Fazoli's Cape Girardeau Italian Restaurant
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Cape Girardeau
Rating 3.23.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 188 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2022Terribly slow. Waiting 20 minutes in drive through. Then watched my bag of food sit on the counter for another 3 full minutes after cashier took my payment before she decided to hand it to me. Could see the person dishing spaghetti into the plates with bare hands. How is that sanitary?Shelly H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 17, 2022The person who helped us place our order and brought us our food was beyond helpful and pleasant. Such a sweet person!! I think her name was KiannaJoy A
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 02, 2022I ordered 1 gallon of sweet tea for $8. I received 1 gallon of sweet tea and was charged $16. I would like this corrected please.Carol H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 30, 2021Disappointed in today's meal
Got an 'apology' email with an underliverable address. Thanks.Rebecca, A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2021FabulousMinnie M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2021Messed up our order, one clean table in store, nobody cleaning. Floor was filthy.Judy A
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 09, 2021Online pick up and no bread sticks. What gives?Paul M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2021Ordered online thru drive thru. Didn’t get all our food. Even when we told the lady at the window and she kept telling us it was all there. It wasn’t.Jason H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2021This was a terrible experience. The lady in the window who’s name was Nicole T. According to my ticket was very rude. She gave me dirty looks when I received my order. While I was ordering she was very rude and uncaring. I called to speak with a manager and they wouldn’t let me speak to him. They said they would take care of the issue and didn’t even ask for the name of the employee who was rude. I come here all the time and have never had an issue until today. The manager on duty was a male and whoever answered the phone was a female so I know it wasn’t the manager. Beyond disappointed in the way I was treated today. I spent $24 to be trrated with no respect and they wouldn’t let me speak to a manager.Kaitlin b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 03, 2021Excellent customer service and fresh food.Brandee P.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsDec 03, 2021Food & drink excellent as always. The drive-thru equipment may need some work as I had to yell to be heard. I was also shorted $5 in change, but I'll just call that a tip.Anita D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 02, 2021Only 2 people working when we arrived (didn't know that until 30 minutes in when party at next table asked counter about delay) - over 40 minute wait time for our food. No apology whatsoever for food delay. Have photo showing receipt time & time of food arrival. Should have told us when ordering!Mike B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 25, 2021Out of tea, out of meat sauce and I saw a guy cleaning the hood then handle food without changing gloves. All of this is unacceptableMichael B
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2021I have been there 2 times in the last week and have had something missing from my order both times. One time it was a pizza slice this time it was a water. The cashier was very polite though and the ticket was rang up correctly I just did not receive everything on the ticket.Lindsay k
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 19, 2021friendly employeesChris P.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2021I placed my order in the drive throu. I told the girl i wanted the chicken on the side for my pasta which she told me she will tell the kitchen. When i got to the window i asked the man in the window if he could make sure the chicken was on the side. He said no one told him and since the food was made the guy in the kitchen was like do u still wamt me to remake it.Beth b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2021I could have had a full course meal at Olive Garden for as long as I waited here! I ordered online. I waited in the drive thru for 27 mins before getting to the window. Told them I had an online order. She said it wasn’t done but pull forward & wait in the assigned parking & they’ll have it right out. I waited for another 20 mins before I finally walked in. My order STILL wasn’t done. My baked ziti hadn’t even been ran through the oven. Had to wait another 10 mins before my order was ready. The food was good but beyond livid that it took an hour to get my food.Andreia D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 24, 2021My fiancé & I stopped at fazoli’s in cape girardeau, Mo. and was very impressed with the staff. Especially Your associate, Valerie Cayaditto. She pointed out your lunch S-Pick 2 menu that we were not aware of and made sure our order was correct. I was so impressed with her work ethic that I asked her to write her name on our receipt. Needless to say, we will be returning to this restaurantTammy H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2021due to COVID and handicap, I order some dinner from you. Without fail (last 5 orders), The order has omitted the breadsticks or salad or brownie (they are on the order/receipt). by the time I realize it, I have no way to correct it. Is it possible that the delivery person is swiping my food??Jeff Hobson
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 15, 2021Fast friendly service hot food not a long wait in drive through very good food and did it how I askedMichelle D.