10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Muskegon
Rating 3.63.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 56 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 20, 2020I ordered a baked spaghetti with light sauce. When it was brought to my table I was told that there wasn’t light sauce on my spaghetti because I asked for light sauce at the end of my order. That doesn’t make sense to me and I was not given the option of having my order corrected. Very disappointing.Andrea H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 13, 2020Forgot one of the dressings. Sub was made wrong an instead of fixing they gave me extra bread sticks. Plus the toasting wasn't right.Melissa, s
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2019We really want to like this place, but it gets worse every time we give it a try.<p>
Last night ordered an Ultimate Sampler with fettuccine alfredo, penne, spaghetti and lasagna. Generally, most of the food was OK except for the lasagna. The piece brought out with the meal was clearly undercooked as the bottom noodle was so hard, you couldn’t cut it with a knife, let alone eat/chew it.
I returned to the counter to request a different piece, one that was properly cooked. The waitress took my plate and went back to the food line where a her and the line cooks began discussing how there was nothing wrong with it (easy to hear the conversation through the opening into the kitchen area). After several minutes, I was finally given a different piece with a half-hearted apology.
I returned to the table only to find this one was undercooked as well. Again, noodles toward the bottom so hard that you couldn’t cut it with a knife or eat it. In fact, it was so hard that when lifted and dropped with a fork, it ‘tinked’ when hitting the plate. Really? You expect me to eat this, let alone pay for it?
I again returned to the counter where the same waitress assisted me. She again brought the plate back to the food line where the conversation between the staff began all over again, discussing how there was nothing wrong with it. One cook looked up through the window and stated, “What is your problem?” What? Are you kidding me right now?
The blonde female in the kitchen then stated to me that it had already been cook three times, what more did I want? I simply stated all I wanted was a properly cooked piece of lasagna. She mumbled something about they were having problems with not being enough water under the pan and that was the best they could do. So, do I take this as an admission that there was an issue with my food?
Look, I don’t expect to hear “My Pleasure” every time I’m addressed at a food establishment, but I do expect staff to be properly trained, knowledgeable, helpful and respectful. This clearly is not the case at this franchise.
It’s unfortunate that the franchise owner doesn’t pay more attention to management staff that is hired, how staff is trained and responds, and the cleanliness and maintenance of his cash cow. With the continued escalation of prices over the last few years for what we consider fast food. Friday night was our last visit to this establishment, and we encourage you to seriously consider whether the attitude and food quality is worth the price, both monetarily and emotionally.Mark H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 03, 2019Usually have a great experience, but over the weekend I ordered using Grubhub for the first time. My husband and I both ended up getting food poisoning.Tiffney M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019Completely unacceptable behavior by staff and the manager team member (Jodee). Our food was spilling out of containers while staff laughed historically and the manager advised them it was fine just put a lid on it. I asked for my 4yo’s food to not have seasoning added it was anyway. When I asked it to be remade like we ordered it, the manager was very nice but then walked around where I could still see her and slammed it into the trash and began talking to another employee about us. She (manager) repeatedly negatively talked about another employee who was in the back. When that employee came out he made a comment about jumping someone which Jodee then joined the conversation. And asked why he wanted to jump someone. This all happened in front of my 12 year old son. When I told her I wanted a number and to make a formal complaint because this was completely inappropriate behavior to talk about assaulting someone in front of my kid she shrugged and said “oookkkk”. This was the rudest and Non-family friendly experience I’ve ever witnessed at a restaurant.Melissa T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 24, 2019My husband and I grabbed food on my way to a concert. My sandwich had hair in it so we did not eat any of the food. I called the store and notified them of the problem. I brought in the receipt only to be treated in a very unkind way. 5 TRIPS to the store later only one sandwich was replaced along with a speech. I chose to let my complaints do the arguing because I have no energy. I just wanted a sandwich with no hair. It should not be this hard.Danielle M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019My experience there today was absolutely horrible!! While trying to order, the gentleman waiting on me turns around and walks away from the register. I have to wait for him to return before I could order and then while ordering her was having a conversation with his coworker that was standing next to him. Was handed my glass and then continued having his conversation. When my food finally came up, I was told there were no bread sticks, but they would bring me some when they came up, which was fine.
