Fazoli's 2501 N. Westwood Blvd
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's 2501 N. Westwood Blvd
Rating 4.14.1 out of 5 stars
(Based on 42 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 19, 2019This may have been my first time eating at a fazolis? I liked that upon walking in the restaurant was very clean and inviting. Looking at the overhead menu I asked why the spaghetti wasn't more hardy with onions, peppers, and mushrooms? And the lady said if you order such and such it will have mushrooms in it I thought ok. So I got the ultimate slampler. I liked that the sauce wasn't runny on the pasta alfredo, I liked that there was plenty of portions for the price. I usually don't like meatballs because I prefer chunk ground beef or ground chuck that's been seasoned with basil, oregano, rosemary, coarse black pepper, and sea salt, However this meatball was tasty. In all it wasn't a bad experience but I'm less likely to come back because I prefer very chunky hardy spaghetti with peppers, mushrooms, and onions chunk beef. It was a clean affordable meal that just needs chunk veggies to bring balance to a person's diet.Scotty B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019Ordered a salad without tomatoes. Jermey the manager was working on the line and asked for a salad to be passed up to him where I watched him pick the tomatoes off the salad with his bare hands. Then passed it back through the window and said “house salad no tomatoes.”Nicole S.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 29, 2019Great folks, everyone is pleasant and kind and helpful. One of the best service experiences in town. What prompted me to write was the chicken parm pasta duo. Not the standards this place has set and kept. Ad outside window shows a piece of chicken about 1/3 the size of the bowl, nice looking dish. Actual serving I would say was about 1/8 the size of the bowl. And then you shorted me on the alfredo sauce and the marina. If an $8 meal has no protein, at least the sauce should be full and filling. Very much a let-down.Mike K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 30, 2019The customer service and the food was absolutely horribleErica F
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2018Customer service was fine but my sandwich was plain nothing on it but bread meat and cheese when menu says other wise highly disappointedShalechia w
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 15, 2018nice counter serviceDennis W.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2018New store is very nice!Kelly B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2018Food and service is greatDonald D.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2018Just okaySherry H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018YesConnie S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Excellent food, outstanding customer service st this location!Ginger H.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2018Great serviceTim W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Great customer service. The waitress
Was there every few minutes.
Thank uKathy T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018wonderful in everyway!!!!
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Brittany and Tonya are Awesome!!! Everyone is great and friendly.. glad it’s back open , can’t wait for the lunch deals to come back!!Bonnie E.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Great service, hot food!Jim D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Great customer serviceSherry B.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Excellent service.food was perfect bread sticks beyond compareMikel R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018I was very dissapointed when I ordered the baked spaghetti. The sauce was hot but the noodles were cold and the cheese just barely starting to melt. They pulled me forward to wait for my order for approx 10min specifically because the cook had supposedly forgotten to run it thru the oven. I assume they rushed and pulled it too soon.Jennifer T.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 11, 2018Food was delicious and the employee who took our order and brought our food to us was one of the best I've had anywhere. She came to our table several times and was very helpful. I had intended to remember her name but I forgot! We look forward to going back soon.Phyllis F.