Fazoli's Richmond Ky Italian Restaurant
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Richmond Ky
Rating 3.13.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 122 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2022There was a piece of plastic in my gluten free alfredo.Lucy k.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2022The service was incredible. The person working the register was named Savanah and she seemed very glad to be there. She was very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. The restaurant was clean and the food was hot and exactly like I had ordered. It had been a few years since I had dined in. I am looking forward to my next visit. Keep up the great work!Stephen W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 28, 2021i had a delivery order and when it arrived my pasta was very cold, my pizza and breadsticks were burnt, and my drink was beyond watered down.Carrie L
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2021Quick serviceJames, B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2021This restaurant is usually pretty good with orders. Not day though, I was missing have my order and what I did receive was half wrong.Jacob, B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2021Ordered online at 6 30. Called at 8 50. My order was still sitting in the restaurant. Was asked if i could pick it up. Horribly disappointed. I am at work. I asked for my money 18.27 to be refunded. Gee thanks.Shawn P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2021Hello! I just wanted to state that I recently called your Richmond Kentucky location to talk about options for food. I spoke with the manager Nate and he told me that since we did not went gluten in our meal it would be possible to get vegetables instead of noodles. Our food was delicious and we could not ask for anything better! What a great way to help a customer! We will definitely be back again! PS Nate needs a raise 😜Ashley Stivers
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2021No Customer Service! $18 for BOGO BAKED SPAGHETTI? No response to requested information in three months. Information sent 11times!!Michael Cook
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2021We are surprised to learn extra breadsticks are provided if you dine in, but cost extra if you carry out. I’m sitting in the dining room with my son waiting on a carry out order with customers who received free extra breadsticks while I paid for mine. Please reconsider this choice. As my young masked son just pointed out, you are encouraging people to dine in at a time when some are trying to take extra precautions. Given the Covid rate in our county and that I work at our local hospital, we are taking the extra precautions. I only wish we could get the same service carrying our order out as those eating in have received. Thank you!Kari Martin
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2021I ordered the spaghetti & tortellini bake. it had cheese on the top, hardly any marinara sauce and no other sauce. So, mostly dry pasta. I don't understand why these restaurants think the customers are okay with restaurants skimping on food and ripping us off.Robin G
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2021Nicholas was amazing he went above and beyond...Ashley,bieger
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2021Worst service I’ve ever had in the drive thru. I come here often. I was at the drive thru speaker at 3:58 waited till 4:02 when someone finally spoke up and tried to order the lunch special for $5.99. She told me it was past time to order it. This just didn’t sit right with me since I was there at 3:58 at the speaker, she made me wait till 4:02 to order. Anyways, after that the meal I wanted costed 2 times a much now without the lunch special and she got the sauce wrong. I was really disappointed as this was the first time I got to eat today and my food was wrong. They’re usually spot on and have great service, hopefully this was just a one time thing.Gracie H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2021It took almost half an hour to get my food at the drive through. When I got it home, the order was wrong. I had ordered two penne, one with meat sauce and the other with Alfredo. I got one with meat sauce and the other with marinara. Yuck.Cindy C
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2021Had everything by missed a pizza for a meal- would like to get it next time I come byRebecca w
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2021Friendly service and quick deliveryKatherine B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2021Order online and picked my order up through drive thru. Now they lady couldn't get my name right and I'm used to that its quiet a unique name. But i think it made the lady flustered after repeating myself about my name. But that's not the reason Im unhappy the reason Im unhappy the wings where not edible hard to even bite into. After a hectic day of getting back to school clothes and groceries I was too tired to even drive back to the store to complain. I know times are tough for everyone but having food that wont break my kids teeth when moms too tired to cook would be nice.K ellita B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2021Order online and picked my order up through drive thru. Now they lady couldn't get my name right and I'm used to that its quiet a unique name. But i think it made the lady flustered after repeating myself about my name. But that's not the reason Im unhappy the reason Im unhappy the wings where not edible hard to even bite into. After a hectic day of getting back to school clothes and groceries I was too tired to even drive back to the store to complain. I know times are tough for everyone but having food that wont break my kids teeth when moms too tired to cook would be nice.Kellita B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2021Was refused a BOGO Baked Spaghetti. This is the second attempt at contact. Does anyone read these comments?
Someone does read and ask for additional information. I’ve submitted documentation eight times in two months and I’m still awaiting a response!Michael C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2021Great customer service. Fast drive thru experience. Awesome job! Thanks.Minnie B.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 05, 2021This is the 2nd time we as well as GrubHub have had issues with this location. I placed an order at 1215 for GrubHub to delivery at 1600. At 1530, I saw the driver was at the location awaiting the food. Then at approximately 1540, the GrubHub app notified me that there was a delay. That the deliver was now going to be between 1610 and 1630. Then at 1600, I received another notification from GrubHub that the order would now be delivered between 1637-1657. By 1611, the GrubHub driver was finally in possession of the order. I the called the Fazoli location (Richmond, KY), where I spoke with a young woman named Amber (I believe - it was a name that started with an A). When asked why the order was not ready when the driver arrived, her responses we not only unprofessional, but unacceptable. She advised me that due to a new shift coming in, no one from the previous shift advised them there was an order due for delivery at 1600 (4pm is what she said).She then told me she arrived for her shift at 1600 and knew the driver did not arrive until 1610 bc she was sitting there. That there was no way the driver was there at 1530, that she could 100% guarantee me that "he" did not arrive until 1610. At which time they made the order as fast as they could. I advised her that 1) the driver was a female, not a male and 2) when I placed the order at 1215, I expected it to be here at 1600. Ai then asked her, if the food would be hot when it got here? Her response was "unless they are driving around in circles on your street". ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! For one, I could see the driver was sitting at the location, because I could see it on my GrubHub map. Also, when the worker advised me that they don't make orders a head of time for GrubHub because they are usually late, I again said, "she" (not he) had been there since 1530. Which again she argued with me. Because apparently the fact she was there at 1600 she knew the driver had not been there at 1530.
Once the order arrived, I did see the driver was a female and she was very apologetic. She advised my husband that she had almost given up on the order because she had waited there almost 30 mins before she got the order. And the workers just kept telling her, just a few more minutes.
If there is only a way to relay orders (apparently on a tablet) by mouth when one shift leaves and a new one comes on,I suggest there be some form of shift change checklist. I also find it very unprofessional that a worker would say, "unless the are driving around in circles...". Again this is the 2nd time this has happened. I even asked the worker if my food would be hot when it got here and I asked that question because if she had said no, that would tell me it was GrubHub who caused the delay, but instead she tells me, yes it will be hot (that is at the point she made the comment about driving in circles).
Other than the food being hot and tastes good, the rest of the process was a total screw up. No business would allow for people to place orders in advance and then tolerate employees going off shift to not notify the incoming shift. And to be honest,with the type of establishments this is, I don't believe for one moment that ever person who was working at 1215 all left at 1600.
There needs to be some serious accountability. And possibly some training on how to handle customer complaints. The meer fact that orders placed through GrubHub are not made until the driver arrived is complete crap. The whole point of ordering earlier in the day for a later delivery, is that the order will be ready in enough time for the delivery driver to make it to the destination by the time requested, or close to it. I understand traffic and time of day can cause issues with delivery times, but at no time should our order be late because the location didn't make it until the driver arrived and once they realized the order had been placed earlier for a later delivery.Tammy G