10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Joplin
Rating 4.04.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 52 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019We normally love coming here but our experience tonight was horrible. We walked into a line for ordering, waited a long time for our food and received no breadsticks with out order. We walked up to get some and was told they were out. In 5 minutes we received 1 breadstick for us to split. We were finished eating then here came four breadsticks. Don’t serve my spaghetti if the side isn’t ready when it is.Tammy F
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2019Two stars for friendly staff and the food I got was good but the fact that two items were left out of my sack. My fault I guess for not going through the order before I left the drive thru. $28 just seems like a lot of money for two drinks, a spaghetti w meat sauce and a piece of lasagna (the two salads were missing). As I said staff was friendly and the food I received was great.Kim M
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019First off the food is great. This is my 3rd time at a Fazolis. 1st time in Joplin the breadsticks were awesome. They had a bit of crunchy on the bottom. 2nd time in Kentucky bottom of breadsticks were saturated in I guess butter/oil or whatever you put on them. 3rd time back in Joplin it's the same as Kentucky so the only way I could eat them was to tear off that bottom saturated part of the bread. I really hope the first way was the correct way cause that saturated way is just not right. You cant taste bread. You only taste that butter/oil.Jennifer J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 08, 2019Go to Fazolis often and most times we order the family meal that comes with a salad, unfortunately I cant eat leafy greens due to being on blood thinners and they let me sub out salad for breadsticks. Today when we went, they wouldn't sub out for anything! We tried working with them and explained to them why I cant eat salad and what they could sub out, which was nothing. We chose to take our business elsewhere. Very disappointed that there is no choice for those who cannot or dont like to eat leafy greens.Sab H.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJun 01, 2019Always have great hot American/Italian Special Meal and ENJOY it!
Very good and glad it’s close me here in Neosho MO.Bob Lupini
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 23, 2019Great friendly serviceSam D
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019Placed order at 5:13:51 and got food at 5:45 after I went to counterVanessa M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019Great service and food. Could come around with breadsticks more often.Matt B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Great food. Friendly staff.TammiC
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019Good food reasonable price
I would definitely recommendJacqueline M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019greatbubba evansco
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 25, 2019Like the changes and appreciate the great customer servicesStephenw
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019Staff very friendly. Good food at great price. Love their breadsticks!!!Stacy E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019Great food and staff. I love the breadsticksJessica W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019Love the food and breadsticks. So much better then olive gardens food.Dawn Y
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019Excellent staffIrene McKnight
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019Great experienceJames T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019Great food and serviceVirginia K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019Great customer serviceLarry F.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019Friendly people. Great baked spaghetti.Dawna M.