10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Walker
Rating 3.93.9 out of 5 stars
(Based on 97 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2019The female cook was horrendous. Too busy socializing and ignoring our meal the sat waiting to be prepared. We sat in the drive thru for 20minutes. Then I waited inside as they talked about my order being ready but she just didn’t get around to sending it out. The male working the drive thru caught her laziness and rushed to have it ready. He deserves a promotion and the female cook should be retrained or let go. It’s ridiculous to wait in the drive thru of a fast food restaurant for 20min then wait inside and hear and see the lack of urgency for the current and present orders - while they work on socializing and new orders and online orders.Ashley P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2019Had an excellent experience for the lunch special today. The very tall man working was so kind from the moment I walked in, helping me with my order (and other peoples as well!) and bringing extra breadsticks. Truly exceptional service, felt like I was in an Olive Garden. I wish I could tip this employee or somehow give him recognition he deserves!Megan D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019This was an awful experience! Took 20 minutes to get our food. It was served by a person with terrible body odor. Not she was working all day - but she hadn't showered or washed her uniform in days. She forgot the grated cheese and didn't come back until she had to serve another table. The breadsticks were overcooked. The restaurant was much too hot. It felt about 75 degrees. We asked to speak to a manager and one never came out.Barb B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 21, 2019I love your menu and everything on it. The food is great! However I was appalled to see an employee through the drive thru window untangling his long, snarly hair in the area where my food was. It was enough to turn my stomach 😞Kay O
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 27, 2019My food was not as I had ordered. I had ordered the pizza baked spaghetti with light sauce and it was loaded with sauce. Extremely disappointed.Bonnie V
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019The food tasted great! Great selection on menu. Went into the restaurant and ordered take-out since I haven't been there in 10 yrs. Order 2 combos and a kids item. Waited almost 18 mins (according to your screen) for my food. Watched 6 cars in the drive thru get their food before me. Asked Hanna why that happened and was told it was quicker to go thru the drive thru. Awful that your customers who take the time to come inside do not get the courtesy and speed that your drive thru customers do.Karen R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019It looks like the company does not read these reviews. After going to this location I see nothing has changed from the reviews that have already been written. I will not elaborate any further on the conditions of the restaurant other than I will not return. It is bad enough to be a health hazard with the dirtiness of the tables alone. I can't imagine what the kitchen looks like where the public cannot see.Travis N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019I have been going to this location weekly for a few years now. It is going downhill and picking up speed. Today I placed my usual order and waited. I was shorted my salad which they went and got when delivering my entree. Breadsticks were supposed to come out when they were done...but never did. The order after me were brought a pile of them. The place was trashed too (dirty tables, food all over the floor, soda and silverware area a total mess). This not the first issue but will be the last as Fazoli's lost this long time customer.Zak Z
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 01, 2019Huge Disappointment! We used to love Fazoli’s - My first clue should have been the bathroom - absolutely disgusting. I thought maybe they were just busy since it was 1:20-ish. We had to wait forever for someone to acknowledge us to even order and then our salad had a lot of bad pieces in it that looked a few days old. Only half was edible. Our table was sticky and there were no lids for pop or silverware. By the time we started eating our food was cold. We waited for food and were told they were making more breadsticks and they’d bring them out - there were only 5 other people in the restaurant when we arrived - we had to ask for breadsticks 3 times - we got dirty looks and the last time we asked they said we’ll how many are you going to eat? I said as many as you can give us right now since we haven’t had any yet - the lady said well bring it right out - 10 minutes later we each got 1 stick! So disappointed- the whole point of coming here was how nice it is to have the yummy breadsticks. If you are going to be cheap and can’t afford to give free breadsticks than don’t advertise it - make us pay for them - I would pay to get breadsticks if that were the case. Or put a limit on them - I don’t want to eat even 6 - probably 3 at MOST - This is just bad business and deceitful. Put a limit on them instead of printing unlimited! This has ruined my experience of Fazoli’s forever - probably won’t ever be back!Lizzie G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019The bathroom and floors and counters of tables are all dirty. Emergency. Please make a new Fazolis.Mike W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019very slow service - more than 30 minutes to get my meal.Glen P.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019My online order was incomplete. I ordered and paid for a Caesar Salad but did not receive it. The rest of my order was correct. I'm disappointed because I'm at work and only had a five minute window to run out and get takeout. So I wasn't able to return to Fazoli's to get my salad. I don't like the fact that you tie your food bags. I always try to check my takeout order from any restaurant before I leave and you make it very difficult to do that. The Walker Fazoli's is usually very good at getting my order correct. I'm very disappointed this time.Julie D.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 06, 2019The women’s bathroom often has an unpleasant odor; today is absolutely reeked of sewer odor. Something needs to be done to correct this issue.Barbara H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 27, 2019I was at the restaurant for almost 30 minutes. Nobody came to check if I wanted more breadsticks after bringing food. Nor did they check on anyone else and the place was not busy at all. Employees were standing around chatting with each other the whole time.Brent, S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 10, 2019Have been going to this location for awhile now. Have noticed they have cut back on the amount of spaghetti sauce they give you so the spaghetti is now dry. Today I asked for more sauce and was told it’s a up charge of .50. I find that an insult to your customers. If your not willing to give enough sauce to make the dish edible then I guess we will be finding a new restaurant to give our business to.Gerry Shepard
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2018I regularly frequent Fazolis during the lunch hour - it is a great value, good food served fast, and lots to choose from. My daughter and I love your pizza, and I often order it as a part (or all) of my meal.
Unfortunately, I often find that my pizza dough is raw. I have begun asking during my order for someone to make sure it is cooked all the way through. This has been happening for months. The pizza looks completely cooked from the top - even brown in spots - crunchy crust along the back of the slice - but by the middle of the slice, the dough is gooey, thick, uncooked. I don't know if you need to replace your oven or check the temperature of your oven or cook longer. Raw dough is a heath hazard; uncooked flour can carry salmonella.
I often pick up lunch through the drive through so am not able to bring this to anyone's attention at the location.
I have also emailed these comments to the general inquiries email at Fazolis.comMichelle R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 09, 2018Slowest restaurant especially for the day and time. We ordered our food at 615pm and it's 640pm and still no food. I had to ask for some breadsticks cause we were so hungry. The staff was so slow and were barley moving. The restuarant wasnt busy so there wasnt any reason to be that slow. Very disappointed. Just got the food and am not satisfied. Theres very little sauce and they want to charge me extra for more sauce, it's basically noodles. Feel like I wasted my money on food that I am not happy with.Amber P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 30, 2018I had 2 people in front of me in drive threw and it was over 15 minutes before i got to window and got food bery dissatisfied...😠Bobijane m.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 04, 2018Good servicedarlene vanderwest
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2018service was excellencedarlene vanderwest