10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's O'Fallon
Rating 3.33.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 29 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 04, 2020Love the sampler.Jerry C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 01, 2020I've noticed the day i went in they looked short handed. But I still got my food pretty quick. Good job!!Vince J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 20, 2020The general manager is always yelling and picking on this small girl with brown hair and glasses . Today I saw her yelling at this manager for having her phone out but I watched as an associate was on there phone for my entire stay at this restaurant and she never mentioned anything to the male on his phone. She was making fun of the small girl and just continuously being rude.Anonymous
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 16, 2020The new mac and cheese.Sara W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 03, 2020Quiet setting love the food.Steve V
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 22, 2019Fast service.Gene F
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 17, 2019This was an odd visit to Fazolis today. Normally we are really pleased but had a couple minor issues. First issue wasn't really Fazolis' fault, but perhaps could do something to avoid this in the future. I was in the drive through lane, when a us came through, blocking the ability for a car to go around the corner -- the result was the car ahead of me could not go anywhere until the bus could move (so we sat there close to ten minutes) where I couldn't get my order in, and the bus let out its passengers while in that situation, causing many of those people to jump ahead in ordering, and the extra business may have contributed to the second issue -- we were missing 2-breadsticks (two entrees each should get 2, and I ordered 6 extra, so should have been 10, but we only got 8) Not a huge issue, but I still feel a little ripped off. To be clear, I know I have never left a review all the times we have been completely happy with the service, so I want to state that we normally are happy when going to Fazolis.Tim B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 18, 2019If I could do less than a 1 star I would. This is the worst location. The cashier last night was beyond rude. Standing at the counter ready to order for my kids and this girl shoved her hand at us, and said she'd be right back. Manager of course want to mumble something about having to go get her again. As she came back out of the back she rolled her eyes and had a look of disguise that she had to do her job. Once again manager did nothing. Once we said something to the manager she replied with its been like that all shift. No apology no nothing. We walked out without ordering. You can get better service at McDonald's. We wont be back to that location. But this isnt the only location. The Mid Rivers location has employees that sit on the counters. Its sad because my kids love the food but your staff ruins it all.Tracy, Guill
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 29, 2019I wanted to order the new chicken parm duo- I asked for meat sauce instead of marinara and was told they couldn’t do that. Seriously u can’t put meat sauce on the spaghetti instead of marinara. That’s not a substitution. That’s just being ridiculous. Maybe the last visit if you guys are going to act that silly with a sauce.Danielle, B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 26, 2019Brought my family in to try it, been years since I’ve eaten at a Fazoli’s.
While standing in-line we watched 2 people come
Up saying there food was incorrect, the lady rolled her eyes and you could obviously see how she was angry and mad at everything. One of the customers was just asking for his to-go pizza that was sitting there and she just felt bothered to help. We looked around and noticed that about 4-6 tables were all waiting on food as well and you could just feel that there was something up, so we ended up leaving and going somewhere else. I would advise you guys too look into the staff and let them know.Sean K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 28, 2019Absolutely filthy in the dining room tonight. They don't have any clean trays they said. Hannah took my order and was extremely distracted, ran off once in the middle of my order, wouldn't scan my app codes, said I had to do it myself, then when I paid I stood there holding my card out for a good while and had to say something to snap her out of la-la land. 15 minutes later and I still don't have any food.Jo Ann P.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsAug 10, 2019I showed the free lemonade ice reward from my phone to the cashier who took my order this morning. She lost the redeem screen and didn’t honor the reward. While I was waiting for my food, I realized the redemption code was in my inbox. So I showed it to her and she asked another person to make the ice for me. After waiting for a few minutes, that person told me it will take 30mins for the ice to warm up and make ice. I already received my food order so I can’t wait for the lemonade ice.
The cashier should have honor my reward in the firsts place when I showed it to her. She didn’t until I was able to retrieve the redemption code later.
The ice machine should have been ready When the restaurant is open, or at least they should offer me another drink in return.Kim Nguyen
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 06, 2019We usually get good service when visiting this Fazoli's.. Usually... There was three of us dining in (Order Id: AAA32HT4ACCL) around 5:55 PM on Aug 6, 2019. It took about 30 minutes to get our food. There was not that many people dining in that night and we normally get a very quick turn-a-round on our food. I asked the Manager twice what was going on and nothing.. PLUS the icing on the cake was there was a dead fly in our paper bundle of breadsticks. I took this bundle up to the front desk and showed the Manager and counter person (Rachel L.) and the Manager really didn't seem that interested in this (her/Fazoli's) problem. To Rachel's credit she did come to our table a few minutes later and offered us a free dessert. Seems to me the wrong person is Managing this store. I couldn't make this up. We had very poor service in getting our food and then finding a dead fly in the bread sticks... And only a desert offered to try to right a tremendous wrong. I guess Rachel tried. The Manager (older woman without a badge) left us underwhelmed. Again the wrong person seems to be in Management.Burt. L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2019Absolutely the worst experience I have had at a restaurant ever. We waited 40 minutes for our meal while everyone who ordered after us got their food. I asked to speak to the manager and she could have cared less. She never looked at me in the eye, apologized, offered bread sticks since I had a hungry baby with me or offered a refund. When our food was finally made, she did not have the adult skills to come to our table to explain, instead she sent a young girl to deliver it. We have been loyal customers for years. I nor any of my family will ever go back.Janet H
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 28, 2019As we walked in, the two girls both wanted to wait on us, then there was a discussion as to which one would wait on us, the manager got involved in that discussion as we were standing there waiting to order. We finally ordered, we both ordered that new parmesan crusted Alfredo bake. Apparently that takes a while to prepare as we waited a while for it. It would have been nice to have been told this in case we were in a hurry or at least wanted bread sticks while we waited. My partner wanted sweet tea and got like a half cup before it ran out. Told the employees and they took the container explaining they had to brew more. As I was sitting there another customer tried getting putting the unsweet tea and it was about empty as well. When the manager finally replaced the sweet tea I tried to tell her the other was about empty as well but she didn't seem interested. When my food finally came out I noticed the girl brining it out had a block of parmesan and a grater but didn't offer is any. She did the same to the next table as well.Scott A
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 08, 2019My boyfriend and I love this location! Always clean and the food is always great. We always have great service but Cora D stood out to us on our most recent visit. She was efficient, friendly, and all over the place helping customers. She was awesome!Sarah B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 15, 2019There were plastic brush bristles on my breadsticks. When I pointed it out to the manager, she offered me a free ( that's already free) breadstick.Theresa P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Great food and great service!Rita O.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Food was ready when we got there and tasted great!Will B.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Good food and prices.Norman P.