10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Muskegon
(Displaying 20 out of 51 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019My husband and I grabbed food on my way to a concert. My sandwich had hair in it so we did not eat any of the food. I called the store and notified them of the problem. I brought in the receipt only to be treated in a very unkind way. 5 TRIPS to the store later only one sandwich was replaced along with a speech. I chose to let my complaints do the arguing because I have no energy. I just wanted a sandwich with no hair. It should not be this hard.Danielle M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019My experience there today was absolutely horrible!! While trying to order, the gentleman waiting on me turns around and walks away from the register. I have to wait for him to return before I could order and then while ordering her was having a conversation with his coworker that was standing next to him. Was handed my glass and then continued having his conversation. When my food finally came up, I was told there were no bread sticks, but they would bring me some when they came up, which was fine.
As I'm eating, the gentleman that was took my order, came up to my table to ask me if I was finished using the Parmesan cheese and red pepper. Before I could give him an answer he had already picked them up and was walking away from my table.
I finally got some bread sticks after I asked for them again, by the time I got them my spaghetti was gone.
Overall, the customer service sucked!!
Word of advice Damein Z., focus on your customer when you are waiting on them. Always wait for an answer before walking away.
It will be a LONG time, if ever, before I return.Karla K.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019I was very disappointed this time. I eat here probably 3 times per month. I ordered my usual, double pepperoni pizza lunch special. Heard cook tell another person she’s only putting one slice in because they had one sitting here already. So one slice was delicious and hot, the other warm kinda, with butter slathered on the crust to soften it up. Greasy and ick.Sandi M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 04, 2019Staff was poorly trained, didn't know their own menu, or basic ordering procedure. No breadsticks were given when I received my meal. I was told they would bring them out when ready. I finished my meal and went up to ask for breadsticks which I still had not receieved and was told no bread was in the oven. I went in at noon - lunch time - and dont understand why for 30 minutes (the time it took me to eat my food) no breadsticks were being made. Staff had little to say and offered no apology for the incomplete meal. Very dissapointed with todays visit.Hannah F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 15, 2019I am so disappointed with this place. My family and I drove around trying to find a sit down restaurant on a Saturday night. Before ordering, we asked what time they were open until, and they said “10pm” I looked at my phone and it was 9:23. So we went ahead and ordered. I then hear a young lady in the back say “ugghhh it’s a big family too!” I then said to the cashier “We can leave if you like?” He stated “No, please take your time.” This really upset me. The food is always good here, but service??? I’m sorry we interrupted your evening.Ashley M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019Good customer service. But I had rotten, black tomatoes on my house side salad. Also, I had asked for croutons for my salad, and she said she'd put them in my bag. When she brought my food, I asked again if the croutons were I. The bag and she said yes. I didn't have croutons when I got home. My fettuccini Alfredo was cold.Ally E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019I ordered a meal just to arrive home and realize that it was a hair in my food. I immediately called to make a complaint and was told by the manager Cindy that I would receive a coupon in the mail. 3 weeks later and I have not received a thing. I called to inquire why and Cindy very rudely gave me the name of the general manager Bran Grabe saying that it has not been sent out yet which is very unprofessional. I should have immediately received a refund instead of having to wait 3 weeks or more for a coupon.Jazmin C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019So saddened by today's visit. First, I had three orders, for teacher appreciation day, and was told I could not place three orders at the drive thru window. Okay, so I put two orders together, to make it work. Not a big deal, but no one was in line behind me or in front of me, so would not have mattered. Also, this policy is not posted at the menu board... But, that aside, I had a couple "Sweet Deal" vouchers to use. The total of my second order was $16.xx and was handed my receipt. I asked about my change and was informed that change is not given for the vouchers (which, by the way, are purchased, not free). Why would they not inform me of this before I use them? I could have either used one plus cash, or ordered more to use the entire voucher. Definite breakdown in communication. We really enjoy the food, but the service has continued to get worse; maybe just some conversations on what can be done to communicate with the customer a little better.Gwen C
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsApr 19, 2019The cinnamon swirl bread stick is really awful. Way to much cinnamon and not enough sugar. Perhaps a cinnamon sugar mix would be better.Lando Hughes
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2018Poor service. Don't give us all are food then complain about my asking for it. Refuse to give me corporate information as wellCarrie H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2018Our food was cold had to have them warm it upMelissa K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2018Great ServiceCarol H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2018Worst food and service I ever had.Peggy D
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2018Food was good.Sandy R.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2018Good food, at good prices!Sonia V.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2018I did not eat thereRandy C.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018For a 'fast food' type of place, it's nice to have the option of flatware that isn't plastic and meals served on 'plates'.Deb M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018The food always comes out fast they never hesitate you bring you fresh breadsticks or boxes or anything you ask for. I’ve even gone drive thru and I’ve never been disappointed they are always on their A gameMegan B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Excellent food always consistently cooked. Friendly and fast staff. One time the breadsticks were a little soggy But that was one time onlyTeresa S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018good staff u have.great food great vauleChrista G.