Fazoli's Cape Girardeau
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Cape Girardeau
Rating 3.13.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 57 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 04, 2020First of all when we walked in at 4:30 it was backed up and only one person at the register. Service was super snow. Then there weren’t any forks washed up available for use. We kept being told they were being washed. It is 5:47 now and stj no forks. Tables needed cleaning- the whole place was a mess. Sooo hate to write these comments - we are normally Fazoli’s lovers.T. Lowe
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 31, 2019ordered the spicy sausage penne. It was a heavily sauced with a hot sauce ( not like it usually is) . It had very little cheese on it and doubt if I will ever try fazolis again.JORDAN T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019My family and I frequent Fazolis across the country and this was the worst fast food experience we've ever had at any restaurant. After waiting more than 35 minutes for our food and asking about the order, they finally made it. They brought it out and it was wrong. The went back and made it again and brought it out...wrong again. Finally, they got it right thr 3rd time....it was spaghetti and meat sauce in case you're w ok wondering whether it was a difficult order. Other than an apology and a cookie, nothing else was done and they didn't even come back to ask how the food was after bringing it out. Extremely disappointed and will likely not return. Had it not been at our 4 year olds request to go, we would have asked for a refund (which we probably should have been offered anyway) and left.Brady B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2019Received Wrong Pasta. Ordered 3 cheese tortellini with marinara, received pasta with peas, tomatoes, bacon.... Was disgusting and thrown out after a few bites. Paid a total of $8.99 for pasta, total order was $16.87. Request refund for pasta. (live too far to drive back for replacement)Linda E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 12, 2019Very poor, the restaurant is not clean, the floor is dirty. Manager trainee is rude. Does odd jobs before waiting on customers. He will not place change in hand— places on counter. My husband will not go back there.Judy A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019Literally. Every. Single. Time. I come to get food it’s either they get it wrong, it’s cold, and no matter how many times I ask for some freaking Parmesan packets for my pasta they won’t give them to me. Like why can’t I have one good experience here. Huge waste of my time and money.Not your business
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019We had a very bad experience at this location last night. It took forever to get our food. I had 3 kids with me & they kept asking over & over when we were going to get our food. I went up to the counter to check on it & they hadn’t even put it in the oven. If I hadn’t went up there, it would not have been made. One of the waitresses was very nice & helpful but she was having to do the managers job because the manager on duty didn’t seem to care. The manager should have been the one to apologize & say something to me but she didn’t even come out or make an effort to take care of the issue. This was very poor customer service.Jennifer C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019They lost our order and then I had to convince the server that my order was right when asked. He even looked at my receipt and doubted my order! The tables were dirty and the place definitely needs a good scrub. Not to mention that the cashier had a filthy shirt on too. Not very appetizing to the person ordering.Also let me add the tea dispensers had NO LIDS!!! Come on Fazoli’s you can do better than this! I never complain at restaurants but this one was beyond words!Mecca H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Fixed our food issue, but a very unclean environment 🙁Sandy B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019Extremely dirty!!!Tiffany J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Jeff was very helpful at the register when I wanted to change my orderRaymond H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019No it wasn’t great! I don’t eat at your place but my grandkids love it. I have gotten I have to order extra sauce because the noodles are so dry! This is getting worst and it’s not right if you buy a dinner It should be sauce to cover noodles! The breadsticks this time was very hard! I’m very disappointed!Ruth W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019The woman at window didn’t say one word to us the entire time there, we didn’t even know how much our order was until we got the receipt, sat at the window for almost 20 minutes after paying even though we were the only people in the drive thru. Our food was cold once we got it as well. We ordered the new chicken parm fries and slider and the chicken was very obviously not cooked thoroughly. We have had food poisoning ever since we ate it Monday night. This has ruined my image of Fazoli’s and makes me not want to eat at this franchise again. I hope management will take appropriate actions to ensure health and safety of future customers.Madison F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019I was at the restaurant today with my family. The food was great but Brian was a manager on the shift. He was very disrespectful to both my family and his employees. We use to be regular customers but refuse to let an establishment treat us like that. Very disappointed with our most recent and last experience.Allen, K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019Once again our order was wrong. Tired of wasting my moneyAmanda, G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019The food was good but the service left a lot to be desired. It took 9 minutes in the drive through with only 2 cars in front of me. The woman working the window did not say hello, I’m sorry for your wait,
Or have a nice day or anything. She stated my amount and that was all. I found it very rude. The wait probably wouldn’t have bothered me as much if she had simply said, I’m sorry for your wait.
I will definitely check my other options next time I want Italian food.
Order ID AAAWSHQNANAT
Employee Andrea SMary S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 11, 2019Please remove me from your rewards! I have hit unsubscribe more than once. I will never eat Fazolis again I got food poisoning and when I called I was told someone would contact me back NOONE ever contacted me back!Hilary B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Pulled through today to get our order, saw a worker handling food (cooked spaghetti) without gloves on. Didn’t pay just drove off! Will never come back.Jill A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019Very upset with the behavior of staff. I would like a returned phone call to discuss the situation that took place.
(573) 450-5779LeAnn A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 26, 2019Really enjoying eating here with my sonDebra n