10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Shepherdsville
(Displaying 20 out of 32 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019Was there almost an hour. Chicken fettuccine taste like eating spoon full of garlic salt two bites and returned. They offered other food so took blackened chicken salad and lettuce is wilted and soggy. Took it to go so absolute waste of an hour and 9 dollars. Won’t make that mistake again. Much word of mouth to come. Should have known better when they had 84 form inspector hanging on door. Tried to leave zero which would still be higher than it should. Girl working the counter was nice and helpful for the lone positive.Brad Brooks
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019Went through the drive thru and ordered 2 of Blackened Shrimp and Chicken pastas , when I got home no shrimp and had spaghetti with chicken red peppers broccoli and cheese in it didn’t get my ticket have been trying to call them for almost 1 hour and phone busy. I just got off work and now no supper I am very angry right nowCharlyn R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Went through the drive thru and ordered 3 cheesecakes. All was great until I got a call from a friend that told me the truth. A car was ahead of me and was waiting on her food I not only seen her do it but it was a friend of mine and she called and told me she paid for my order. The guy working Blake M told me he was paying for 2 of my cheesecakes and I only had to pay for 1 of them, he insisted it was on him. That is not only horrible but not professional whatsoever!! I’m so shocked that someone would do something like this. Maybe he needed the $3.21 I don’t know but if so ask instead of stealing. Can u please email me back and me know that he know that this is not ok.Let him know that I’m aware of the awful thing he did.Makensie H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019I ordered online with a pickup at 5:10. I got there at 5:20, and after waiting some time at the counter, a worker finally came up to me, did not greet me at all, and I had to assume that my order was not made. I was told, "it has to go through the oven," and was never given an apology or an explanation. Let me be clear that the reason I'm taking my time to write this review is NOT because of the extra time I had to wait (I was already late, anyways), but the way the employees treated me. They did not greet me, hardly looked me in the eyes, and generally made me, the customer, feel like it was an inconvenience that I placed an order at all. I told the worker that he needed to do better at this, but I believe the management needs to know that this is something that needs to be taught. It is common courtesy, and they were not courteous at all. I will not be returning to this Fazoli's.Jessie, D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019I came through the drive thru almost 30 minutes before close tonight and Casey answered the drive thru speaker. She was extremely rude throughout the entire experience. I was made to felt like I was an inconvenience because I ordered food close to closing time. She did not exchange a simple “please” or “thank you” or “have a good night”. I will not be returning to this location. If you don’t want to provide food to customers during BUSINESS hours, then I’d advise you not work with customer service.Nicole B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 30, 2019Please have a District Manager to contact me.Robert Warren
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 14, 2019As nice as the woman was with the blonde/brown hair, yesterday, she smelled really bad or it was the restaurant. I don't know if you have a mold issue in that restaurant or it was her. The odor was so strong my family and I left. It made our heads hurt and made us feel really ill. Another thing. I swear we saw something crawling on her hand. Don't know what it was, but we didn't wait long enough to find out. Pending on how this turns out, may take it to the local Facebook page to warn people not to eat there. Please find out as our family always have enjoyed your establishment.Derrick G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019The GM is about as nice as you could ask for. Only complaint is there is never enough sauce on the Baked Spaghetti. Other that, the store is a great one!Timothy H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Great customer service!Melody H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019They were greatSusan S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Good food and quickKim M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 10, 2019Disgustingly filthy restaurantWillie R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 06, 2019Most disgusting restraunt I have ever seen. I have pictures of all the garbage and filth. All while staff stood around talking.Sarah H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 19, 2019My granddaughter had just finished cheer and we went there within 45 minutes of closing. The manager came out finally after waiting there for several minutes. She asked if it was take out or dine in. I told her dine in and she screamed at me TAKE OUT OR DINE IN! After ordering we realized drinks were missing had to pay for them. Our order got to the table and one of the kids meals hadn’t been ordered so had to reorder that! Never been so poorly treated and disgusted in all my life! Sad part is the kids love the food there but I won’t be wasting my money there again! This isn’t the first time we have been mistreated at the store but I can assure it will be the last!!!Brenda G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 09, 2019I totally understood that they were short staffed and the staff did a great job of explaining and trying to do the best they could but completely disappointed when we got home to our family meal to realize that the salad was slimey and lettuce was brown. Definitely not edible.Missy H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 03, 2019Terrible customer service. EXTREMELY SLOW. After waiting ten minute in line behind a party of one, we placed our order. After that, 21 minutes passed. I returned to the counter to ask about how much longer it would be, as we were attempting to eat and get back on the road after a dance competition. The woman behind the counter said that they would start working on the order. Ten minutes later, the food finally arrived. We will not be back.Aattika D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 23, 2019The place was dirty, the ice machine did not work,they had ice in a container, where everyone was handling the ice scope and placing it back in the ice. There was water all over the floor by the coke machine. My lasagna was not hot. We were the last customers to leave, there had been 4 tables of customers. Not one person came out to clean. I felt ill afterwards. I wanted to say something while I was there but I just wanted to get out of there. My friend and I used to go all the time but have not been in several months. This was the worst experience ever.Dana M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 26, 2019the food was okay, but the restaurant was dirty!! many, many tables needed to be cleaned and emptied from previous guests, no one returned to ask us if we wanted more breadsticks....several employees were outside smoking instead of tending to their business. Fazoli's is always a favorite treat when traveling and I was disappointed with this stop.Kim L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 12, 2019We dined at this Fazolis for lunch on January 2nd. It was a tad concerning what happened during our time. First off, we walked in and it took some time for someone to even appear to take our order. We were not under any time constraint, so we were not bothered. We placed our order then went to go sit down. As soon as we walked into the dining area, it looked atrocious. There were plates piled up all over the garbage areas. There were people who had eaten earlier and clearly given up trying to bring their plates to the trash area because it was that full. If we would have seen this earlier, I am not sure we would have stayed. Then, we went to fill up our drinks, grab napkins, and silverware. Turns out, there was no silverware. There were 3 packets left of to go silverware, so we used that. I was unsure if I would be able to find someone to even get actual silverware or fill up the togo packets. We got our food and it was good. No complaints on the food. However, during our meal, a girl who was dining there decided to throw up 3 tables over from us. Yes, that can ruin a meal, but we were trying not to think about it. It looked as though the people dining with her went to go find an employee, but couldn't. Again, no one was around. So, they took it upon themselves to clean it up. They used napkins, but also discovered the soap bucket and rag sitting out by the garbage that is used to clean tables. The customer cleaning the puke off the table and seat kept dipping the same rag in and out of the bucket dirtying it with the puke. She then put the bucket back up with the rag and left. Not telling anyone as again no one was around. I am not sure if the employees every found out what had happened, but it is very concerning if they went and used that bucket and rag to clean any tables or places customers go. I just felt that it was important to get this information across. It is unfortunately a visit that will be hard to forget due to the circumstances. We do love Fazolis food, but this whole environment was very, very concerning. Thank you for listening.Emily L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2018The evening dining experience at this location is falling apart. Third time in a row in three weeks, NO CLEAN FORKS!!! Tonight I was the only customer. All employees except cook were eating. Trash on floor. Tables dirty. Wet floor signs scattered throughout. Not to mention my ultimate spaghetti tasted a bit old.Thomas S