10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Rochester
(Displaying 20 out of 96 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 14, 2019We just ordered from your restaurant tonight, 10/14/19. I ordered a Caesar salad with my order and the lettuce was brown. As I was throwing it away the container had a use by date of 10/9/19, 5 days ago!!Justin, A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019Very unpleasant employees this is not just one time I’ve been there it’s been going on for 2 to 4 weeks. I usually order the mixes plate with more sauce as it’s so dry your can’t even eat it. And the one cooking swears at me all the time as I hate it so dry. I ordered to use my coupons 3 off of 10 and they were so rude I left and didn’t pay for what I ordered. This is the worst service I’ve ever had at a restaurant and will tell everyone not to go back to fazoils as they have a cook who swears at the customers, and it takes them over 25 mins to make my food when I ordered and the time I got it. I work at a restaurant and the food has to be done in 20 mins or it’s free wish this place was like that. And then your order is wrong and you have to wait 20 more mins for your food.Katie b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 09, 2019PLEASE LOOK AT TBE GOOGLE MAP REVIEWS IF THIS PLACE!! IT SERIOUSLY NEEDS HELP WITH HOW LONG FOOD TAKES TO GET OUT. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I've gone to the fazolis in la Crosse and this one has honestly turned into a shithole, pardon my French. Someone needs to get out there to help them. All the reviews in the past 3 months have been really bad and I honestly won't go there again.Samuel S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019Stopped after work last night. Took 45 minutes to get my food. I got no breadsticks with my food. No one came around with breadsticks. Very dissatisfied with the service I received. I have been to Fazoli’s in Lacrosse, Wisconsin many times and have always gotten good service there. And told thanked for stopping and come again when I leave. I have never been told that here. I feel like this Fazoli’s doesn’t care if I am there or not.Joyce B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019Absolutely horrible experience as a customer. I waited for over 1 hour for my food. Management was unresponsive and rude. My food sat on the counter while they prepared the other 4 dishes for over 10 minutes. Absolutely terrible.Carrie M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019Its 9:10PM, October the 1st and I just was DENIED service while going through the drive through.Its pouring rain tonight, The stores drive through is open until 10.00PM but I was told I can come into the store "if I wanted to" but they arent doing drive through orders. This is a clear sign of sheer laziness and a simple tactic used by employees at fast food restaurant to reduce their work for that night because who wants to be told to come inside on a rainy night and future nights because there was no explanation why its closed I just know I won't be returning at this time to be denied. Thanks. I'll spend my money at Culver's tonight.H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019Very poor service. No one knew what they were doing. Cold food, didn’t get breadsticks with the food. Took over 45min to get the food. Not coming to this location again. Not the first time I’ve had issues. It gets worse every time I come.Carrie B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 28, 2019My visit was on Saturday September 28,2019 at 11:31.
Diana was the cashier and she had no personality or emotions.
There were several tables in the dining room that were very dirty and the carpet was littered with food and trash.
Diana brought us our food and as she was coming up to our table she saw the dirty table tops so she tried to brush the debris on the floor. She stated she needed to go back and get my chicken because they forgot it on my Fettuccine Alfredo w/ chicken. She brings back about 6 pieces of chicken in a small cup. I asked for silverware because the containers were empty on the counter.
My meal was very bland and the bread sticks were cold and hard.
My disappointment is very high now and it will be a long time before I go back.Teresa B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019The customer service was poor because poorly staffed and the restaurant was filthy with plates on about 50% of tables with half-eaten food in them. Nobody seemed to be clearing tables. Staff member running till had his pants down and red underwear showing alot. Gross!!!
