Fazoli's Lee Summit
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Lee Summit
Rating 4.54.5 out of 5 stars
(Based on 296 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2019Negatives - two employees sitting on curb smoking near entrance where we had to walk through their smoke.
Person taking order was unfriendly and curt.
There was no clean silverware at noon even though the restaurant was really empty.
Person serving food was pleasant.
Food was awesome.Mark F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 16, 2019Had a nice lunchLois B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019This has been such a pleasure to dine in to your restaurant. The cashier new exactly how to make us feel welcome, the food was hot and delish, and just the overall service was outstanding!Greg M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019Great Customer Service!Wanda H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2019I just left this restaurant where one young lady was inside by herself. I place my order and when I come to the window she asked what turns out to be the store manager who is smoking in a car with two other employees in the parking lot to come inside now. None of the three wash their hands before returning to the kitchen. This is absolutely unacceptable and completely gross. I will be following up with report to the health departmentJohn L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019We came in to this restaurant and I’ll to you what, we had one of the friendly customer service experiences in my time. They went above and beyond!Jackie Salmon
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 12, 2019The gal who took our order was very friendly. Nice clean restaurant. Great pricesJosiah M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 12, 2019order was made perfect and food was deliciousMario k
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2019We had a nice evening at your Fazoli’s.Weather T
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2019This location is great. Breadsticks are so buttery and just melt in your mouth 😋Tonia G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019Awesome Service! Will definitely be back!MJ P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 05, 2019I had the opportunity to meet a very special person in your restaurant, Krystal. She was incredible with the way she ran that restaurant. I told her that if I still had my restaurant that I sold 4 years ago, I would have stolen her from Fazoli’s! Talk about WOWING the customer!Jamison C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 02, 2019Sent feedback last night regarding Brittany in the kitchen during a huge dinner rush, but you didn't hear about Amanda, the front line manager.
She was awesome! I ordered online, when I arrived to pick up, the store was completely slammed. Amanda didn't get flustered or look irritated, just kept ringing people up for their orders and suggesting cheesecake with a smile.
I stood in the store for about 25 minutes and just watched while I waited for my large to-go order. Amanda and Brittany were moving like a well-timed machine; no one was barking at each other, the younger workers moved quickly and efficiently without needing much direction from the managers, it just seemed like they've been doing this for a while and work well together.
At one point, Amanda had to tell people the wait time was going to be 20 minute (like Olive Garden, lol). She did it with such professionalism and seemed so honest in her apology that no one seemed to mind. The food coming out on plates looked absolutely delicious, too.
When I got my order home (family meal with extra chicken), it tasted like the staff focused only on my order. It was delicious and completely not what I expected (sometimes at restaurants, it seems the to-go orders don't match up to when I buy the same meal in-house). The alfredo was smooth, chicken seasoned perfectly, the breadsticks better than ever, and the salad was huge. I truly appreciate the effort Amanda and Brittany put into making last night's meal for so many families lol like something out of a commercial.
I highly recommend someone from corporate reach out and tell these two badass employees that they knocked it out of the park last night.Elizabeth M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Drive thru line was crazy busy and the girl in the drive thru, kat was very nice. They even had my utensils.Paul M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Was really busy, but took care of me and my family. The cook was going super fast! Great job.Camryn P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019I'm standing here waiting for my online order, watching Brittany thru the kitchen window.
The store is SLAMMED, the drive thru is packed and Brittany is steady plating orders and directing her staff with calm precision as she rushes back and forth. The food she's putting out looks incredible, like, no joke. Each item could be on a commercial, and I'm so freaking hungry seeing it all look so good.
I just wanted someone to know, and give this badass employee props. She has remained steady as she rushes these orders out. I can see how stressful it must be back there, but she's killin'it, y'all. You need to do whatever to keep this staff member representing your store, cuz her plates look amazing.
I'm also pretty sure I've reached out to this store and corporate before about the parmesan chicken she's made me, and it's the same employee.
Tell her she rocks.Elizabeth M
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019Krystal was amazing - she took our order, delivered it, and cleared our dishes. Everything was done quick and with a smile - super friendly! The restaurant was clean and well stocked, Krystal's service made it an excellent experience! Thank you!Krystal B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019Very clean restaurant. Had exceptional service and the prices were fairly decent.Sharon
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019Best service and good aroundMolly S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019.Jake W