10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Winchester
(Displaying 20 out of 67 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019This is late, but I dined at this location on 8/29/19. (Just found my receipt which I'd kept in order to do this!) An employee, Stephanie P, took such good care of me, suggesting the best way to order what I wanted for the best price. I noticed that she did this for the customers before me also! She later checked to see if I needed anything and was soooo pleasant and helpful. She deserves recognition for the way she treats your customers. I'm from out of town and do not have a Fazoli's here in Pikeville, KY but rumors are that one is coming. I hope so and hope we have a Stephanie P at our restaurant!Dorothy J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019I’ve been to this location several times. It’s usually an ok experience. Nothing stands out as awful or wonderful. HOWEVER- last night I came in with my son and had the BEST experience. STEPHANIE was rocking it. She single handedly took orders, brought out all food, checked on every patron, brought breadsticks, bussed the entire dining room, swept the entry, and cleaned the bathrooms. All while having a smile on her face and caring about customers. She was absolutely wonderful and I would drive to this location specifically and stop more frequently if she were working! Just wanted to give a shout out to an outstanding employee!Heather O.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Maybe the worst dining experience I’ve ever had. Literally. Our food came out at 3 different times. My noodles were cold and crunchy. They kept forgetting stuff. Most importantly, we waited probably 20-25 minutes for our food. We watched others come and leave while we waited (although there was at least one other family we noticed that waited longer than we did). Fountain machine was not mixed properly, it was waaaaaay over carbonated. The only positive thing we experienced was that the staff was friendly. They were trying their best, but the problem was that they were obviously extremely understaffed.
We also didn’t get breadsticks until we were almost finished eating. We were not offered seconds. We also had to waive down a waitress to get grated cheese. It was also not offered.
But, again, the employees were trying as hard as they could.Josh P
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019My Fazoli's app gave me a rewards for free chicken parmesan fries good through October 7th. I ordered our food and then told the clerk I wanted to add the free chicken parmesan fries. He told me they did not have them. He also said that there was a sign showing chocolate cheesecake but they dont have it either. I later learned a later customer was able to get the Chicken Parmesan Fries. I will not be able to go back before the offer expires. On another note, a lady told the clerk that the Ale-81 was only dispensing water. He told her it had been that way for awhile. Ale-81 plant is across the street from this location of Fazoli's. It may be management should be advised to get on this issue as Ale-81 is a local beverage with quite a following.Paula R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019Waited 45 to receive food. It never arrived. Was granted a refund and a choice of a cookie, brownie or cheesecake for my inconvenience. You've got to be kidding me. LOL! Training issue.Dave C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019I intended to get the smokey bacon bake and was told they were out of bacon. I settled for the blackened shrimp and chicken bake without the peppers and the smokey chicken carbonara. My order was not repeated back to me either at the speaker nor window. I was pulled up, where I waited 15 mins to receive my food. I get home, there are tons of peppers in my bake and received a regular carbonara. I'm 9 months pregnant and did not want to drive back out and wait another 30 minutes for the correct order. Terrible nightDana F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019Everytime I go to eat at Fazoli’s, I have the best dining experience ever!! There is one worker, Tammy, who goes the extra mile to make sure I have a wonderful experience!! She remembers mine and my daughters faces and greets us warmly and politely every time. She really goes out of her way to make us feel welcomed!! She’s the reason I go back so often!! Ten Stars!!!!!!Niccole P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019Tammy H was so helpful and kind during our drive thru experience. People like her are what make regular customers want to continue coming backAlan S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019The cashier and breadstick delivery girl working the dining room were fabulous. Sharon the manager however was HORRIBLE, RUDE, and completely repulsive. Love Fazoli’s but this will be my last time supporting a company that employed rude and racist individuals. She treated all of the other customers around me in a totally different manner than she treated me. As a social worker, someone that fights injustice....i can’t support a company that directly counters my position by employing such people!Amber G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019I had a great experience. Logan was our server and he always checked in to make sure we had everything we needed, he was always willing to help with anything so he was just all around a great serverAutumn S.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019I ordered a family meal online and added a family salad. I also asked that plates, forks, and parmesan cheese be included. This meal was for a family whose baby just had open heart surgery. I was trying to make it easy on the mother. I had to reask for those items. When I got to their house I looked in the bag and there was a single serving salad. actually I wouldn't even consider it single serving. I felt horrible, but had already showed up to their home.Gina A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019The service here is amazing!!! They are so kind, friendly, and quick! There is one worker, Logan who goes out of his way everytime to provide a great dining experience!!Niccole T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019All tables dirty, piles with dishes
Wait for food was over 15 minutes
No ice in soda machineTommy C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019Ordered the baked chicken parm for lunch today. Saw the price has increased. Not sure what they did to the chicken - if it is different brand or supplier, but it was inedible. So disappointed.Sandy B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Restaurant in terrible condition and very dirty. Roof/AC vent was dripping directly on to the front counter. Employees appeared disheveled and dirty. Napkin/utensil area had insects flying around. A person in street clothes (sleeveless shirt) was in the food prep area seen eating and drinking. The employee we dealt with was helpful and friendly and seen cleaning throughout our experience. Food was subpar. Floor is uneven throughout the restaurant and could lead to falls.Corey
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Stephanie was amazing. She is always so attentive and really makes me feel at home. She was prompt and made sure our order was correct. She is by far the best worker at the Winchester restaurant!!!Rachel n
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Disappointing experience today. Fazoli’s is one of my favorite places to eat but today fell short. I had a $2 off offer on the Fazoli’s app and tried to use it. After presenting the scan code on my phone, it did not process. The cashier asked for the code again but the offer had been closed on my phone and we did not know how to bring it back up. The cashier took my phone and clicked on what he thought was the offer but it was a separate offer of $2 off $15 and my order did not meet that threshold. So no discounts. Now back at work, I see that I now have two offers pending on my account... $2 off, and $2 off $15 that will both expire later today unused.
My food today was great as usual, but before my visit was finished, I went back up front to refill my drink and get another breadstick. Upon returning, my table had already been cleared and cleaned. Wow... more disappointment!Michael B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019Worst service I have ever experienced and have ate here and many other fazolis throughout the United States in the past 30 years. Thirty minutes to get order and no breadsticks brought with food asked server if we could get breadsticks she blew and said yes. But never brought any went to counter 3 times and would not acknowledge I was even standing there. And while I am talking you need to get rid of the all you can eat breadsticks because no restaurant offers anymore than the 3 they bring most times for 2 people which makes no sense bring 2 or 4 don’t make your customers feel weird about the extra breadstick on who should have it. Was told by another customer they were told manager sent all but 3 workers home was the problem tonight.Charlie Combs
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019While ordering asked to change the size of an order from kids meal to the $5 size and was told we couldn't because they were already making it even though the order hadn't been completed.Chris Shockey
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019I've been going to Fazolis every other Friday for 6 months for lunch, and this time was the best.JoJo took great care of us. She was attentive and as sweet as she could be. If you could get your drivethru workers to be as great as she is, I would eat there more often. The blond who works the window is sour and they always forget at least one thing that I order.susan