Fazoli's Richmond Ky Italian Restaurant
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Richmond Ky
Rating 3.23.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 159 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 09, 2022Love the staff at 1603. Travis Cain is so friendly and efficient. Best Fazoli’s around here.Corinna Parks
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 25, 2022One of the best experiences we have had eating here! Naomi V was more than amazing! She went above and beyond to ensure we got our food hot and was 12/10 on customer service! She definitely will be the reason we dine back in here!Stevie Lemaster
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 12, 2022Thanks Fazolis for leaving the chicken out of our orders of chicken fettuccine Alfredo. All we received was noodles and sauce. We live out in the country so returning our take out order was not feasible. So very tired of not getting what we pay for.Dusty Kenly
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2022The signs about adding a small fettuccine-alfredo with the purchase of a regular size meal is a bit deceiving because it says take home, but it is in very very small print.LAUREN East
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2022It sucked,prices are to high portions are to small,fazolis used to be a good place to get lunch but it’s gone downhill in the past few years,not just in Richmond but everywhere,I paid $11.65 for a grand sampler that was barely warm and I didn’t get any breadsticks I will pass this place by from now on…David Carver
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2022Ordered BAKED spaghetti with meatballs. Got home and it was not baked. Had a very weird taste and was unable to eat. Too far to drive back to store to get corrected. Please make this right. Spent $9.53 on dinner I couldn’t eat and I am not happyTammy Lyons
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2022Excellent food here today (fettucine/spaghetti/strawberry cheesecake). Fast service. One of my favorite locations.Allen Graves
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2022Ordered online. $30 order. Salads, great. Pizza and breadsticks tasted and felt like they had sat at ambient temperature for an extended period of time. Took temperature of food and it was below 80 degrees. My wife is 36 weeks pregnant and unsafe food handling/holding temperatures are taken very seriously, Arrived at restaurant at suggested arrival time. Food is normally great, but we are extremely disappointed with this visit. Please follow up.Paden Kidder
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2022Great food, friendly staffBobby Bowles
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2022Worst service I have ever received. Blatantly Rude and disrespectful.
Simply asked for extra butter on my breadsticks. When I received them, I checked and they were completely plain. (Have photo) went back through the line. The speaker person was extremely rude and unresponsive. Drove up to the window. Handed me new breadsticks. When I opened them they were completely soaked and soggy, as if they were all just dunked in the butter then thrown in a bag.Carrie Marie
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 14, 2022Disappointed that we can no longer get diet cherry coke.Brenda Gay
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2022Very good employees.Brenda Gay
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 20, 2022Placed order online. There was a pickup location in store. Now is behind counter. You have to wait to get to counter for pick up.
The odd thing old pick up area with sign that reads to go is still there.George D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2022Meat sauce from the family meal had a big piece of a plastic bag tip. June 24thMartha Watts
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2022Great customer serviceBrenda L
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2022Food was good but I was disappointed in my chicken parmigiana. I was disappointed that I only received one chicken breast. I have received two in previous orders. I guess you changed it. I really think it needs to have two with the amount of spaghetti that comes with it.Tracy C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 04, 2022The employee at the window is so unfriendly. And when I got my food out to eat it was half portion. It was bake spaghetti which I usually get. The dish was half full. The prices have went up and now I guess you are cutting the portion size too.Teresa,I
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2022Ordered delivery and my drink wasn’t with my orderKelsey, G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2022Wings are the best in town. I didn’t catch the name of the dude at the counter. He was tall with dark hair. Super nice, polite, and helpful.Warren G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2022The family feast sampler is a great value -- thanks for the coupon ! Delicious pasta, sauce and breadsticks. Very fast service and friendly drive thru window staff .Jeff P.