10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Rochester
Rating 1.51.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 116 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 10, 2020Bad experience 2 out of the 3 times eating here. Super disappointing because we enjoy Fazoli’s a lot. We were not offered additional breadsticks at all before or after getting our food and our orders were wrong both times. The most recent visit we specified eating in and gave us to go containers at our table to avoid doing dishesAlaina, S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019I had a great customer experience today at Fazoli's in Rochester. I used to go there all the time, but for a while it was not so good. Today was different. It is very important to have caring employees who work there. I felt very welcome there today. Thank you Briana!Joeu U
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 15, 2019The food was tasty.
The service was very slow and unfriendly. The facility was dirty with food on the floor, marred seating, and piles of used dishware on the garbage. Regardless of how well the food tasted, we questioned if we ever wanted to go back to a place where we felt like a burden to the staff and felt dirty.Pat Z
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 15, 2019Waited over 20 minutes for food. The food was gross and tasted foul. the chicken was rubbery. I could not eat it.Tom N.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 11, 2019Great service, friendly, greeted right away by Angie and Brianna. I noticed the sweet tea wasnt very sweet and Brianna took care of it immediately.Spencer E
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2019Floors not swept or vaccumed. Silverware had water stains or still dirty. Breadsticks overly garlicedJames, b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 26, 2019My sister and I decided to stop and get some lunch before the storm hits. We had an email from our mom that said buy one cheesecake get one free. We get to the store but didn’t know how to use it, nevertheless we wanted our cheesecake! Briana was so sweet to us and shared my admiration for flaked Parmesan. Love coming here! Thank you for the great service!Briana ?
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 23, 2019Terrible customer service, partially due to being under staffed, and one of the people working took chunks of chicken off my order and ate them and then once figured out it was my order offered me a free desertKody B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 18, 2019I was very disappointed with the sever I received 11/17/2019. They were busy so it took 15 minutes before we could place our order. After I placed our order it took 25 minutes to get our order without any bread sticks. The person said she would bring some right out. A couple came in and sat next to us 30 minutes later. in 10 minutes they had their order with bread sticks. We stopped the lady and asked where were our bread sticks she promised us 40 minutes earlier. Ten minutes later she brought us a bag to go with bread sticks. The food was good but the service was terrible. Order Id: AAA2RH2JAEAR, 54 Dine In, Employee Abbi SPatricia T.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 17, 2019Very slow service. Had to ask for breadsticks several times before our order is servedNa S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 17, 2019If I could give this store less then one I would have. When my children and I walked in to enjoy lunch every table was full of dirty dishes and if there was no dirty dishes the tables were not cleaned off at all and were full of food and other nasty gunk. I grabbed a rag myself to wipe a table down for my family. As many years as I have been going there the restaurant has severely diminished and has become very nasty food and interior wise. Upon entering the facility there were workers out smoking and talking when they could have been bussing tables maybe the place more cleanilier to eat and more family oriented. I am extremely disappointed and will be not be taking my family there anymore until all issues have resolved.Rina, W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 08, 201910+ minutes in drive through pizza was cold and inedible. Sodas were wrong only thing we enjoyed was the bread sticks. Would not visit this location again. Order ID AAA2RHZYANAMKenny k
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2019Awful experience. The Customer service young man was unable to get his fingerprint to work to access his cash register. He would ask for your order (2 baked spaghettis and breadsticks) and then say he was haviong difficulty with his register and that he had to go in the back to get his manager to enter the order on the back computer. He then would ask for the order again and write it down and walk it to the back. The manager would come out and tell a total and and then take credit card back to ring up. This happened with about 7 customers until another young gentleman came in and used his fingerprint to boot up the cash register. In the mean time I am waiting for my order. About 5 people got their orders before a young man came from the drive through area and asked what I was waiting for. Because my order was rung up on the back cash register (drive through) my order was handed out to a customer in the drive through. They ended up having to redo my order. I left with my food but never recieved any kind of an apology.Christine H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Gave it 1 star because I had to. Went through on my lunch break. There were 3 cars in the parking lot and two cars ahead of me. I could be wrong but I wouldn’t consider it busy. I waited 17 minutes in the drive through and then backed out to leave. I could ha e had my food at a sit down restaurant before I had mine at your Rochester Mn location.Jess J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019I sad when I got back to work and got my order. Poor quality on items except cheesecake.Sarah k
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019My son ordered the “salad and soda” meal. We didn’t get his salad. It’s a 25 minute drive to our house, therefore I was not turning around for it. Super annoying.Trisha K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 26, 2019very disappointed!!Lynn R.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsOct 23, 2019My daughter and I visited Fazoli’s on our way back home from a long day in Harmony, MN. Fazoli’s was very busy and upon entering, we were met by a very unhappy customer. She stated that we should go eat elsewhere because she had been waiting over 40 minutes for her pizza and was now told that they ran out of her pizzas. The female manager apologized over and over. The customer was loud, rude, and very disrespectful. She caused a huge scene. She walked around to most of the customers who were eating and told them what a horrible place Fazoli’s is and that she’d never return to the store. As new customers walked into the store, she told them to leave and take their business someplace else. My daughter and I ordered anyway. I hadn’t been to s Fazoli’s in years and that was when we used to have a Fazoli’s in Coon Rapids not too far from us. My daughter had never been to a Fazoli’s. So we each ordered Fettuccine Alfredo and I had a soda. We sat down expecting a long wait. Our food arrived in 9 minutes. Wow. It was hot and tasted great. We each got one breadstick with our meal. When a young man who worked there walked by, I asked him for more breadsticks when he had a minute. It took him a bit as he was busy bussing tables but when the pan of fresh breadsticks was placed on the counter, he brought us 8 of them. They were SO good. The 2 young men were busing dishes and cleaning tables as fast as they could. Another man who was eating with his family got up and started helping. I was so impressed. Maybe he was an employee who wasn’t working at that time? Idk but he helped. The young man who took our order did tell us that there would be a wait. He was very polite and professional, despite the customer who was standing only a couple feet away yelling at the manager. This was the same boy who was busing tables quickly now. As we left, the young man thanked us for being so patient. He was still working hard to clean up the dining room. The food was great. The service was good and I was impressed by how the manager and 2 young men remained calm and professional throughout the chaos the customer was causing. We spend $17 on 2 excellent meals. I will definitely go back. I wish you’d build a Fazoli’s in Brooklyn Park.Paula Evander
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019We got a family size ceased salad to go with our fresh toss family dinner... the salad was wilted lettuce and brown. The cheese was slimy. Not able to eat it at all. Also was a house family salad instead of the Ceaser family salad that we had ordered thru the drive thru. We live about 20 miles away from the fazolis!Molly H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019We stopped at the Rochester Fazoli's location on 10/21/2019. Our receipt shows a time of 7:15 pm. After ordering, Grace our cashier tells us it will be 10 min. We ask if she can bring out bread sticks while we wait. At this time there are probably less than 10 other people in the dining area. She finally brings the bread sticks, 2 of them as she says that is all there is right now. Finally she is cleaning tables around us (the floor is a mess with food) and I ask when our food will be ready, I look at the time, it is now 7:53pm, she states "soon" they have had to get another cook to help out. Really, our food finally comes after 8:00 pm. I really was surprised to find taht my chicken fettuccine is made up of about half spaghetti noodles. There are a whole three shrimp in my husbands blacken shrimp / chicken dish. We did finally get more bread sticks, all of which seem slightly under cooked. How disappointing. Along with the staff being less that accommodating. We will not be going back to Fazoli's again.Robin B.