10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Bridgeton
Rating 2.62.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 39 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 20, 2020I was at Fazolis #5905 today for. I purchased the $6 lunch. The spaghetti with marinara an lasagna, the spaghetti was hot, lots of sauce and delicious. The lasagna however was barely room temperature and the edges of the noodles were hard as if sitting for a long time. Very disappointed and left most of it behind.Mary Rieth
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019HORRIBLE. I rec'd a crumbled up less than 1/2 inch brownie for $1.49. I rec'd just lettuce for my Cesar salad. My lasagna was spilled all over my bag.Mikka M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 23, 2019I have never had such a horrible experience at this locationKtistie J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 17, 2019PROBLEM W/ EMAIL RESET INTERACTION RESPONSE...; DOES NOT FUNCTION
3RD TRY????????!!eric h
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Waited 15 minutes to give my order, I was the third person in line. bathrooms were out of paper towels, floor was dirty, didn't seem to be enough people to do the job. Later from my seat I asked for a to-go box, never did get it. Horrible experience do not want to come backDebi S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019I ordered 50$ worth of food from your restaurant and they gave me the wrong food and didn’t fill my whole order.Ulanda s
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 16, 2019In the drive thru, I ordered lasagna entree and a 3 cheese tortellini entree. I asked for the little side containers of extra meat sauce and alfredo sauce, and parmesan cheese. When I got to the window and paid, I reiterated my request for extra side sauces in containers and parmesan cheese, and she (Rachel H) acknowledged my request. When she handed me my order, again, I asked Rachel if she remembered my extra sauces and parmesan cheese, and she bold face lied and told me yes. I got home and there was no extra sauce (and I really needed some alfredo sauce for that dry tortellini) or parmesan. It's bad enough when you don't get what you ordered, but to keep repeated it and be told you received it and still don't is just ridiculous. I stopped going to Fazoli's and unloaded their app last year because the food and service was going down, but I tried to give it another shot, and this reminded me why I stopped going there.Fay M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019We did not get our full order, we tried to call them several time for 2 days with no luck. They never answered their phone.Keith R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019Awful customer service. We ordered 3 of the new chicken parm meals & we paid for them. they only brought us two. We brought that to the girls attention who dropped off the food & she argued with us saying that no we did not order 3 and asked why two of us would order 3 meals. My husband works outside in the heat every day and when he gets off work he is very hungry and tired. This particular day he had been looking forward to Fazoli’s all day. We were very disappointed that she didn’t even care or try to help us and make us happy. The young boy who took our order was equally as rude and condescending.Angel B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Almost forgot my breadsticks and then I get all the way home in florissant and there’s meat sauce in my baked spaghetti and I don’t like meat sauce and it’s not even suppose to have it anyway. I’m not driving all the way back there tonight but I will tomorrow to get a refund. It’s not that difficult.Amber W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019You have a severe problem at this store. Are you too stupid to read the reviews on the locations web page. I experienced EXACTLY what is being complained about there. And so did others that I observed. Fix it or close it. I will never be back!John W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019I would go lower if I could. my first time at a fazolis and I wont go back to this location it was dirty beyond belief food left on tables all over the floors crayons. I didn't finish my meal.kathy Tracy
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019Great experience. All of the employees were friendly and attentive. All the food items rang up correctly. My family and I left there in awe at the wonderful employees.Lori W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019This was a terrible experience! They got 2 of 3 orders incorrect. One person ate the incorrect order I ask to have what I had ordered. The two people in my group had already finished when I finally got my food. Their were other people getting the wrong food also. The service was very unprofessional. After telling them I wanted what I ordered they took back the incorrect order and went on serving everyone who came in and ignored my order. Finally someone from my group went to the counter and told them this was not professional and they should have taken care of the order immediately. This location need customer service training or it may not stay in business as I wasn't the only one getting treated that way!Sandra B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019In Apri 4th I went thru the drive thru. I ordered baked lasagna and extra bread sticks. I live 15 to 20 minutes from this restaurant. When I got home I notice the bread sticks were missing. I called the store and was told I would receive a coup for the missing item. Then I went to heat up the lasagna, only to find baked spaghetti. I called the store and got the manager. I told her about the mix up and let her know that I had just called less than 10 minutes prior. She could find none of my information, so I gave it to her again. I was told that within a week I would receive a coupon replacing the things. A week later I had not received anything. I contacted the store again. I was told by male manager that he would check into it and send something out to me. As of today I have not received anything. When I called again I was told nothing could be done without the receipt. I go there weekly for the same meal. I could only find theMarch 23 rd receipt. So I haven’t been reimbursed for the meal.Mary W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 23, 2019The employee who took our order didn't care about there job. When I went up to the counter the two employees putting together trays couldn't even take a second to see what we needed when I said "excuse me, ma'am?"
I have photos of degreesser and cleaner all over the building with towels laying on the counters which doesn't meet code....Zach c
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 12, 2019Found a black hair in my food, went back to work realized they never gave me my debit card or receipt. Had to cancel my debit card and pay for an over night fee. Went back to get it and the manager never came out,10 mins later sent one of the counter girls out with my debit card no apology or anything.Kristal b.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 09, 2019I really give this place ZERO RATING. I picked up a few daVinci sandwiches this evening and one of the sandwiches was littered with hair. Yes, i said hair. My son did not realize it until he was halfway through his sandwich. I was horrified and thought my sandwich had the same gross issue and it did! I tried to reach a manager and they were not available. I’m disgusted and want my money back. I’m not sure if it was some sick joke but My family and i will not be dining there anymore.Paulyn C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 20, 2019My only real complaint isn't necessarily about the customer service, the food was exceptional. I just have a problem that I was overcharged for my order. And I didn't notice until I consolidated my accounts later that night. On the receipt I was supposed to be charged $13.04 for my order which was for a turkey club submarina sandwich and a double slice of cheese pizza total being $13.04. however when I looked at my card statement it shows I was charged $16 and 50 some odd cents. I would like to have this problem rectified immediately. I'm not sure if this occurred because the associate wasn't being very attentive or she charged me forthe order of the person who was in front of me in line because I don't think they got their food they instead drove off. I may be mistaken about that however the problem is is that I was overchargedEric W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 11, 2019Absolutely horribleJessica N