10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Kalamazoo
Rating 3.53.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 54 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2019Literally waited 30 minutes in the drive thru. Only 1 car ahead when I pulled up. Nobody came to the window and to explain a delay or anything. Won’t be back to this location.
They came to the car to offer a dessert for The long wait time. So I have adjusted the stars to reflect their effort to make up for the issue.Kayla M
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019Food was good, had spaghetti & alfredo, but you do not put enough sauce on these, basically eating noodles with no sauce.Kristi R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2019They did not accept my mobile offer because “the registers aren’t updated”. Offered no incentive for wasting my time. Ended up canceling my order.Mya V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019I am currently sitting in the Kalamazoo MI location,10/28/19 7:27pm listening to the manager scream at his employees. 1. If an employee needs reprimanded it should be done behind closed doors. 2. No employee should be reprimanded in the belittling and abusive manner he is using. I tried to enjoy my meal and listening to this has ruined that.Dean R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 14, 20194 people brought back food that was wrong while I waited in line for over 15 minutes. The workers were very rude. I come to this location once a week and have never had an experience this bad here.Dan B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019Very bad customer service. Two employee's and 1 manager was very rude over handling a simple situation. I got a lot of strong attitude and rudeness. My order started in the drive through. I asked for there to be some small modifications. Order went through and I got my food. I checked it like I always do because I live 20 minutes away. I seen very large flat pieces on my pasta and I had never seen them before. I have been going to Fazoli's for 10+ years. When I was checking the food, my alfredo sauce spilled open. Not a big deal. So, I went in with my food, I Calmly stood there and waited my turn. One of the employee's very rudely said "What's wrong?" No smile, no act of concern. Just attitude. I said..."Is there a manager available?" I was told the manager was out and not there. So, another employee looked over the food..."That's just cheese". I said "Oh ok, I had just never seen it like that before." Then I calmly asked for a new side of Alfredo sauce. Then this employee very rudely, with high pitched attitude said: "Next time you want an alfredo sauce replaced, bring it in" As she was walking away very rudely. There was nothing friendly about the entire ordeal. While the one employee walked away, 3 other employee's walked over to her, and they were talking loadly about my dissatisfaction, right in front of me. I was in the restaurant business for many years when I was in my teens/young 20's. You should always greet a costumer with respect from start to finish. I was not being difficult. A simple solution would have been:
"Mam, may I help you today"
"Oh this is just cheese, this is normal"
I will go ahead and replace that spilled alfredo sauce for you". OR "Mam, that new alfredo sauce I need you to pay for it."
"Have a wonderful day, and please visit Fazoli's again!"
... Nothing was pleasant about my visit today. It was rude behavior from start to finish. Then when I called to complain, the same employee answered the phone..."Is this that blonde that ordered the 2 samplers?" Nothing of this was right. The food was excellent, the customer service is why I will never visit this location again. I called also the Battle Creek, MI location and they told me this should have been dealt with much differently. I am not a hard customer to deal with. But when I am getting disrespected, attitude, rude behavior I do not return to those restaurants. My daughter and I could have easily drove back by our house, and went to an applebee's restaurant that's 5 minutes from my house. But my daughter asked for Fazoli's. She loves the icey's there, the strawberry cheesecakes. But to be treated the way we were, we will never give that location our business again.Crystal, Scott
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019Catered event and did not receive what I ordered. Fettucine did not have sauce on it. Was given wrong order instructions. Bought too much.Sue S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 10, 2019Normally I have a great experience at this location, fast service no issues. However, yesterday, 4/09/19, I went in and tried to order the new Parmesan Crusted Alfredo Bake. Even though it shows online, I was told this item was not available yet. It would be available on the 10th. I don't know if it is available today or not. I was very disappointed. If you are going to show an item online, it needs to be available in store. I also felt the cashier could have handled it better. I will continue to visit Fazoli's in the future, but I am very disappointed with this situation and the way it was handled.Fred S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 27, 2018Terrible customer service. We waited over 25 minutes for our food. There was only one person working front and drive thru. They let a huge line form at the front before helping us, never greeted us and never apologized. My spaghetti was cold when it came out.Ashley D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 14, 2018Great, friendly service. Yummy food. Highly recommend.Kelsie G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 24, 2018Very Bad. The service was bad, everything was wrong. Not what I expect for a $25.00 meal. I was very disappointed. Considering not returning.Judy W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2018The service and food were both great.Phil R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2018Great customer service, fast and friendly.Kim L.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2018Good food good serviceWilliam M.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Food is always good! We think it is a good value for us. Service is generally good.
Thank youJake J.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Always a great place to eat!Tina D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Everyone is very nice.Sarah T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Worst customer service everKaylee M.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018I was very sad to see the Italian donuts with berry sauce leave,keeping the chocolate just didn't do it.i think if it would have had a better launch it would have been awsome considering other then Red Robin you were the only place that sold them.i go to Red Robin so I can get them. Hope this item is reconsidered.Janice L.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Great customer service! The only request would be that the entrance door be cleaned up really good because is very dirty and sticky.Monica M.