10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Belton
(Displaying 20 out of 32 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 13, 2019Ordered lunch special and took forever for anyone to bring out food...when food came out lasagna was ok but meat sauce was cold....did not say anything because it took so long to get the food in the first place.. resturant only had 1 couple in the resturant when food was orderedTaKela B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019We came into Fazoli’s around 8:30 and the store was already packed up and ready to be closed. The lady at the counter was not helpful when we asked about a coupon and was not willing to assist at all. They made it very obvious that they were not happy that we came in even though they don’t close till 10. The staff was rude and not helpful at all, the restaurant had all its chairs picked up and cleaning supplies laying every where.Shaylee, Welch
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019Natalie is the true hero at this location she went above and beyond, and was very nice. She was doing everything to keep up with a Friday night rush she is 5 stars however, she isn't the only one working. I had a hair in my food she took it and told the girl in the drive thru area who was more in that area and she said "it's gothave to wait" I thought that was a little rude it isn't my fault their was a hair but I also wasn't expecting right then and there. Just have your people be aware who is around when you say things. Natalie apologized for the issue and I appreciate it but a little surprised the manager didn't say anything. But over all it was good service and food. Natalie MVP on 8/23Amanda M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 10, 2019not enough space to detail my worst trip ever to a restaurant.Jesse
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 24, 2019Customer service was good. Food was poor, especially the chicken parm lasagna, it was hard. The cost for our dinner was not worth it at all.Michelle W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019Today we got food from your restaurant and unfortunately had a very disappointing experience. My bowl was the Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo- I've never tried this from your restaurant but I didn't care for the sauce from the first bite, I then ate a piece of chicken and found it very, very, tough and lastly- I then found a hair in the pasta! I had only ate those few bites and then threw the dish away and I would very much like my money back or meal replaced. I do like your sandwhiches and that's all I've ever tried had. I've never tried your pasta but thought it should be good since that's your main item! Thank youJulie A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019updated to say ***I was asked to contact the company a week ago. I did and have not heard back. *** I had a coupon from BOGO pasta your way. I was twice told that there was a current special and I would not be permitted to use the coupon even though I would rather use the coupon instead of the special. I have used a coupon like this for the past two Mondays. I would like to know why I can use it one week (during the same special) and not use it the following week.Tracie,K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019I’m very disappointed in my baked spaghetti with meatballs and meat sauce I didn’t get the mart sauce on it and it was cold as well with my daughters cheese pizza it was way small and over done or had been sitting to long not sure . The bread sticks were kinda hard as well . This was a very upsetting visit todayTabetha A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Tonight I decided to swing by Fazolis on my way to a movie to try the parm crusted chicken alfredo. That was the only item ordered. We pulled up to the window and was not greeted at all, just given our total. Not a huge deal, just not the greatest customer service. After receiving our drinks we pulled forward to wait. After about ten minutes we started to wonder where our food was, but figured it might take more time due to it being a baked pasta. We ended up waiting around 20 minutes. We thought we might get some extra breadsticks, or at least a thank you for waiting, but instead the bag was basically tossed at us and the worker ran off. Once I looked in the bag, I realized that I got plain chicken alfredo, it was not the new parmesan one that I ordered. It was room temperature and the sauce was watery. I have had somewhat negative experiences at this fazolis lately, but this one was enough that I felt the need to let you know.Mallory P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019The manager here is beyond excellent. He has 'fixed' a couple of problems in staffing and understands customer service. He is to be commended for a job well done.Patricia C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 27, 2019They forgot our meatballs with our family meal. We live 35 mins away and didn’t open the bag until we were home. Family was very disappointed to only have red sauce and no meat with meal.Wade Tenholder
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 20, 2019I was unable to redeem my offers at this location. I showed them the email and the redemption code. I even logged into the website. They said they were unable to process. I left the store in frustration. You lost my business (I was going to spend $20).Tom C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 15, 2019I ordered the parmesan crusted shrimp bake, got back to work and started eating and realized there weren’t any shrimp at all. I am very disappointedLevi, G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 25, 2019We ordered a family meal through the drive through. When we got it home we realized there was not enough sauce for all of the pasta. Kids were very disappointed. We paid extra for chicken on our chicken Alfredo and got a very small amount. Would not do this again.Elizabeth D
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMar 22, 2019Food was drive portion not worth priceReva b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 25, 2019Food quality was poor. My kids' meals had rock hard pizza slices, the fettuccine alfredo was heavy on the black pepper, the chicken parmesan was leaking sauce, and the sandwich was drenched in oil. Ewwww!Rebecca H.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsFeb 18, 2019I had 6 breadsticks with my to go order this evening. All the breadsticks were crispy instead of soft. That’s the favorite part of out meal.Algy M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 10, 2019Best service we’ve ever had at any Fazoli’s. Oklahoma Kansas or Missouri. Liza was so attentive and she multi tasked well making sure the restaurant was clean and orderly.Kristy F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 08, 2019Couldn't eat food. So burnt you couldn't even smell it. Manager looked at me through drive through window for 10 minutes without acknowledging me. Called them and told them it was inedible they asked well what can we do about itJacob d
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Excellent service. Good food. Wait time could be less. Would love gluten free pasta and sub options.Megan D.