10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Winchester
Rating 3.43.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 71 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 08, 2019we waited in line the girl that came out was to worried about telling someone about her cut finger and going out to smoke,she hollered at Stephanie to wait on us still waiting and instead of the other girl acknowledging us she kept on talking to the friend.Stephanie finally comes out no greeting at all just stands there waiting for us to say what we wanted.There were no dining room help at all 4 dirty tables this was just the ones close that i could see.While sitting there eating the same was going on with other customers waiting in line but i also noticed Stephanie doing it all the register,putting food together(i heard her say she fixed the plates)and bringing the food out then either run back to the back again to either prep or fix the next order.As we left there were 2 people sitting at a booth i know one had a fazoli shirt on and it looked like the other one did too.I have 4 grandkids in fast food so i know how hard it is sometimes and hardly complain so i don't know if they had people off or if there was no teamwork during the time i was there it looked like no teamwork.If the one girl that cut her finger was a team lead or manager she wasn't a very good one because she was more worried about talking and smoking.kim B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019I don't even know where to start, the fact that I spent 15 to 20 minutes of my lunch break waiting in line with one car in front of me. The fact that I got one meatball in my spaghetti and meatballs. That should probably be renamed to spaghetti and meatball. the fact that there was marinara pulled over top of my lasagna and there was no meat sauce or meat to it whatsoever. Or the fact that fettucini was old to the point the noodles are sticking together and slightly chewy. And then the fact that there were no napkins or utensils. Since I came through the drive-thru. Fortunately I had my pocket knife so I was able to make a fork out of the lid. And then I got to the main reason why I even came to fazoli's to begin with, the breadsticks. They were cold and hard well colds not fair what's a room temperature. But hey at least they tasted good even if they were slightly crunchy and room temperature. I think I'm just going to trash the rest of these coupons and consider this a waste of time.A. McClure
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019We stopped in after a soccer game for lunch... Sharon L. Waited on us and she was very attentive. She checked on us and was very friendly and outgoing... She is a great employee and an asset to the restaurant..Tom B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019Sharon L went above beyond to make sure we were taken care of. When she brought out the food to others and myself she was very professional and like she likes her job.Amy b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019This is late, but I dined at this location on 8/29/19. (Just found my receipt which I'd kept in order to do this!) An employee, Stephanie P, took such good care of me, suggesting the best way to order what I wanted for the best price. I noticed that she did this for the customers before me also! She later checked to see if I needed anything and was soooo pleasant and helpful. She deserves recognition for the way she treats your customers. I'm from out of town and do not have a Fazoli's here in Pikeville, KY but rumors are that one is coming. I hope so and hope we have a Stephanie P at our restaurant!Dorothy J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019I’ve been to this location several times. It’s usually an ok experience. Nothing stands out as awful or wonderful. HOWEVER- last night I came in with my son and had the BEST experience. STEPHANIE was rocking it. She single handedly took orders, brought out all food, checked on every patron, brought breadsticks, bussed the entire dining room, swept the entry, and cleaned the bathrooms. All while having a smile on her face and caring about customers. She was absolutely wonderful and I would drive to this location specifically and stop more frequently if she were working! Just wanted to give a shout out to an outstanding employee!Heather O.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Maybe the worst dining experience I’ve ever had. Literally. Our food came out at 3 different times. My noodles were cold and crunchy. They kept forgetting stuff. Most importantly, we waited probably 20-25 minutes for our food. We watched others come and leave while we waited (although there was at least one other family we noticed that waited longer than we did). Fountain machine was not mixed properly, it was waaaaaay over carbonated. The only positive thing we experienced was that the staff was friendly. They were trying their best, but the problem was that they were obviously extremely understaffed.
We also didn’t get breadsticks until we were almost finished eating. We were not offered seconds. We also had to waive down a waitress to get grated cheese. It was also not offered.
But, again, the employees were trying as hard as they could.Josh P
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019My Fazoli's app gave me a rewards for free chicken parmesan fries good through October 7th. I ordered our food and then told the clerk I wanted to add the free chicken parmesan fries. He told me they did not have them. He also said that there was a sign showing chocolate cheesecake but they dont have it either. I later learned a later customer was able to get the Chicken Parmesan Fries. I will not be able to go back before the offer expires. On another note, a lady told the clerk that the Ale-81 was only dispensing water. He told her it had been that way for awhile. Ale-81 plant is across the street from this location of Fazoli's. It may be management should be advised to get on this issue as Ale-81 is a local beverage with quite a following.Paula R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019Waited 45 to receive food. It never arrived. Was granted a refund and a choice of a cookie, brownie or cheesecake for my inconvenience. You've got to be kidding me. LOL! Training issue.Dave C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019I intended to get the smokey bacon bake and was told they were out of bacon. I settled for the blackened shrimp and chicken bake without the peppers and the smokey chicken carbonara. My order was not repeated back to me either at the speaker nor window. I was pulled up, where I waited 15 mins to receive my food. I get home, there are tons of peppers in my bake and received a regular carbonara. I'm 9 months pregnant and did not want to drive back out and wait another 30 minutes for the correct order. Terrible nightDana F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 30, 2019Everytime I go to eat at Fazoli’s, I have the best dining experience ever!! There is one worker, Tammy, who goes the extra mile to make sure I have a wonderful experience!! She remembers mine and my daughters faces and greets us warmly and politely every time. She really goes out of her way to make us feel welcomed!! She’s the reason I go back so often!! Ten Stars!!!!!!Niccole P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019Tammy H was so helpful and kind during our drive thru experience. People like her are what make regular customers want to continue coming backAlan S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 25, 2019The cashier and breadstick delivery girl working the dining room were fabulous. Sharon the manager however was HORRIBLE, RUDE, and completely repulsive. Love Fazoli’s but this will be my last time supporting a company that employed rude and racist individuals. She treated all of the other customers around me in a totally different manner than she treated me. As a social worker, someone that fights injustice....i can’t support a company that directly counters my position by employing such people!Amber G.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019I had a great experience. Logan was our server and he always checked in to make sure we had everything we needed, he was always willing to help with anything so he was just all around a great serverAutumn S.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019I ordered a family meal online and added a family salad. I also asked that plates, forks, and parmesan cheese be included. This meal was for a family whose baby just had open heart surgery. I was trying to make it easy on the mother. I had to reask for those items. When I got to their house I looked in the bag and there was a single serving salad. actually I wouldn't even consider it single serving. I felt horrible, but had already showed up to their home.Gina A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019The service here is amazing!!! They are so kind, friendly, and quick! There is one worker, Logan who goes out of his way everytime to provide a great dining experience!!Niccole T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019All tables dirty, piles with dishes
Wait for food was over 15 minutes
No ice in soda machineTommy C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019Ordered the baked chicken parm for lunch today. Saw the price has increased. Not sure what they did to the chicken - if it is different brand or supplier, but it was inedible. So disappointed.Sandy B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019Restaurant in terrible condition and very dirty. Roof/AC vent was dripping directly on to the front counter. Employees appeared disheveled and dirty. Napkin/utensil area had insects flying around. A person in street clothes (sleeveless shirt) was in the food prep area seen eating and drinking. The employee we dealt with was helpful and friendly and seen cleaning throughout our experience. Food was subpar. Floor is uneven throughout the restaurant and could lead to falls.Corey
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Stephanie was amazing. She is always so attentive and really makes me feel at home. She was prompt and made sure our order was correct. She is by far the best worker at the Winchester restaurant!!!Rachel n