10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Independence
Rating 2.62.6 out of 5 stars
(Based on 98 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2020It didn’t take long once I got my food home to realize something was very wrong with it. I ordered spaghetti and meatballs. The food that I received was covered in mushrooms, bacon bits, Italian sausage, meatballs and there was even a few green peas in my spaghetti. I could not even eat my food after I tried to pick everything out. It was probably the most disgusting thing I’ve ever received from a restaurant. I looked at my receipt and I was charged an extra dollar for mushrooms. I didn’t even order mushrooms. As for the bacon, Italian sausage, and green peas I have no explanation on why those were on my food. I live way up north so I was unable to bring the food back and request a new order. I will not be coming back and suggest that others do not come here as well.Morgan, Y
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 17, 2020I picked up my order from the drive-thru this evening and received the pizza breadsticks, baked spaghetti, and breadsticks. I didn't receive a thank you, or sorry for your wait; he just held the bag to me. I pulled away from the window to park and check my bag. I pulled out the box with the pizza breadsticks and opened it. The sauce tipped over in the box and spilled on the cloth seats in my car and the rest of my order. There was no lid on the sauce container. I went into the store, and the cashier (tall, dyed black hair) was very apologetic and hurried to get napkins and replace that item. Here's where I became furious. The man that packed my order and delivered it through the window (red polo shirt and dreadlocks) heard what happened but did not attempt to apologize or even acknowledge I came back in. All I heard from the kitchen area, "I didn't do it." I was appreciative of the help I received from the cashier. Now that I'm home and had a chance to clean up the sauce, I see I will have to have my upholstery cleaned. I would like that addressed. My receipt number is AAA2PH6CANA3Sherry P
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 01, 2020Really awful this time. I ordered Chicken bacon caesar salad and Ultimate Fettucini. The Ultimate dish had no bacon, no mushrooms, nothing but pasta sauce and over cooked chicken. The salad had no bacon, and the chicken was also overcooked. I'm usually thrilled with the meals I order from Fazoli's, but this was a disaster in my eyes.Laurie M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 28, 2019I have never been to a Fazoli’s before, but my mom and her husband go all the time. Since I’m in town visiting for the holidays, my mom decided to get some food for take-out. We got there just after noon, and employees were taking down the holiday decorations, asking people in the lunch line to please move so they could clean up the decorations. I don’t understand why they couldn’t do this either before or after the lunch rush, especially on a weekend. The woman taking the garland down from the menu was a little too carried away and tore the garland in such a way that the menu holder for the two left-most displays came off and the menus fell down.
The fountain drink machine was apparently out of Coke and tea, as people from the dining room kept coming up to the counter asking for their drinks to be filled/refilled from the drive-in fountain drink machine.
The cook in the back and the guy delivering trays to the dining room were hustling, and that was quite impressive to watch. They were communicating well, and there was no problem with the speed at which they worked.
The guy taking the orders, though, was lackluster — and that’s generous. I asked what kind of meat is in the meat sauce as I don’t eat pork. He didn’t know and had to ask. He mumbled and spoke at such a low volume that he was difficult to hear. At one point, he ran out of numbers to give diners and went to look for others in the back. However, while he was looking, the guy delivering orders to the dining room brought a number back to the counter. The counter guy didn’t notice and continued making up numbers, sloppily writing them out on scratch paper.
A woman was trying to be friendly with the counter guy and said they should get him some help, and he mumbled, “Unfortunately, I’m stuck here all day,” which isn’t a great image for a front line person to present to customers.
