10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Somerset
Rating 3.83.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 59 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 17, 2020HAD NOT BEEN IN THIS STORE FOR SOMETIME BUT HAD A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. WE INTERACTED WITH 4 DIFFERENT EMPLOYEES. EACH ONE WAS SO PLE ASANT AND VERY EFFICIENT. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS A REFRESHINGLY NICE CHANGE FROM OTHER CASUAL RESTAURANTS IN OUR AREA. KUDOS!!GERRY M
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 14, 2020I would rate the food a 4 star but I would give karen n a 5 star plus rating for being so nice and helpful during our visitmark,h
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019My family frequents this location. We are not local but are in the area a great deal. There is an individual (possibly a manager) employeed at this location who has been exceedingly rude to my family as well as others I have witnessed. She never greets you, only speaks to say the total (if she does), she scolds patrons for accidentally sitting at dirty tables. I have observed this behavior for months and it only appears to become worse. We bring our family to enjoy a quick, quality meal, but the behavior of the employees at this location are a reason we will not be returning.Jamie S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019A worker was cleaning the dining room and had the back part of the restaurant closed off to customers. Its 8:30 on a Friday night don't understand why they would be cleaning up this early. Normally I wouldnt mind, but my daughter was recently in a car accident and didnt want people staring at her while she was trying to eat.R, Walters
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019The "new rewards" system is WORSE & Fazolis has gotton GREEDY!!! The $5 rewards were BETTER no one cares about getting free breadsticks with a few pepperoni on them. We will Not be eating there any more.K, P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Purchased 3 Fet Alfredo pastas, 2 with hard, dried
overcooked chicken \ 6 pieces each & 1 regular. $3 extra to bake them with cheese! 3 waters. Breadsticks hard & semi warm & they now have an awful aftertaste. All for almost $30. Should have gone to the grocery store. The amount of food for the cost & quality is a joke - really a shame.
For that amount of money we should receive better and not feel stomach upset several hours after dining either. We are not alone in experiencing this restaurants change in quality.T, J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019We were there a few weeks ago. Customer service was good. The dining area was awful. Almost all tables were dirty. The floor was dirty. There wasn’t very many people dining. The employees was cleaning but didn’t seem in any hurry to get it cleaned up. Don’t think we will be back.Connie H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019I went to my local store last night my food tasted old I spent $30 and the food was just inedible had to go somewhere else and buy dinner for my family for the second time.cheranda g
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019Horrible place to eat, store was very unclean and employees looked like the just rolled out of the dumpster out back. Food wasn’t cooked
all the way and had to clean my own table before I could sit down and eat. Lady who took my order was very rude and hateful.John O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019I have never had an issue with service at Fazoli’s in Somerset. Until today. I am a business manager in retail and I understand good customer service. Tammie W. does not seem to understand that. After entering the building and standing at the register for a minute, she walks out and acts like it is an inconvenience for her to take my order. I had a reward and Ive never had to scan my own QR code and she acted like I should have known that. Overall, not a great face to the business as she is the first person I saw. Even though the lady that brought the food was pleasant, I still had a bad experience because of the way Tammie was at the time of me entering the building. I know everyone has bad days and the customer usually sets the tone, however it started with her acting like she was inconvenienced by taking our order and went downhill from there. Not a great person to be on your front lines if they are not pleasant and inviting.Billie D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019Food did not taste fresh. The bottom of the breadsticks were hard. The marinara sauce tasted watered down. About half of the tables in the restaurant were dirty and still had plates and cups on them from previous customers.Cooper C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 09, 2019Got order totally wrong. There solution was to mail me a $5 coupon. I could have got that in the coupons with the Sunday paper. Sad.Russell p.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019Received someone else's meals instead of my own! I also used my free cheesecake online voucher and didn't receive it. Hopefully someone else enjoyed it. I didn't know this until I was home.Ruth M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 06, 2019Went through the drive thru and got exceptional service from TEREASA. Very courteous, kind helpful and friendly.Patricia S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 31, 2019At Sunday dinner, this was the filthiest ever! Food everywhere on the floor, trash, too.
Employees walking over filth and not cleaning it up. Really!!!!!
Food splatters lines the trash bins.
My spaghetti was room temperature, rubbery and dry.
Highly disappointed.Cindy D
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMar 13, 2019Good service, inaccurate order.Travis
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 06, 2019Good food, Alyssa did an acceptable job. Great personal service by manager. Friendly staff & nice music.Pam F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2019great serviceKevin G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019It's always good and ready as promised.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Ordering was easy and picking the order up was a breeze. The only negative was that I did not receive my drink. I didn't realize it until I was almost home. I will definitely use the service again.Steven L.