10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Columbia
Rating 3.13.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 38 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 21, 2020Just a terrible experience didn't even eat my food! On the menu it says side salad house salad or Caesar salad so the guy is arguing with me whether a side salad can be a caesar salad don't have it on the menu if you don't understand it!then I get my breadsticks and they have no garlic or butter on them they're just plain breadsticks I eat in there three to five times a week this first time I've had that happen the lady up at the register at this time starts arguing with me and tells me that those are garlic sticks and there's no way that they can cook them without garlic Michael the boys got garlic sprinkled on the top and some butter these are dry plain breadsticks and she says there's no way but that's the way it is then the manager steps up from behind the thing it says don't argue with the customers and by this time she still arguing and I just leave I asked nicely for some breadsticks with garlic that's why I go in there but I won't go backJesse h
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 15, 2020I went into the Columbia store and ordered to go. The young man that took my order was attentive and quick to take my order. The chicken parmigiano was delicious and the breadsticks are always soft and buttery! The manager was quick to help out and the restaurant was very clean.Mom of boys
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 27, 2019Lovely dinner at Fazolis with our family. Thank youDrew H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 27, 2019Great service and food.Stacey H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2019I didn't get the broccoli on my chicken broccoli bake :(. Wouldn't that be the one thing you wouldn't forget?? What a waste of $9.00.Elly S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 04, 2019Great customer service all around. We had a wonderful experience. We will return when we're in the area again. Thank you!Savannah P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019The lady that helped us today, Angel, was a delight. Very attentive and a joy to converse with.Gloria and John W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019Great customer service. Staff went above and beyond what they had to do. Thank youChris B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 22, 2019Wow the customer service we inherited tonight was phenomenal. It was so nice to have a great meal in a well ran restaurant. Thank you Fazoli’s for making our evening absolutely perfect!Kelsey, H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 18, 2019Very rude and I will never be coming back there again the management team there is a bunch of rude and disrespectful bunch and I’m not very happy!Kenny b
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 29, 2019I called in to place a carry out order. When I arrived they said they didn’t have an order for me. But then the cashier remembered hearing part of my order. He got the manager for me and the manager said no one took my order. (If so, how did the cashier know part of it?) The manager was short, unapologetic and flat out said “do you want to place an order or not?” Another cashier said I should order on line because they don’t prepare call in carry out orders ahead. But they will an on line order. I also asked for fresh breadsticks. However, half of the breadsticks were hard. Another customer heard how the manager treated me and he said “well that was worthless”. The cashier was nicer and more concerned than the manager.Pam S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 21, 2019It was gross went through the drive thru. The guy didnt wear gloves he wore glasses kept pushing them back on his face he drank from a can on the side if the food area👀where i could see everything clearly. He even graved cheese with his bare fingers. Wiped his hand off on his apron ( omg im so 😷) He Proceeded to make my meal the duo thing put something in portion cups,took the tong wipe it off with a towel that he wiped his hands with it all spelled FOOD BORNE ILLNESS I WAS REALLY SAD. I think they need training on food safty and proper handling i will never go there again😭 i thank 🙏i didnt go because i could ve shitting my soul out from nuro virus.Demetria P
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019Horrible service. First I went through the drive through in which you could barely hear them speak so I pulled around and parked and went inside and told them that there drive thru speaker was inaudible and they replied yes we know. So I ordered my food inside and asked if my order came with breadsticks and they said yes two and you can order extras for 2 for a dollar. I replied 2 will be plenty. I arrive back at my home to eat and no breadsticks at all. I eat my meal because i was hungry while trying to call them and tell them of the missing breadsticks. After 3 phone calls and over 60 rings with no answerI finish my meal and drive back there to demand the dollar back for the missing two breadsticks and the manager tries to argue and say we can give you the two breadsticks now instead of the dollar. I said no my meal is over and I didn't drive back across town for that. He finally refunded my dollar while grumbling with no apology. This is absolutely terrible service and what is wrong with your business and incompetent employees with poor customer service skills.Christian S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 14, 2019Great food. Great managememt. Thank you eric and debbie for taking care of us during our visit. Only complaint we have are the kids that work at this store....what has happened to working or being polite and watching your language? Keep your hat on ryan and watch your language ! Keep these kids off their phones! Other than that great food great managememt team.Lindsey walker
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019Amazing food amd amazing service. Sad to see only managers working while kids stand around on phones talking trash about managers as the managers walk by or after the kids are told or asked to do. Three managers on duty multi tasked between cooking and cleaning dinning room as well as serving customers and doing it all with smiles on their faces. May not be a true sit down but we tip everytime for a reasonMarcus anolloe
