10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Independence
(Displaying 20 out of 88 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019I guess customer service is just a thing of the past
I sent response about having to go inside firvxskl in order rather than picking up at drive through.
No response I am amazed that a business wouldn’t respond to a complaintLonnie. F
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019I tried to place a to go order just now and pick up at drive through window
I was told that to go orders had to be paid inside and I couldn’t pick it up at drive through.
Please explain this absurdity. What is the purpose of placing the order early if I still need to go inside the store.
Extremely disappointing circumstancesLonnie f
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019I asked for more breadsticks and they ignored me 3 times.Hugo G.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019The cashier/order taker spent over 5 minutes attempting to scan the code on my rewards app. Finally asked for help. There was two of us. We ordered pasta fettuccini Alfredo. When our order arrived the noodles on the bottom were cold. I took the orders to the counter. They remade order. Took more than 15 minutes. Still wasn't hot. We asked for to go containers took it home and heated. Place was far from busy. 8:15pm.Jack, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019If I could give negative stars I would probably give a -4! I went to this restaurant around 6:20 on Friday evening to pick up a dozen breadsticks. After sitting at the drive thru for ten minutes I went inside to place my order. After ordering I waited fifteen more minutes for a simple breadsticks order. My daughter came in after about ten minutes wondering why it was taking so long. As I was talking to my daughter the so called manager of this establishment butted into my conversation and stated that’s why it’s called being in order because there were three orders ahead of mine. I would have to wait until he got to my order even though there was time he was just standing there looking at the orders on the screen . When he finally decided to to start getting my breadsticks together I tried to get his attention several times which he chose to ignore. I know this because at one point he chose to tell me he was trying to count my breadsticks. I repeatedly asked if he was the manager which he choose to ignore. I proceeded to ask the person working the counter who the manger on duty was and he motioned to the rude person I had been dealing with. When I asked this supposed manager for his name he refused to give me his name and said he did not have to! What in the world is Fazolis thinking letting such a person represent their company. It was obvious this person was not there to take care of the customers or the Fazolis name.Theresa A
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019I ordered a lunch combo, spaghetti with meat sauce and caesar salad. The spaghetti was fine. When I got home I noticed that the quality sticker on my salad said it should have been tossed by EOD 9/2/19. I was there on 9/3/19. Took pic of the receipt next to salad. Order ID is AAA2PHVUANATHailey S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Great ServiceDon & Mary R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019Went through drive thru. Ordered my food and it was not right. They did not give me my salad then I open my club and it has onions and bacon on it when I asked for them to take it off. I went in and got my salad.Amber T
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019I give yall a 3 because you discontinued the baked Alfredo and that was my boyfriends favorite. We came here once a week and are very disappointed. Please bring it back!!Hannah W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019No help at counter. Was ignored by person that was putting an order together. Not even a "wait just a minute and we'll be right with you". Not the first time this has happened.Margaret, M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019It is 6:44PM & I have been waiting to place my order & now get my 2 orders of spaghetti with meat sauce & meatballs in the drive-through lane for over 24 minutes since arriving in drive-through Lane.
Upon arriving at the speaker, I sat waiting for 6 minutes until they took my order.
This is totally unacceptable & upon at least 5-6 previous visits, we have had similar experiences— including witnessing a staff walk-out as we arrived at the counter inside to place an order. The staff literally all walked-out leaving the manager alone to deal with everyone in the restaurant.
Get your act together Fazoli’s! Surely you have enough resources in your corporate office to deal with staffing issues, timing of order placement, good management practices. What the heck GIVES?
Can’t tell you how many times we have forgone Fazoli’s because of the numerous wretched experiences we have had at this location!Christine J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019The customer service at this location can really use some improvement.
First, I walked in to find no one at the counter. There were about three tables with customers in the dining area. After standing there for several minutes (literally 3-4 minutes), someone in the back popped into view. When she saw me, she yelled, “just a second,” and disappeared. During the time that I was standing there, a woman wearing a black manager’s shirt entered the restaurant carrying a tray of cupcakes. She looked at me, and continued on through the employees’ door leading to the kitchen. One of the customers came to get some more breadsticks and a to-go box, and he also had to wait several minutes to get back to his meal. (I considered going and getting his breadsticks for him, as they were right there.)
