10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Lansing
Rating 4.24.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 136 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 15, 2020Somehow my card got over charged. When i came into talk to "the manager" was told that i must have misheard the amount and when it was proven that the receipt didnt match what my app showed and what my total should have been all of sudden it must have been my card company. Every excuse she could think of came out of her mouth. Still don't have the amount i was over charged and will never be back after being treated so rudely!Jenni Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019food was all under cooked..Madison K
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019Spaghetti had been boiled in water with no salt in it. The meatballs were good, though. Your website says you are careful about salting the water for your pasta, so it wasn't some health concern you were trying to deal with. Please don't do that again. My wife had the lasagne, and she said the noodles were fine. She tasted my spaghetti and agreed with me.Jan K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 12, 2019Girl at drive thru window was extremely rude when I presented a coupon for a buy one get one baked spaghetti. I asked to add meatballs and she said you can’t do that, when explaining that they added with an additional charge the last 2 times she shut the window and yelled to the manager to “come take care of this girl” and walked away. Then shoved my food out the window at me when it was done. Terrible customer service. she was not wearing a name tag so I have no idea who it wasJessica,A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019I have called the store 5 times within the same hour to place an order for pick up but no one ever answered. I decided to order from Panera instead, they answered on the first attempt.Gabriel, M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019Poor food quality.
To much sauce on pizza,Christina L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019My familys experience was horrendous. After receiving the complete wrong order we then brought it upon an employees attention and after being told our correct order would be delivered soon we received half of it 10 mins following they remembered to bring out our other half. Breadsticks were hard and my sons ravioli was still incorrect.Tiffany H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019If I could give a negative 5 I would. Dirty, in sanitary conditions were the tables and both we sat in. When my family and I ordered food, my husband had to return his twice,. Tell how how Alfredo sauce comes on baked parmigiana chicken. It is mozzarella cheese!!! Not Alfredo sauce twice in a row and when I asked finally why the same crap twice in a now, the answer was.... this is the way it comes now. Poor service, uneducated staff and crappy food.
Use to be great 2 years ago. What the /&$&& happened?Amber K.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJun 16, 2019Food and service were excellent. However, you desperately need to replace the drive up speaker! It sounds like Charlie Browns teacher. The employee had a hard time hearing is as well.Julie F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 15, 2019I gave 1 star because I wasn’t sure if I could give 0. I came in for after my nieces first birthday party, with my family- about 12 of us. We all began to order our food, and as it was coming out everything was going wrong. They messed up my order, and I didn’t have my receipt because I threw it in the waste- so the manager comes out and is extremely rude about the situation. So I just reordered and paid for the pizza breadsticks that I originally ordered, but did not get- again. Her name was Mary. I informed another worker about my experience, Azalia, and asked if it was a manager, she said “yes it is, do you have a problem?” I said yes and a few other people chimed in saying she was rude, and Azalia said “yes I know, I have to work with her”. They forgot my youngest sisters order and my older sisters pizza was extremely old/undercooked. I was asked if I was sure that I wanted the “freshly grated Parmesan cheese” because it wasn’t fresh. I’ve been coming here for almost 20 years and have never had such a horrible experience, especially on such a special day. Definitely won’t be coming back. I work in customer service and have been a server for a long time. I deal with difficult customers, but I and my family were nothing of the sort and the behavior was unbelievable.Avery M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019I recently submitted feedback on a poor experience at this restaurant. In response I recieved an email offering to make it up to me by replacing the food. In the email it asks for me to forward my contact information and gives an email address. Any message I have sent has resulted in a failure message and replying to the original message had the same results.Dee N.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019We spent a great deal of money here today as eat in guests. First problem we encountered was a big clump of dirt on the lettuce in our salad. My daughter took it to the counter and told the worker who laughed said uh oh and turned back around. End of conversation. She was also ignored standing waiting to ask for breadsticks until she finally gave up and returned to her seat. There was also a complete lack of sauce in our chicken parmesana. Staff completely lacked friendly customer service attitudes.Dee N.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 16, 2019Employees are friendly. I am pretty upset that unlimited breadsticks means "we give your family of four six breadsticks and you never get any more."Roger C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 02, 2019Every time I go there I’m always getting my order made wrong or they for get thingsXavier W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019The cashier allowed a girl to cut in line and order. When I had been waiting in line. There were 2 cashiers one assisting a customer and the other one ignoring me. Then that is when the girl came from the lobby I presume. She took the little girls order instead of greeting or acknowledging me.Tamika H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Staff is greatJessica C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 11, 2018We got the all you can eat special this time and everything was very good. We so miss our West Lansing location in W Saginaw St.Cindy P
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsSep 04, 2018For the most part customer service is pretty good, so it the food. Always fresh and fairly quick output. The bathrooms are usually disgusting though. Please work on this, it can kill an appetite.Ebonie A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2018Always have hot bread sticks and friendly service!Deb B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2018great customer serviceDeborah H