10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Jackson
Rating 4.24.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 120 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019This restaurant had the best customer service I have had at any restaurant in a long time. AJ the assistant manager was absolutely awesome. The service was quick and our order was perfect. Thank you!Samantha W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019Ordered two slices of pepperoni pizza in the drive thru; received a bowl of noodles drizzled with marinara sauce.Kyle V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019Ask for sampler, with no meat. I got a meatball in it. Not happy.Tammy r
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019I MUST SAY I'VE BEEN GOING AT THIS LOCATION FOR 5 YEARS AT LEAST AND THE SERVICE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GREAT... IT TAKES AT LEAST A HALF HOUR TO GET THERE AS I LIVE A FEW TOWNS AWAY.. BUT AGAIN THE SERVICE IS ALWAYS GOOD... THANK YOULOUIS COLAGIOVANNI
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019manager = great customer serviceStephanie Howe
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019Worst customer service I've ever experienced. They couldnt locate my order, instead of making it and waiting a little bit, they made me wait 30 mins. My wait included them complaining about customers coming in at 9pm (closed at 11), complaining about working since 6am, and giving everyone dirty looks as they came in. Ended up paying again, but asking for corporates number so i could get a refund on my paid order. The cashier literally made up some number, expecting us to walk away and her not to have to deal with it. I called it as i was there and it was a random warranty number. They literally made this experience, which would be my first return Fazolis experience in 6 years as the Traverse City location closed, the absolute worst experience of customer service i have every had. I will never return to Fazolis, especially this one.Leanne n
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019The person cleaning up dishes off tables and giving people bread was such a nice young man. I would come here again just to be waited on by him. He is so cheery and shows that he really cares about the costumers. I was at this shop at 6:30 on August 2ndEmily P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019Been going to Fazoli's for years and this is the first time I was totally disappointed. It was actually the first time, also, that I got the spaghetti with marina sauce. It was a take our order and when I got home , I would of sworn it was a child's portion . The black contain was only about 1/4 filled with spaghetti and sauce. It definitely looked like something was missing.Marcia K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019Food was good. I called in the Monday special, for 6.99, a cheese and pepperoni. Picked up at drive through, quoted $25 plus for the order. Apparently they didnt ring it up that way, even though it was made a fact through the call in. I was told on pick up that it wasn't rang up right. I know better, I an the one that called the order in and specifically asked what the special was and the price. The manager had attitude, as well as the drive through worker. Not sure of the hustle they were trying to pull, but sorry you two didnt get to split ten bucks. It was obvious the hustle you two were trying to pull. Shame on you both and I hope you both get fired.Jason, D.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Wonderful cuteous staff.
Ive always been happy with the food I've gotten at many of your locations. Unfortunately not the case today. Ordered penne creamy basil chiicken. Didn't have much flavor and the chicken was very tough, took a lot of chewing. I took it to go so it was too inconvient to take it back.Susan m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 06, 2019The choice of music playing through out the restaurant was appalling. When did it become ok for public places to force the customers to listen to the music chosen by a select few employees instead of dinner music that is comfortable for all audiences and age groups. I won't be back.Bill j
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019I don't understand or agree with not taking phone orders and directing people to the website. That frustration was compounded when the website was not working and the restaurant stopped answering the phone. I did end up getting through after about the fifth time I called in 10 minutes. That idea still needs some work.Kenson W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019We had our ordered delivered. Wonderful service and great food. It was for our end of the year Teachers/Staff Luncheon at Northwest High School. Teachers are picky and I got nothing but raves, so thank you ever so much for the great meal!!! And the great delivery service!!!Cathy H
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019This is not specific to the Jackson location. I've been in Lansing stores and just returned from Florida. Your food is really great and in particular your new Baked Shrimp disk is really good but there are two really dumb things I see at your restaurants. First, the 24" monitor behind the register where you show new dishes, etc., takes a long time to cycle through all the choices. And if you miss one, you wait for it to go around again. This is both frustrating and slow, especially when everyone does it while ordering. Put a camera up and watch people order: they look at the menu while they're ordering. With a monitor this means a long wait so they can see everything. Low tech paper is much better. Just use a regular menu please.
Second, you tend to have only one fancy Coke multiple drink machine per store and there is *always* a line at it. By contrast, Five Guys has two to four machines, and their restaurants are smaller than yours.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 04, 2019I had a complaint about the fact that you took the poppy seed salad dressing away and asked to talk to the manager. (A>J.)He was suppose to call me at my home. He never called and I could not express my complaint. This is the second time your company has taken a prefered salad dressing off the menu. The other time it was cherry vinegrette. When you wouldn't bring it back, I refused to go to Fazolis for 3 years. When I finally came back and tried poppy seed dressing I decided to start coming back. After a few visits you took that away. Also, on one of my last visits I was told you were out of it so I came once more and that time was told you weren't stocking it anymore. So It will be a cold day in hell before I come back. How much trouble is it to have a supply of prefered dressings on hand. Also, there is a sign listing dressings to choose from and poppyseed is on the top of the list. It is deceptive to have it posted and not have it. I would have left if I'd been told you don't have it any more. I,also, think your manager ought to do his job and return calls so customers can voice their complaints.Judy
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsFeb 22, 2019Great customer service overall. The food is good and the people are friendly. The only reason it's not hire is that when I had my window down to pay the money and receive the food one of the employees on break was vaping upwind. So I got quite a bit of the sickeningly sweet mist in my car and on myself in the process.Beth W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsFeb 18, 2019Check your order before you leave. What they say is in your bag probably isn't. It works well for them. You pay for things you never get. But that's your fault for not catching their mistake.Brenda N
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 10, 2019This location has consistent, EXCELLENT service, whether it is eat in, or drive thru. One night, we ate in, and the drive thru was busy, delaying our meal. They came around with bread sticks, telling us it would be out soon... and everything ran smoothly with everyone getting along. Tonight we went through the drive thru, and the gal came out to the car (in the cold and snow) to make sure I was okay with there being meat in the lasagna. These guys are doing it right... and they’re doing a great job. P.S. I really think you should bring back the cheese lasagna. ☺️Aimee G
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 26, 2019I am pleased that the online take out is easy to use. I order from work and pick up on the way home.Mike & Shelley G.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 26, 2019Is there some way to keep take-out order hot until they are picked up?Mike & Shelley G.