10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Festus
Rating 3.03.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 33 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 31, 2019The service was excellent! A lady named Dana at the cash register was so nice and polite and attentive to our needs. The service was fast, as it always is there, and food was great! We love Fazoli's, but we especially love the Festus location!Tom C
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019It was a busy dinner rush, and the employees were doing the best they could with taking orders as well as bringing food out to tables, but then this worker (wasn’t wearing a name tag- older women with short blonde hair) comes up and starts being SO incredibly rude to her coworkers, yelling at them, mumbling mean comments about them- all in front of customers. Not only is that embarrassing for the coworkers she was yelling at, but assuming she was their boss by the way she was talking; that is not how a business is ran at all. The girls working were doing the best they could & the way she was treating them was uncalled for. So in case she is a manager, I just wanted to let Fazolis know how she treats the employees so disrespectfully.Kassie m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 24, 2019Ordered and realized picture didnt match item ordered because pictures are not put up correctly on menu. So I changed my order and the person working in the kitchen began complaining loudly about how customers changed mind and they are sick and tired of this. They wernt going to work on that order any longer. Complained several times about "customer". Then employee was complaing in back about all the Togo orders.Spent $52.00 at this location and was treated poorly and left feeling embarrassed and angry.Shawn D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019Very rude agent working the drivewayMichael
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 16, 2019Came through the drive through 45 minutes before close. Which I know isnt alot of time before things start being cleaned and closed down. But I had just gotten off work and needed to grab a late dinner. When I had ordered my food the drive thru worker was very polite! But when I pulled up to the window, the manager(I'm assuming) was yelling at her staff about taking some type of order 30 minutes before closing time. (Which it was 40 minutes till at that point). Not sure if it was my order or another order she was referring too. But regardless. It gets very uncomfortable seeing/hearing management yelling at the staff. The drive the worker thought fast enough to close the window as soon as she could, but wasnt fast enough to where the yelling was not heard.Beth D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 09, 2019In for dinner on 8/9 and we were at the tail end of their dinner rush. The dining room was full. From the time we ordered to us leaving the restaurant each employee went above and beyond my expectations in the fast food industry. Our food came out fast. As the dining room was clearing out the team came out quickly to clean and restock. Overall just very impressed. Good job team!Valerie H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019Service was horrible. The staff were rude, and not friendly. Fettuccine was nasty, tasted like bug spray, and left a metallic taste in our mouths, brought it to managers attention and she acted as if we were dumb.Carrie m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 08, 2019I ordered food through door dash with you, the salad I received had a roach in it. I called when I noticed and the manager rudely told me there wasn’t a big problem there and said I could drive there for a new salad. It’s so disgusting to find a bug in my food, I wouldn’t want to order from Fazolis ever again. I do want a refund for my food but also the point is the manager didn’t seem to concerned about the roach and was more defensive so looking into that is probably a good idea also.Kody Latvala
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Tim said he would not correct overbillingcaused by birthday freebie. Ruined my family celebration. We are never goiñg back añd strongly not recommending oñsoc8almrdia. Fix 6our appLarry G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 22, 2019I ordered the shrimp alfredo. Just like the chicken alfredo but without chicken and with shrimp. She rung it up as parmesan crusted shrimp bake. The visit before this one I did have that and I ended up not liking it at all because it has bell peppers in it. So their is no reason for me to get the same thing. The employee 'Marie N', went back to tell her other coworkers that I was wrong and she was mocking my voice. I sat in the back on the seating area and could hear her over everyone! She was so disrespectful towards me, someone really needs to explain to her what friendly customer service is. I was very disappointed.Abigail, Burnia
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 09, 2019Never received any breadsticks with our meal. When I brought it to the attention of the manager Tim, he acted like it was my fault. He made a seen in front of other customers. Being a disabled Veteran and a paying customer you expect the services I paid for. The worst experience ever!Gus N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 28, 2019Side salad I purchased today was wilted and discolored.Kimberly S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019excellent customer service.....great manager to chat with and the BEST cinnamon swirl bites...going to be habit formingBruce D
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Good food. I always order lasagna. My kids like the fettuccine the best. Sometimes the lasagna is just warm. I like my food hot. The chicken soup was great when it was new. The last time that I had it the gnocchi didn't taste as good. Breadsticks are usually great! If we go late in the afternoon, they aren't as good.. Overall we eat Fazolis 2x a month.Hilary L.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Good foodAmber R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019The service and food here is amazing!Bethany J.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Everyone there is so nice. Food is great too.Dan W.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Love your food and of course your breadsticks. Most employees at the Festus restaurant are very friendly. The bathroom is not the best. It's clean but has a terrible smell. I don't go much in the winter because it is always freezing in there and they won't turn up the heat.Sheri M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019All managers and employees are very nice and make us feel welcome at every visit.Jean N.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMar 03, 2019Great food and great atmosphere!! Employees always welcome guest with a smile . Love the fresh and hot breadsticks !! I really recommend giving this restaurant a try !!Gary W.