Fazoli's Winchester Italian Restaurant
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Winchester
Rating 4.24.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 625 reviews)
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJun 24, 2022great customer serviceCindy R.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2022Placed an order online for pickup the next day. Had several employees to feed and unfortunately and we did not get our entire order. Normally that would not be a big deal but the closest location was 25 miles away from our work. When he returned with the order we found out that we only had half of our order. The food we received was good but when planning to feed a group of people it was hard because we had to find other foods to add to it. When I called to talk to the manager (Sharon) she said the order had been closed and there wasn't much she could do. Fortunately my husband drives through Winchester and picked up what had been left out of our order but unfortunately it was at the end of the day.Amy, E
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 16, 2022Waited 15 minutes for my curbside order and finally went in. I was immediately given my order upon which I asked if it has been ready for a while. I was told it was, but "they didn't know" I was outside. There was no designated curbside pickup spot and I was parked right in front of the door. I followed the instructions in the email. The girl at the counter was very nice but it's obvious the crew needs better training.Pete
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 03, 2022Great service and food! Braxton was great!!Michael, F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 03, 2022Braxton was a great server.Adding C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2022Great service. Great food. Braxton is so politeKim I
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2022Braxton was super helpful in helping me decide what to eat because I had never been here before. I’m sure you all know well by now that he’s a great employee. He deserves a raise.Jake D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2022thank u Braxtonjenny s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2022Great service thank you BraxtonCaitlyn
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2022The gentleman that waited on us was great. He had a very pleasant attitude and checked on us several times. It’s hard to get good service any more but he was great. Thanks Braxton!!!!Amanda S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2022Braxton was helpful as I was selecting my food.Taria B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2022Braxton was really nice.Bianca S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 02, 2022Braxton was a awesome. So friendly and helpful.Sarah W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 01, 2022The worst experience I've had there. I ordered through the app and they told me my food would be ready in 27 minutes. I work about 40 minutes away and ordered the food before I left. When I got it been 40 minutes had to wait in line, when I finally got to the register to and gave them my name for the order, it wasn't ready. They asked what I ordered 4 times and my name twice. I had to wait an additional 25 minutes for my food. It would have been faster to order my food there. What upset me most was the excuses I was getting.Cc
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 26, 2022All employees working between 6-7 on 5/26 were very polite!!! I enjoyed my time here very much!!!Lynna P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2022I ordered a mobile order from the app. When pulling up to the window, I was told they did not have meat sauce or marinara. Since I had ordered on the app, they said they had already fixed mine. I still waited 30 minutes for my food. I get my food home and they have made my baked spaghetti with what seems like pizza sauce. It was not good. I took two bites and didn’t eat the rest. I called the store 3 times to see what they could do, they never answered. It’s unfortunate that I paid for a meal that I didn’t eat. I wish they had told me they made it with pizza sauce, I would have asked for something else. I understand it is not their fault they are out of marinara and they are probably too busy to answer the phone, it’s just very frustrating to not enjoy a meal that I usually love.Lindsey R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2022Ordered curbside abs there were no signs showing where that was, no parking spots showing where to pull in. Waited 10 minutes after my order was supposed to be ready and I had to go inside and get it. What’s the point of curbside pick up if you have to go inside?!Anna W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 19, 2022Poor management skills not only is food prices up but so is gas and had to make a second trip to the restaurant to have my order corrected which btw when does chicken fettuccine Alfredo come with Marinara sauce mixed in it 😝. Didn’t even get an apology from the manager she just sit the food down on counter in front of me and quickly turned and went to the back. An apology would had made the whole messed up order and extra time and gas spent going back to have it corrected a lot better. Customers like me continued to support restaurants during this pandemic to help keep open as much as we could at least take care of us on the little issues like thisTammy B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 10, 2022Not sure employees know how to use coupons. Previous visit, wouldn't accept my numeric code, said it had to be a QR code. Today's visit, said they couldn't scan QR code so I tried to give them the numeric code under it. Employee said that I had to scan the receipt after I got it to use my coupon (?). Missed out on using my birthday coupon. Also took 30 minutes to get food.Carissa A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 10, 2022Excellent service! Eric G. was very kind:)Bridgette, J