As I'm eating, the gentleman that was took my order, came up to my table to ask me if I was finished using the Parmesan cheese and red pepper. Before I could give him an answer he had already picked them up and was walking away from my table.
I finally got some bread sticks after I asked for them again, by the time I got them my spaghetti was gone.
Overall, the customer service sucked!!
Word of advice Damein Z., focus on your customer when you are waiting on them. Always wait for an answer before walking away.
It will be a LONG time, if ever, before I return.Karla K.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019I was very disappointed this time. I eat here probably 3 times per month. I ordered my usual, double pepperoni pizza lunch special. Heard cook tell another person she’s only putting one slice in because they had one sitting here already. So one slice was delicious and hot, the other warm kinda, with butter slathered on the crust to soften it up. Greasy and ick.Sandi M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 04, 2019Staff was poorly trained, didn't know their own menu, or basic ordering procedure. No breadsticks were given when I received my meal. I was told they would bring them out when ready. I finished my meal and went up to ask for breadsticks which I still had not receieved and was told no bread was in the oven. I went in at noon - lunch time - and dont understand why for 30 minutes (the time it took me to eat my food) no breadsticks were being made. Staff had little to say and offered no apology for the incomplete meal. Very dissapointed with todays visit.Hannah F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 15, 2019I am so disappointed with this place. My family and I drove around trying to find a sit down restaurant on a Saturday night. Before ordering, we asked what time they were open until, and they said “10pm” I looked at my phone and it was 9:23. So we went ahead and ordered. I then hear a young lady in the back say “ugghhh it’s a big family too!” I then said to the cashier “We can leave if you like?” He stated “No, please take your time.” This really upset me. The food is always good here, but service??? I’m sorry we interrupted your evening.Ashley M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019Good customer service. But I had rotten, black tomatoes on my house side salad. Also, I had asked for croutons for my salad, and she said she'd put them in my bag. When she brought my food, I asked again if the croutons were I. The bag and she said yes. I didn't have croutons when I got home. My fettuccini Alfredo was cold.Ally E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019I ordered a meal just to arrive home and realize that it was a hair in my food. I immediately called to make a complaint and was told by the manager Cindy that I would receive a coupon in the mail. 3 weeks later and I have not received a thing. I called to inquire why and Cindy very rudely gave me the name of the general manager Bran Grabe saying that it has not been sent out yet which is very unprofessional. I should have immediately received a refund instead of having to wait 3 weeks or more for a coupon.Jazmin C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 07, 2019So saddened by today's visit. First, I had three orders, for teacher appreciation day, and was told I could not place three orders at the drive thru window. Okay, so I put two orders together, to make it work. Not a big deal, but no one was in line behind me or in front of me, so would not have mattered. Also, this policy is not posted at the menu board... But, that aside, I had a couple "Sweet Deal" vouchers to use. The total of my second order was $16.xx and was handed my receipt. I asked about my change and was informed that change is not given for the vouchers (which, by the way, are purchased, not free). Why would they not inform me of this before I use them? I could have either used one plus cash, or ordered more to use the entire voucher. Definite breakdown in communication. We really enjoy the food, but the service has continued to get worse; maybe just some conversations on what can be done to communicate with the customer a little better.Gwen C
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsApr 19, 2019The cinnamon swirl bread stick is really awful. Way to much cinnamon and not enough sugar. Perhaps a cinnamon sugar mix would be better.Lando Hughes
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 01, 2018Poor service. Don't give us all are food then complain about my asking for it. Refuse to give me corporate information as wellCarrie H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 26, 2018Our food was cold had to have them warm it upMelissa K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2018Great ServiceCarol H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2018Worst food and service I ever had.Peggy D
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2018Food was good.Sandy R.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 16, 2018Good food, at good prices!Sonia V.