Fazoli's 1255 N Dixie Hwy
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 1255 N Dixie Hwy
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 89 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 25, 2019This is the third time that I have been to this fazolis and every time I have ordered the ultimate sampler it has been cold. I can touch it and not even feel the heat I am so tired of complaining and having to wait for my replacement meal if the food doesn’t start getting any better you are going to lose a valued customer and I will start letting my friends knowAnn s
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019I experienced excellent food and exemplary service by Glenn and Camry. They represent your establishment very well. They were very pleasant and accommodating. Your restaurant is my very favorite. I love, love, it!!! A wonderful experience for myself and my son. I did have a difficult time getting on this site to do the survey. One site indicated that a free food entree item would be offered upon completion of the survey. That would be greatly appreciated however that is not the reason for this survey. Your employees deserve to be recognized for their excellent service and work ethics. Thank you, LindaLinda S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019I usually don’t take time to leave a review and I’m not big into Italian food!! I’m a trucker and I have been here twice and the food and the service was amazing!! Wynter and the whole staff was super cool!! Great business and I will continue to come back!!!Scott sundberg
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019The food was good, and staff at register was friendly! My complaint was the manager Aaron. He was not friendly, and while I was ordering food I could hear him being rude and talking down to the staff.
Even though the food was good. I wouldn't go back to a place that allows managers to talk to and about their staff that way. I have even told friends and family to stay away. Very unprofessionalFaith G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019My family was traveling through Michigan and stopped for dinner. We ordered our food with a very friendly girl Natalia and Kaylee and our food was prompt delicious. Although the only complaint I had is a manager Rob. He seemed very unprofessional and rude to the girls working the counter and bringing food out. When we left my husband left a tip for the young lady but she stated they couldn’t take tips. When my husband returned to table to remove it he noticed Rob cleaning up table and take the tip.Antoinette C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019Service was great. But the multiple signs promoting the chicken parm sliders for $2.29 are apparently incorrect. When i asked about the price difference since i ordered 6, i was told that it was a signing mistake. That it was a limited time only price. The price should have been changed. I didn't ask for it to be changed but the young lady working the register should have changed the price. Tor $2.29 from $2.49. Sounds like bad management for knowingly having multiple signs with the wrong price.Clayton T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Gina was absolutely amazing great customer serviceBeth B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019They're very king with the costumersJose
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 26, 2019Food was cold, store temperature was freezing, move the thermostat sensor away from the kitchen door.Ross, Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019Worst experience ever. All I got was an I'm sorry. Waited OVER 30 min for our takeout order and the guy just blamed the cook and said sorry. Another 30 min drive home and the bread sticks I ordered and paid for were not even in my order. Total waste of my time and money!Gina T
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019So upon entering the restaurant at 9:35p on Friday June 21. I noticed a line of chairs blocking the entrance on the way to the ordering counter. Since it wasn't 10p I walked past. Once at the counter I heard the cashier say to another employee I thought you blocked off the door. To which he answered I thought I did. So she gave me time to look at the menu but I could tell she was waiting to get out of there. I don't blame her. It's Friday night I'm sure she had plans. So after ordering I go to the beverage station and go to pour an iced tea. I don't drink soda. The container was empty I asked the employee sweeping the floor if I could possibly get some. He said sure that's unsweetened to which I said yes. He never came back with the iced tea or an explanation why there was no more. Ok I'm sitting now at a booth. The cashier girl comes over to serve the booth next to me and I hear the gentleman ask for the same thing unsweetened iced tea. She explains it would take to long to make some but she goes to the adjacent gas station and gets some from them for him. I then get my food and am asked if I want grated parmesan. I said yes. His grinder runs out on the second crank and he goes there you are, to which I say can I have more please he says just a minute. In the meantime he informs me more bread is being made as he didn't bring any to my table. He brings back the parmesan grinder sprinkles cheese on my pasta and leaves. I'm now half way through my meal. Still no bread. I see him getting himself a soda to which I walk up to him and ask if any bread is forthcoming. To which he answers Hold On. He proceeds to bring over the bread to which I say I'm sorry for interrupting your break. He says no problem I'm just waiting on my pizza. The reason I give two stars is that the food was not as terrible as the service. If I heard this complaint in the restaurant I work in I would comp the patron their next meal. UnbelievableBrian Wayda
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019service and experience has fallen since you first open this location. the food is still just as good but taking longer to get food not coming around with more bread sticks and just a lot slower. there were 2 of us and it took about 10 minutes to get our food and the restaurant wasn't busy. there was 1 person in the kitchen and a cashier and 1 delivering the food. we have been in this location and it be a lot busy and not have to wait as long for our food. the last visit we got the wrong order and had to repeat our order to 3 people before getting our correct order. this keeps up we won't be going back. this is one of my boyfriends favorite places to eat but is not happy with the service we have had especially the last 2 visits.jane p
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 06, 2019The experience wasn't as good as it has been in the past. I had to repeat my order 3 times to the cashier then got it to go instead of dine in and it wasn't the correct order. We got the ultimate sampler instead of the ultimate spaghetti. When it was brought to us we had to repeat it another 2 times and several times while waiting for out dinner. Very disappointed in the service. The manager did bring us our meal finally and apologized for the mistake and offered us a dessert which we don't eat. I was very disappointed. We ordered the 2 ultimate spaghettis and 2 waters which the cashier couldn't understand why that was all we wanted, I mean had to tell him twice on that and the look gave you the impression he couldn't believe just water. After all this had to ask for our number and the cups for the water.Jane P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 18, 2019This was my first time eating from this restaurant. I thought it was odd that alfredo sauce comes on the chicken parm, but i specifically requested my order without it. I get home and of course its on there regardless. Now i will never be returning.Andrew F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 09, 2019what a great experience, we were greeted right when we walked in, everyone was so friendly and willing to get anything we needed!! Will keep this store in mind when I'm back in Michigan!!
I just can't say enough good things about my experience!!Susan D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 17, 2019I went in no one was in line ordered baked spaghetti and stated that I did not want the pizza baked spaghetti, got home and what was in the bag the pizza baked spaghetti. This will be my last trip usually when I go in the place is a mess and I keep giving it chance.Angie G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 23, 2019Been to this location three different times. The first time was in the evening and I had chicken alfredo it was very good and the roads were very hot and they were awesome service.
Now the last two times I've been here I've been on the weekend and it was early 10:11 in the morning the first time I got lasagna if anybody knows what a soggy noodle taste like well that's what this was obviously I've been sitting back there too long showed up and got soggy but it was served I do believe I got sick during the week from that meal besides that the second time I got the baked spaghetti if the meatballs were even warm I would call it baked spaghetti when you bake something that she's usually bubbles has a golden color to it and it's considered baked again horrible service horrible bonds they were cold and the food was not anything to write home about if I had you eat here again I would say not likely at all also each time I've come here the Civil War had cheese on it each visit as if they're not paying attention when they're cleaning the silverware sad sad sadLawrence C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 11, 2019Camryn was wonderful, took our order and delivered it everything was perfect definitely coming backAustin Graves
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 07, 2019When I arrived there were about 7 people standing there waiting for their orders. First clue that there is a problem here
I was served in a timely manner, but others in the dining area never got their orders the entire time I was there.
That is NOT fast service as the company advertises.terry J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 07, 2019Horrible customer service, waited well over 30 minutes to only get half our order. Absolute joke and if I could rate negative I would!!Ashlie A