Fazoli's Battle Creek
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Battle Creek
Rating 3.93.9 out of 5 stars
(Based on 69 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2020Management is very rude to younger employees cashier made a very simple mistake and was berated by management right in front of me not acceptable at all was also rushed to clean off table because they were and I quote were running out of dishes in the back and I need them from you manager also says and I quote girl that's not your job as she is vacuuming the floor told her er fixing to make her do that when we close girlWilma,fisterbottom
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 09, 2019I placed an on-line order on December 9, 2019. When My husband arrived home, 10 miles from Fazoli's, my order was missing the chicken fettuccine. Only a drink and small salad was given. When I called to inquire about the incomplete order I was told I could come back to get the missing item. I stated I was not driving back and acoupon could be mailed to me.
She said I could drive back or she would put a coupon in the mail for the missing item. I felt this was extremely poor customer service. My email contained order #434250682. I felt I should have been compensated above the loss of the chicken fettuccine. Melinda H. Clark Address:
20201 East Avenue North
Battle Creek, MI 49017Melinda Clark
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019We ordered 2 lunch specials. The girl forgot to give us napkins, silverware, salad dressing for my salad. Then I look at my salad- the leaves were all wilted. First time eating here in about a year and we were not at all impressed.Katelyn F
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 02, 2019Employee seemed annoyed with work, did not receive the extra breadsticks I paid for, no napkins nor any silverware. Glad I was not planning on eating it in my car. Never a good experience at the Fazolis on Beckley. Customer service is always horrible.Brittney H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 03, 2019Food tasted great at the time, but not when my three friends and me are severely sick the next day!! Food must have been bad guys!!!Olivia M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019Went through drive thru at 8:12 pm on Memorial day. The greeting at the drive thru was "can i help you?" But delivered in a tone of " what do you want?". I wanted the chicken parm lasagna, i was told its a 20 minute wait. Okay, i understand with it being a holiday and possibly closing early. But the tone in which the young lady delivered was like she didnt want to be bothered, or be there. I made it to the window and said to her," im sorry if you are having a bad day" she replies," oh im having a great day, im not having a bad day" still tone in her voice was like i insulted her she then, closed the window retorted to her coworker something about what i said. I didnt catch it. But it was in the same tone she gave me . Its not the first experience of rudeness i have received from this store from its workers. Ive met the general manager and she is one of the nicest people. But the undermanagement and 75% of the workers i have came across when going through the drive thru. Has been unpleasant. Only now, have i said something. Worker was not wearing a name badge. And on the receipt for the employee it only says "DT ORDERTAKER".
I will not be returning to this restaurant. If i crave italian food, i either make it myself or ill travel to the kalamazoo location 35 minutes out of my way.Maya W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019I received the complete wrong meal. I ordered a baked spaghetti and got a lasagna. I also ordered a cesear salad and got French dressing. To be fair there was a bus but when I went back to tell them the lady was rude. This was through the drive thruJessica Day
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019I absolutely love Fazolis, but the past 3 times I have been to this location, the breadsticks have been hard and overdone as if they've been sitting for a long time. They have tasted as if there is no seasoning on them as well. The last 2 times my noodles have been undercooked and chewy. One of the managers, I think maybe Jennifer?, was arguing with her employees and yelling at them about touching her stove and making a scene right in front of all the customers. She is rarely nice when I come in there and is usually yelling at someone about something in front of the customers. It was very awkward for sure. This used to be an excellent location, but it's going downhill quickly.Sarah H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 19, 2019I was really disappointed today... I got the lunch special. Salad and Ravioli, there were two Raviolis! NO bread sticks, and no salad dressing.G Anderson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 20, 2019Store manager is always on her phone! Takes forever to get your food and she seems way to interested in being on her phone than making food. The store manager is the first reflection of your business and it looks like she is not being a great role model for your employees !!Sarah w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 14, 2018I sat in the drive thru and watched the cook make my food without gloves. They also had no drinks available. Everytime I come they have an attitudeCheyAnne E
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2018The last time we visited BC Fazoli's we were very satisfied with service and quality. Extended time on promotions for us out of towners would be nice, we drive 45 minute for a Fazoli meal.Todd K.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2018Excellent seviceDoug P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2018I don't get to come that often, but every time I get great service and great food. From salad to hot food. Thank You 😊 Brenda PaceBrenda P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Always good and very friendly serviceSusan G.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Friendly staff and efficient on orders.Leslie P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Very friendly staffPusurita C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018RequiredTed C.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Good serviceKatie C.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Less salt would be good i have high blood presserRobin G.