After hearing my mom and her husband talk about how much they enjoy Fazoli’s, I was really looking forward to this experience. However, being there was less than expected. I was happy to see some people working really hard, but it’s too bad that it wasn’t the person who we engaged with the most and who was in charge of interacting with customers all day.Min J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2019Took forever at the window and I’ve been trying to call and reach them because they forgot to give us the cookies we ordered. I’ve called more than several times and absolutely no answer! It’s very upsetting and frustrating.Bothered
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 21, 2019Horrible service, acted mad that I came in at 10pm, even though they were open till 11. Waited 15 minutes and my food wasn't ready but multiple people in the drive through got their food and left. Then a couple of teenage girls brought in a huge dog on a leash and proceeded to order and sit to dine in, with their dog. This was NOT a service dog, it was a pet on a pink leash with no indication of it of it being a service animal. At that point I asked for my money back and explained why. The girl said that there was nothing in the rules that prevented them from bringing in a pet, but she guessed since it was a restaurant they probably shouldn't. Then told me she reimbursed my debit card but I needed to make sure to hold on to my receipt and check my bank account and let them know if it didn't work. I live an hour from that place so what am I supposed to do if it didn't work? They really need to get their night shift in order and trained properly. I wish I could give this place a negative stars rating. I'll just go home and heat up some ramen noodles. Better quality and cheaper then the crap they throw in the microwave anyway.Dawn H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019I had a mix up in my order..which can happen any where any place or time but Melissa Marble and her staff accommodated me shortly after! Great staff and team work on 12 5 and 12 6!Tjuana Griddine
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 25, 2019Horrible. Waited in line for almost 20 mins then been sitting here for 10 mins waiting on my food in front of the window. The lady that talked to me was rude, Sabrina J on my ticket. She got my order wrong too.Katie W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 20, 2019Freya Kyrell was an excellent server and very friendly and professional.Jackie B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 22, 2019I ordered a lunch combo. A half portion of lasagna and spicy penne. It took 22 minutes for that to come out. The 9 penne noodles and tablespoon of sauce that made up half the order was less than lukewarm. The lasagna was at least room temp but not more than that. 22 minutes wait for a cold lunch isn't reasonable. You need to do better.Chad C
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 10, 2019I guess customer service is just a thing of the past
I sent response about having to go inside firvxskl in order rather than picking up at drive through.
No response I am amazed that a business wouldn’t respond to a complaintLonnie. F
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019I tried to place a to go order just now and pick up at drive through window
I was told that to go orders had to be paid inside and I couldn’t pick it up at drive through.
Please explain this absurdity. What is the purpose of placing the order early if I still need to go inside the store.
Extremely disappointing circumstancesLonnie f
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019I asked for more breadsticks and they ignored me 3 times.Hugo G.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 05, 2019The cashier/order taker spent over 5 minutes attempting to scan the code on my rewards app. Finally asked for help. There was two of us. We ordered pasta fettuccini Alfredo. When our order arrived the noodles on the bottom were cold. I took the orders to the counter. They remade order. Took more than 15 minutes. Still wasn't hot. We asked for to go containers took it home and heated. Place was far from busy. 8:15pm.Jack, S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019If I could give negative stars I would probably give a -4! I went to this restaurant around 6:20 on Friday evening to pick up a dozen breadsticks. After sitting at the drive thru for ten minutes I went inside to place my order. After ordering I waited fifteen more minutes for a simple breadsticks order. My daughter came in after about ten minutes wondering why it was taking so long. As I was talking to my daughter the so called manager of this establishment butted into my conversation and stated that’s why it’s called being in order because there were three orders ahead of mine. I would have to wait until he got to my order even though there was time he was just standing there looking at the orders on the screen . When he finally decided to to start getting my breadsticks together I tried to get his attention several times which he chose to ignore. I know this because at one point he chose to tell me he was trying to count my breadsticks. I repeatedly asked if he was the manager which he choose to ignore. I proceeded to ask the person working the counter who the manger on duty was and he motioned to the rude person I had been dealing with. When I asked this supposed manager for his name he refused to give me his name and said he did not have to! What in the world is Fazolis thinking letting such a person represent their company. It was obvious this person was not there to take care of the customers or the Fazolis name.Theresa A
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019I ordered a lunch combo, spaghetti with meat sauce and caesar salad. The spaghetti was fine. When I got home I noticed that the quality sticker on my salad said it should have been tossed by EOD 9/2/19. I was there on 9/3/19. Took pic of the receipt next to salad. Order ID is AAA2PHVUANATHailey S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 27, 2019Great ServiceDon & Mary R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2019Went through drive thru. Ordered my food and it was not right. They did not give me my salad then I open my club and it has onions and bacon on it when I asked for them to take it off. I went in and got my salad.Amber T
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019I give yall a 3 because you discontinued the baked Alfredo and that was my boyfriends favorite. We came here once a week and are very disappointed. Please bring it back!!Hannah W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019No help at counter. Was ignored by person that was putting an order together. Not even a "wait just a minute and we'll be right with you". Not the first time this has happened.Margaret, M