10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Jenison
Rating 3.83.8 out of 5 stars
(Based on 84 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 25, 2019We went into your restaurant about 5:25 pm and ordered 2 entrées and 3 kids meals. When my wife inquired about the kids meals being discounted since it was Tuesday the gentleman stated with an attitude “ I don’t know but since it’s Christmas Eve I’m going to say no.” I then stated that I would like to talk to a manager due to the tone and response he gave my wife. He stated he was the manager. I stated that he should know the pricing then. He said he only works once every two weeks and didn’t call to check about the kids pricing. I said have a Merry Christmas we are going else where to eat and we left. This experience was an eye opener for my 3, 7 and 9 year old. They already had their cups in their hands ready to go get their drinks when I said we are going else where. Then my wife had to explain to them all the way home about what was wrong with the lack of professionalism and customer service they had just witnessed. I understand it’s Christmas Eve and it obvious that you don’t want to be there. However, you are getting paid to do the job that you signed up for. Besides dealing with an unprofessional manager with poor customer service skills, there is a large pylon sign that says Tuesday night from 5-8 pm kids eat for $.99. That sign should have been enough for him to know what the kid‘s meal pricing on Tuesday nights is without having to call anyone. We frequent this restaurant a couple of times a month but I can’t say that going forward. I only rate this experience a 1 out of 5 because that is the lowest the system allows.Lane H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 05, 2019The cook (male) 634pm was coughing in the food and talking about being sick and having coughing fits. They let him keep on cooking. I asked for a bag to pack the leftover cartons in to take to my car. The female employee said "yes, we have bags" and then proceeded to go and switch out trash cans. Was the food good? Yes. The experience was grimMartha O
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019I have the entertainment app that I already paid for
The book and have registered for it on line. You guys have an offer to buy one adult entree and get a build your own pasta free. I was in line and ordered and then it says click for offer and when. You do it takes you to a fazolis website to fill out a ton of info and once you fill it all out and submit it all is does is clear the fields and make you start over. I did this three times but with people behind us I didn’t want to hold any one up any longer so we paid full price. Seems like it’s always something with your offers to get customers in there and then we get screwed over. Please I thought when you dine in you were offered more breadsticks and not once. Plus the air was broken!!Tricia Crawford
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019My family has been going 1 time per week for 2years. The other day I ordered Fettuccine Alfredo, as I always do. It was so "dry" this time I asked the skinny young little blond gil if I could get some xtra sauce. She said that will be 50 cents. I showed her how dry my pasta was, She didn't care one bit. I told her we are regulars and this isn't normal..she stuck to her guns. I could not eat it that way and left it, I also told her my family of 4 would no longer come again..she acted like "so what". You lost a regular family over the stupidity of this employee. I left our whole order on the table with a msg That because of this we will no longer come here. BTW the bathrooms at this place are ALWAYS filthy. Mirror never cleaned, sink and counter always a mess. I suggest a surprise visit to this place w/o them knowing it..it would be a eye opener for your co.Jack B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019been a fan for years however someone needs to check on this location. Dirty tables and condiment area. trash in parking lot, doors were dirty the kid at the counter had on dirty close. the place should have been cleaner it is apparent that it is in need of some TLC or real management.C. Peckham
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019I’ve eaten several times at this location. The last time my meatball davinci sub was soggy and looked like it had been dropped. Customer service was poor. Young man at the window was short and borderline rude.Kathleen S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 19, 2019Walked in at 938pm, store closes at 10. We were asked for here or to go, we planned on sitting to eat as a family so said for here. The cashier said well we close in 20 minutes...I asked how long to make our order, she responded 15 minutes, with an attitude. You could tell she did NOT want us to stay and eat because then she wouldn't be out of work on time. We had already waited 8-10 minutes to even order our food, kids had already picked out what they wanted and after we decided to go elsewhere we were not even offered any type of apology. Very disgusted with the way we were treated, I have deleted my rewards app and will never eat at this fazolis location ever again, once was a favorite weekly family outing.Chelsea H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 29, 2019Terrible service. Super slow. Chicken wasn’t cooked all the way through.Maria W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 12, 2019The male cashier or maybe manager is not friendly at all. He acts like the customer is inconvenient and has an attitude. If the company no longer wants customers, perhaps you should just stay closed. And yes this is not the first time were created like this.Sherri
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 16, 2019Very long wait at drive thru to even place order. Then took forever to get food. No manners. Person taking orders kept itching her head. Asked for cheese pizza, got pepperoni. Total wait time was 17 mins. Very disappointing experience.Maria W
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2019Terrible service. Too many ex-employees coming in and bothering the current employees. Very loud and obnoxious while customers in the restaurant.Becky T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2018This was the most disgustingly filthy restaurant I have eaten in for quite some time. The trash bin was so gross I didn't even want to throw my trash in it. The floor was full of crumbs and it was obvious the tables and chairs have not been moved and cleaned under for some time. The trash bins had trash under them and they too have not been cleaned under for some time even though they appeared to be on wheels and could easily be moved. There was soda on the walls near the machine. The soda machine appeared to have not been taken apart and cleaned in some time. The mat by the soda had the corners curled up and one corner was torn making it extremely unsafe for customers. I saw the manager who was finishing his meal. I told him the place was filthy and his snide remark was "I'm going to take care of it...I'm finishing my break." Well, you can bet he wasn't going to address it because it would take an entire crew to clean the filth. Your restaurant should be reported to the health department. It would also be nice if the dining room was not freezing. I was there last week and the place was freezing also ( I don't know why I returned because it was the same then also.) I will not step foot in this place ever again.Diane S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2018Excellent staff ... great food and clean restaurant!Cindy V.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2018Breadsticks do not have garlic on the m any more. Pretty bland with very little butter as wellJOHN
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2018very good serviceDennis B.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2018While I feel like the food quality is getting better, the store itself is in need of some major work. The past two times I have gone, there has been water leaks. The store feels dirty. Half the time they don't have silverware and put out plastic utensils. It also has constant employee turn over. They don't know what they are doing a lot of the time because they are so new.Kristin C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2018When I went to school out in Michigan, I would eat at fazolis whenever I could. It never disappointed. Ever. I love the amazing food, especially the breadsticks. I now live in the Chicagoland area and there are no fazolis near me, I wish they would build more! I miss it so much, and know I would frequent there!Jennifer J.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2018Can only visit this location when traveling. Wish there were still locations in the Metro Detroit area. We really miss being able to eat at Fazoli’s more often.Kim E.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2018I really like Fazilis. The food is always good and love the breadsticks. The pick two lunch specials are a great deal. I live in the Holland area and would go more often if there was a closer restaurant. We also winter in Florida in the Orlando area. I see you have one opening in Plant City but that location is not close to us either. Wish it was. Love the restaurant and your staff has always been patient and helpful when we order.Shar P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2018Service is always prompt, food is hot, and tables are clean.Sandy V.