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019We gave a five star because of the food and because of the managers. Today my husband and i came to this store for lunch as we do several times a week. Today as usual three managers were on duty and three managers were busting their behinds to keep the store clean and the customers happy. The problem we have is with the younger staff. What has gone on with respecting your elders or let alone respecting your superiors? Why is it everytime we come to this store the managers are doing all the work while the kids stand around gossiping or playing on their phones or speaking inappropriately and why is it that when they are asked or told or even taught to do something they ignore the managers to talk poorly about them while the managers run run run to keep the business going and the kids just continue to stand there? We see the frusteration on the managers week after week after week and they are good people. Debbie has been taking care of our family for years and the gentleman with the tattooing on his arms is very polite and attentive. The girl with the short silver hair is always polite and ontop of guest services but seriously! Who is running this place and not seeing how these kids are misbehaving and how poorly they are allowed to treat their managers? Are there no rules on phones or language in this facility? Upper managememt needs to step up! But the people at this store the management team are the best keep it up ! And we do mean the two gentlemen who work evenings too though we dont see your faces often enough to know your names.Larry embersol
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Excellent customer service!!! Staff and managers always friendly. Angel and jess and debbie took care of us as always and our special needs son. They are always so good to us amd angel is an amazing add to the work team she is always smiling. Jess amd debbie always take the best carw of us amd make sire our family is beyond waited on . thank youNancy charleston
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 12, 2019Today my family and i went to this fazolis. We are passing through to go to k.c mo on a family trip. The place was not very busy but the staff amd management are amazing! We got to have a table visit from both managers who werw on duty one who was even the manager who was cooking everyones food. The food was fresh and hot amd got to us quickly. Jackson and evan were very nice and cleared our tables for us and jessica and debbie made sure we had fresh bread and our kids had color pages. Very excellent visit we look forward to coming back on our way home.Margie p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 11, 2019Stopped by Fazolis for a quick lunch on 8/10/19 around 2 pm. A little busy, but not bad. There was a family of 5 in front of me placing their order and the receipt paper had ran out and the young girl did not know how to change it so she asked, I assumed her manager, to help.She came out and opened up and it has ran out. The manager yelled back to another employee to grab a new roll. He went and looked for it and found the wrong thing and she yelled at him and said it was by the drive up window.while she was waiting for the paper, she was talking about the help in a not so nice way to this family. I was a little shocked that a manager would do this to a customer.She then went into the kitchen area and the young girl took my order.Then the manager started griping at another employee in the back about a dish he had just made and told him not to leave it sit because it would get cold.We got our order placed and went to sit down. Finally found a clean table. The manager then came out and started cleaning off the tables and there was an older man sitting a couple tables away and asked her how her day was going. She then proceeded to complain to him about her employees.After about 10 minutes, we got our food.It wasn't the best we have had there but it was edible.I went back up to the counter to ask for some breadsticks and the young man said they would be ready shortly. Again the manager her was going off about something in the kitchen. We are our food and left. I understand when new employees start things can be stressful, I'm currently training new collage students, so I understand completely. but I would NEVER yell at them, especially in a public place.My husband who never says anything who works in a local grocery store couldn't believe how she was talking to the kids.We all have to learn how things are done with a new job and I an not sure how new these employees were but they did not deserve to be talked to or about to others. If I go back, and if this manager is working, I will turn around and go back out the door I do want to say the the two employee that waited on us, their names were Liz and Jackson kept a smile on their face and were very polite considering what they were going through. I found out this managers name was Jess, a friend of mine said that she experienced this same thing when she visited and said she and her family will not be going back there to eat.I felt this needed to be brought to your attention.Michele O
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 19, 2019Look. I understand that Fazoli's isn't some super high class restaurant. And I also know that Columbia, Missouri struggles sometimes to find employees with a great work ethic so retail and restaurants struggle with this sometimes as well. And yes, prices have gone up recently. But prices are still within the market rate and I have been treated so very kindly by the employees and management here - the current and prior management - that I really like coming here. The food is good! The menu is what it is - again, not "fancy" Italian. But I like it and it's good for kids and they make efforts like putting whole grain pasta and vegetarian options, etc. And they let me put half one sauce, half another sauce on my pasta (a big deal for me!) And their bread sticks are WAY BETTER THAN OLIVE GARDEN. Just sayin'. Thanks to the folks at Fazoli's in Columbia! :)Yve S.