10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Arnold
Rating 2.42.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 29 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 10, 2019What has happened to this place? The last two visits were terrible. The place is filthy. Every table is dirty. Last visit, my food was cold and I received no bread sticks after repeated requests. This visit, they were out of MEAT SAUCE. This is a pasta restaurant. They just substituted marinara without asking. And the rewards app is very glitchy. I had a $5 reward that magically disappeared before I placed my order. After I ordered and paid, it was back. What the heck Fazoli’s???Kimberly G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019Order was placed fine. Got there at 11 when they opened. 2nd person to order. Was told the bread sticks were bot ready yet. May have some ready when you open. Was finally brought 2 bread sticks 3/4 through my meal. Other people ordered later and got bread. Never asked if I wanted more. Just saying this is the add on your front door.J dobbs
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 08, 2019I ordered a family meal and on the drive thru menu it had family meal additions chicken or meatballs for 2.50 each I told them I needed to add those and her reply was she didn’t know what I was talking about that wasn’t on her inside menu so she didn’t ring any of it up. I have never had someone refuse to sell me an item on their menu.Tera w
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 03, 2019Why the heck does it take 40 minutes to get fettuccini? Very disappointed in the service.Jessica j
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019This was the worst experience I’ve ever had at this location. I come here a lot and this visit was horrible. Our food was cold we weren’t brought breadsticks we had to go up to the counter and ask for them right after the employee walked the dinning room asking other guests if they’d like a breadstick but skipped us. 3 employees stood behind the counter and avoided the guests at the counter.Brandi R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019Oops, they did it again. This time they forgot the chicken, which I paid for, along with broccoli, on a to go order. I called Thomas, when I returned from class, and found my son didn't have chicken. He apologized, said he was sending coupons to compensate. It's been over a week and no coupons.Shanna F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2019One of the worst experiences! Manager was rude to employees and guests. She was even telling her employees that some gueats had free coupons from corporate and were more important then everyone else. Took our breadsticks off our tray when we had been waiting over 20 mins for food and gave the breadsticks to that couple. Only good thing was the employee, Libby.Kat N.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019Terrible experience lastnight, took a friend for their first time to a Fazoli's. Bragged on how good the breadsticks were. Walk in, was not busy, maybe 10 customers total, already sitting. We ordered with no issues, but a customer came up complaining there was no ice in the machines in the lobby. The girl said ok they would get some, she told another worker, which looked like a manager. She acted all stressed out like she had no time to worry about it. When we went to get drinks, there was no ice and my friend went to get a cup of ice, which they didnt give him much. Finally about 10min later 2 employees come out with buckets to fill the ice. The lobby itself was dirty (which later right before we left, a manager said they need to focus on the lobby as it was dirty), especially for not having many people in there. The napkins on one side was completely out, the other side had a few left in it, which you had to dig out with your fingers. They finally brought our food and told us she would bring breadsticks. We started eating, waiting patiently for them. Finally my friend went to ask if we could get some, we were told they would bring them when they were done. We finished our meal, still with no breadsticks. Even though a manager just walked by with a platter of them to the back of the room to some other guest. We went up and asked since we never got our breadsticks, could we get something in place of them and we were told, NO, SORRY! The main reason why people go to Fazoli's is for the breadsticks, it was a very disappointing visit. Especially telling my friend how good the breadstick were. Just an all around terrible experience, felt bad for recommending it.Jason W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019Amanda went above and beyond. She was so sweet and I would go back just because she works there thank you.Amanda Johnston
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019There are 6 families in the restaurant dining in. 4 of them still have no food in front of them. We ordered at 5:35 on a Tuesday, it’s 6:04 and still no food. Slowest service ever. No bread offered. No clue how much longer it will be. We used to love fazolis but we won’t be back here. Slower than going to a full sit down restaurant.Amy R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019I ordered 3 fettucini alfredo's and they were horrible. Pasta was soaked in water, sauce had no taste whatsoever. Will not be returning there. Breadsticks were also cold.Linda B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 20, 2019Had to eat entire meal with no drink. The staff was rude. I have industry background and the CO2 machine was out. The entire staff kept saying I was wrong. Took me yelling at Cody (MoD) before anything was done. This location is a joke and should be furthered reviewed.
Even after admitting that the CO2 was down they kept selling soda without notifying customers of the issue.Shawn R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 29, 2019NO STARS (IF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE)!
Went through drive thru, about a 18min wait. ordered large strawberry lemon ice. Cup was not filled to top, about a good 1/2" shy of full. When asked if drive thru employee could fill it to top (i was reaching to hand cup with lid off), recd response "oh, thats how we make them", (refused to take cup to fill) I said "no it is not, I get them all the time, they are always filled to the top. She closed window and that was that. Horrible customer service! I have been getting these forever, at least one to two times a week. I never have been disrespected in the past. Just angry, and wanted to share!Peggy R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2019As soon as we walked in there was a very unpleasant smell, couldn’t identify it but it was not good. When we went to get our drinks that area smelled like mold or mildew. Will not be visiting there again because i was barely able to eat thinking of the unsanitary conditions that could be causing the smells.Pat H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 03, 2019At lunch time with only seven people in your restaurant 65% of the tables needed cleaning. It took a while to get someone to take or order even though someone was at the cash register but completely ignoring us. I finally had to ask them if I could place my order.
When we finally got or food, it was as dry as it could be. No one offered us any bred sticks so we had to go up to the counter and ask for more.
This store must be under new management because it wasn't always like this.
As long it is being run like it is now we won't be coming back.
Will GreerWill Greer
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 28, 2019Missing food from order after long wait with no other cars in drive thruMelissa B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsApr 15, 2019Was disappointed that fresh grated cheese was not offered and the herb blend was put on before being brought to the table. I'm not a fan of the herb blend. Sweet tea ran out so they refilled behind the counter, great! My daughter asked 10 minutes later and was told it wasn't finished brewing and then sugar needed added, it would be a while. We have college, couldn't wait. This was my least favorite visit.Shanna F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 13, 2019Normally this restaurant is okay. However we are here right now and every single table is dirty (not an exaggeration). There are people waiting around trying to find somewhere to sit, and they can’t.Allison b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 05, 2019This is our second time ever dining at Fazoli’s in Arnold. We had excellent customer service while ordering and our food was brought out hot & delicious. Thank you Arnold staff! We will see you soon.Ellen E
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsFeb 18, 2019My first Fazolis experience in probably 20 years. I went because my wife loves Fazolis. I thought the food was pretty good pretty fresh price wasn't bad except there was one poor girl bringing out food in tears. Whoever was in charge I could hear here from the dinning room belittling this poor girl. She was maybe a high school 16 or 17 yr old girl and did not need to be talked to as she was. This was Saturday 2/16/19 around 1:30 pm. This manager needs some training on respecting their employees because she clearly was not. I was so upset with this I didn't even eat most of my meal. Nobody should have to bring customers their food in tears. Please let me know what comes about this. Im sure Fazolis is good just couldn't eat it after seeing that.Rocco S