This used to be a wonderful place, what's happening?Nathan R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019My son and ate at Rochester MN Fazolies around 3pm on 9/15/19. When we walked in the cashier was yelling in a rough deep voice about how messed up the orders were and how confused she was. She was pacing around and some else very nice took our order. Then your crazy employee looped back around and threw away our order ticket. We sat down and when our order was ready she started yelling again about how there are no orders and no one with 93 sign. I had to get up and calm her down saying that is my order the sign was right there on our table. She brought us our food then licked her fingers afterwards. Omg creepy I had asked for parmesan since there was none in the dining area but trust me I did not touch the bottle since she licked her fingers before getting it.Danielle Siewert
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019Terrible if you can call it that customer service. No stars to give and if could would be negative below no stars.Alan W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 01, 2019Normally the food is excellent. But last night my parents and I ordered our food and when we got it, it was lukewarm and it wasn't very busy.Susan C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019Worst my family and I have ever had. No food after 30 minutes. Place was a mess trash cans overflowing no ice in machines. Went to counter to see where our food was and got no response. Other people in restuarant also experienced the same treatment. I finally went to counter and got my money for meal, which never came, back. Manager walked out for back after a wait and refunded our money, but never said a word of apology for their poor service
The restaurant was not even busy that is the real problem here just very poor staff with no desire to do their jobs. This was on Aug. 30,2019Ken B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019Service was poor. Cashier seemed to have no idea what he wa doing. We ordered 2eald. He charged is for one. We caught it and he had to start all over.
Halfway through eating, my son asked for more bread sticks. He was told more were being made and the server would bring us more when they were rrady. We sat there for 20 minutes waiting while everybody else there was served it wasn't very busy.
Very tempted not to go back. Nothing like feeling invisible in a restaurant.Crystal L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Waited 30 mins for our food... came out cold. Breadsticks were smooshed and cold as well forks had stuck on food on them. Would give it negative stars if at all possible. Only positive was the lobby was very clean.Kimberly W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 22, 2019I've eaten at this location several times when I'm in Rochester. Normally it's good.
When I was there on 8-18-19 at 8:04 pm it was absolutely horrendous. The dining room was filthy, finally cleaned or own table to sit at. The girl at the counter looked like she hadn't washed her shirt in a month. She was hacking and coughing as she brought out the food. Nobody ever brought out breadsticks. There were only maybe 8-10 other customers in the store. If we weren't tired from driving in that day, I would have sent the food back and gone somewhere else. I hope this isn't the new normal for this store.Craig M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019Terrible customer service. Waited for 25 minutes for food, finally went up to the counter to get my own food. Said they couldn't find me. I was one of 7 customers in the entire store and had the number on my table?? How could they not find me. No one walked around and looked. Got no breadsticks. Asked worker for some, waited for 10 minutes still none, so I just left. No explanation for bad service, no apology, no one cared. Should have been a full refund. Never come here again.Steve S.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019I was so happy and surprsed to get the food that we ordered last night.
We went to this restaurant on July 27th and went through the drive thru. We ordered three orders of spaghetti with meat sauce and extra meat sauce. When we got to the window and paid I noticed that we had not paid for extra meat sauce even though I had told the young man three times we wanted it. I asked him about it and he assured me he had told the cooks to put extra meat sauce on it. When we got home we found out what we had was extra noodles. I called to complain and was told by the manager that she would let the general manager know about the screw up and that 1: She would be calling us and 2: We would be getting some coupons in the mail for our food that we did not get. Still waiting for call and coupons.
Desite this we tried it again on August 5. We placed our order at 18:31. Thirty five minutes later a family of four and a family of three who had come in after us have both been served and are enjoying their food and we are still waiting. We have not even gotten bread sticks which my wife went up and asked for. So I told the young man who had just brought out the food to the family of three that I wanted to speak to the manager. She came out and I asked how much longer till we got our food. She told us that they were short handed which I said was the same excuse I got the last time. She said that she remembered the call because she was the one I had talked to. I asked again how much longer till we got our food.
Thirty minutes later I went up and asked how much longer and the cook said he had made our order three times. I said to forget the order and give me a refund. That took almost twenty minutes to happen because they had to call in a different manager to review the tapes to insure that I was not lieing.
If we had a choice of another fast food spaghetti place in town to eat at we deffinatly would never return to this Fazolis.Bryan M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019Food was great but I was ignored for around 10 minutes I had no time to eat they forgot 2 of my kids meals I spent over $75 on my order and was not happy everyone else got free meals for waiting but I didn't get a single thing. WhatMaria H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019Extra long wait time; had to wait almost 5 minutes for anyone to show up to register to take our order. Then our food didn't arrive for 40 minutes (12:33 order time-13:13 food arrived). This is unacceptable - especially for those on a limited lunch break. Food was ok - one dish was hot, the other was lukewarm. We saw a different customer give up and leave before they received their food.Kim S