After another two minutes, someone finally came to the counter to take my order. I would give you her name, but she was not wearing a name tag. She did not apologize for my lengthy wait. Apparently, neither of the employees that saw me waiting mentioned it to anyone in the kitchen.
After she took my order, I asked her if the woman in the black shirt with the cupcakes was a manager. She said, “yes, but she isn’t working today. This is her birthday.” Hence, the cupcakes. In my opinion, if a manager is in uniform and behind the counter, he or she is representing your company and should, at the very least, address the customer at the counter.
To top off the experience, when I got my meal, one of the portions was ridiculously small. The waitress (same one who took my order) also brought me four breadsticks on a plate, with no paper for wrapping. Now, the breadsticks are great, but when they come all at once (instead of bringing a basket around periodically) and unwrapped, they are cold by the time you get to the third one. I think that bringing them all at once is lazy, and defeats the purpose of having fresh breadsticks.
(Incidentally, the manager is apparently on the clock now. She has walked through the dining room with a couple of orders.)
The food was tasty, which is why I will continue to dine at Fazoli’s when I have the opportunity. If I should return to this particular restaurant, I will be interested to see if the service has improved.DJ
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019This location needs some serious help!! There are no clean tables, dirty dishes piled up every where, not enough staff, told would be a 15-20 minute wait because 2 people on break... ridiculous!! This location has had issues for the last several years! I will not return nor will I recommend this location! Matter of fact, I tell people not to come here!Robin S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019First off, order id AAA2PHTGACCG
Walk in the door: dead bug on floor by order counter.
One order taker which seemed slow.
No small cup lids, lid holder was nasty, counter where was nasty, knives were greasy on tips, floor was dirty, another bug against the wall.
Over 8 employees working, took about 15 minutes to get food, no bread sticks offered until meal was brought out. Slice of pizza was never brought out, only 2 thin slices of each type meat on sandwich and slapped in middle with about an inch of bread on both ends. I addressed issues with manager on duty, I hope it is cleaned up.Ryan
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 21, 2019Ashley B provided great service! When a minor mistake was made in the order, she did a great job of fixing it. When the tea ran out, she made more. A few months ago a different employee gave me incorrect information about menu items being discontinued. I wasn't sure that I would come back. I will definitely be eating here again!Tyler, T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 18, 2019Walked in to order and I really wanted the new baked parmesan duo when I heard the person in the back yell "I'm not making anymore f***kin chicken". Jeez thanks so I guess customer service doesn't matter these days. Service at this particular location has went downhill over the years. What is the deal? Fazolis use to take pride in service. Customers were known as guests and now we are treated like trash. Sad that it's like this now. I worked here for nearly 4 years back in the 90s when it first opened and this was never tolerated.Andrew C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2019poor experience,when we recieved our food mine was cold and my wife`s salad was missing.AND the person who brought out the food was the same person who took my order.So my wife had to go back up to get my food heated up and to get her salad. and there was no sorry or we will bring this out to you. also two of the breadsticks were less than appealing and not very fresh. i woul like to send you a picture of this one. spent a total of 21.33. the employee who took our order and brought it out to us was friendly but didnt care. he was a black gentlemanjeff h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 07, 2019VERY poor customer service. We walked in around 9pm an hour before close and Dakota who looks like cook said across the breadstick bar “i hope these people know coming in an hour before close isn’t smart” while we proceeding to tell the head manager Kim and she looked at us like we were stupid and didn’t say anything to her. Ashley B was great and made sure we were completely satisfied. However will probably never come back due to the manger Kim and Dakota standing in the back while we were eating 20 minutes later still talking about it.Mariah E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 17, 2019Food was cold, store was disgusting. Will not be back. Cashier was rude dirty dishes and tables everywhere, mold on top of tea dispensers dirty silverware they had for us to use. Floor had water all over in front of pop machines, was afraid my kids would slip and fall so I made their drinks. Health Department needs to be called on this location, it was that gross!!!Dawn F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 13, 2019Great customer service from Dakota! The manager was Cameron. The food was the best we have had in a long time.Tammy K