Fazoli's Cape Girardeau
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Cape Girardeau
(Displaying 20 out of 50 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019They lost our order and then I had to convince the server that my order was right when asked. He even looked at my receipt and doubted my order! The tables were dirty and the place definitely needs a good scrub. Not to mention that the cashier had a filthy shirt on too. Not very appetizing to the person ordering.Also let me add the tea dispensers had NO LIDS!!! Come on Fazoli’s you can do better than this! I never complain at restaurants but this one was beyond words!Mecca H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Fixed our food issue, but a very unclean environment 🙁Sandy B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 12, 2019Extremely dirty!!!Tiffany J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2019Jeff was very helpful at the register when I wanted to change my orderRaymond H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 03, 2019No it wasn’t great! I don’t eat at your place but my grandkids love it. I have gotten I have to order extra sauce because the noodles are so dry! This is getting worst and it’s not right if you buy a dinner It should be sauce to cover noodles! The breadsticks this time was very hard! I’m very disappointed!Ruth W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019The woman at window didn’t say one word to us the entire time there, we didn’t even know how much our order was until we got the receipt, sat at the window for almost 20 minutes after paying even though we were the only people in the drive thru. Our food was cold once we got it as well. We ordered the new chicken parm fries and slider and the chicken was very obviously not cooked thoroughly. We have had food poisoning ever since we ate it Monday night. This has ruined my image of Fazoli’s and makes me not want to eat at this franchise again. I hope management will take appropriate actions to ensure health and safety of future customers.Madison F.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019I was at the restaurant today with my family. The food was great but Brian was a manager on the shift. He was very disrespectful to both my family and his employees. We use to be regular customers but refuse to let an establishment treat us like that. Very disappointed with our most recent and last experience.Allen, K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 25, 2019Once again our order was wrong. Tired of wasting my moneyAmanda, G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 12, 2019The food was good but the service left a lot to be desired. It took 9 minutes in the drive through with only 2 cars in front of me. The woman working the window did not say hello, I’m sorry for your wait,
Or have a nice day or anything. She stated my amount and that was all. I found it very rude. The wait probably wouldn’t have bothered me as much if she had simply said, I’m sorry for your wait.
I will definitely check my other options next time I want Italian food.
Order ID AAAWSHQNANAT
Employee Andrea SMary S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 11, 2019Please remove me from your rewards! I have hit unsubscribe more than once. I will never eat Fazolis again I got food poisoning and when I called I was told someone would contact me back NOONE ever contacted me back!Hilary B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019Pulled through today to get our order, saw a worker handling food (cooked spaghetti) without gloves on. Didn’t pay just drove off! Will never come back.Jill A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 29, 2019Very upset with the behavior of staff. I would like a returned phone call to discuss the situation that took place.
(573) 450-5779LeAnn A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 26, 2019Really enjoying eating here with my sonDebra n
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 14, 2019The service was good but the food left a lot to be desired. I had take out. The baked zita was dry. There was hardly no sauce or cheese on it.Patti T
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMar 09, 2019Drive thru. Took order got to window had food order correct forgot to put drink on there. But biggest complaint was filthy through window looking in kitchen. Food every where on floor. Almost loose your appetite to eat there. If it's that dirty what about the food.Lexie A
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 02, 2019I ordered a cheesecake with my free rewards and other items. Got to the drive thru window and paid. Looked at the ticket and we paid $3 for a cheesecake. So we told them. Manager gave us our money back. Well I used my rewards and when I got home, NO cheesecake.Jordan Pruitt
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 26, 2019If you can’t accept rewards don’t give them get the managerHuebel
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 31, 2019We received the best customer service from Floetta today! The pasta was better than we’ve had from there in quite a while & we had the BEST breadsticks we’ve ever eaten!Kia C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2019If i could give it no stars I would. I came to fazolis for lunch on January 25th and I was appalled. There were 3 employees at the counter and one employee at the register. I walked up to order and she looked straight at me, then turned her back to me and continued talking to the other employees like i wasn't even there for almost 10 minutes. I wasn't able to order and left with nothing because of your employees horrible customer service and their inability to complete the most simple tasks. I will tell everyone i know not to waste their time since that's how all of your employees choose to treat people.Tyler C
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019The customer service leaves much to be desired. As a family of 5 I spend on average $50 per visit . My experience using the drive thru is frustrating when the young lady running it is very immature and rude. Rushing me and acting like my time and money is not valued.Heather I.