says, 'I already made this.' And I told her I didn't receive it. After I finally convince them to correct the mistake, they tell me they'll bring it to my table. Nearly 15 minutes later, nothing. So I return only to find out that they are all standing there talking and the food I ordered has been sitting out the whole time. Mistakes happen and that's fine but don't teat me like I'm stupid for asking for what I had ordered. Then, get upset with me because I'm mad that my food has gotten hard and dried out. Mistakes happen but disrespect for your customers shouldn't. We will not be returning to this location again. Thank you.Ryan H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019The employee at the drive thru window has chewing tobacco in his mouth and I am completely grossed out at the moment. I can hardly imagine how I will ever eat Fazoli’s again.Valerie Akers
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2019She was very helpful and kindChaput
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 06, 2019The staff member, Autumn C according to our receipt, we felt went above and beyond to make our experience as wonderful as possible. The counter was out of lids, she noticed this and not only stocked but delivered lids to our table. Autumn also delivered our food and offered to grate fresh parmesan over our food. I was blown away by this simple touch, she delivered a smile and made sure we were well taken care of. Considering this is a restaurant that doesn't have servers, I felt as though she was one. As I'm sitting here typing this, I'm literally watching her take care of other customers and they're laughing, obviously having a good time. I hope something good happens to this employee.Robert P
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Love the food if you can get your order correctToby S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 02, 2019Horrible customer service. I stood at the counter for a to go container and all the workers were either sitting down or standing on their phones just starring at me and no one offered help.Rhonda K.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2018Service with a smileJim G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 20, 2018Excellent service and food!Delores R.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2017Much improved over the last few visits.George M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 19, 2017It was horrible! I live like 35 mins away and got a to go order and it was completely wrong and there was no way I could take it back so I had to throw it in the trash. I wouldn't give a star but have to to submit itDeborah S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2017foodTristian L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017Good food and great service. Affordable with coupons and specials.Ken F.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2017Friendly efficient serviceMary C.