Fazoli's St. Charles
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's St. Charles
(Displaying 20 out of 30 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019I am disappointed with the St. Charles, MO Fazoli’s. We used to eat there about once a month, however, we now rarely go. It seems as though the service and cleanliness is very hit or miss. Sometimes we are there, things are okay (but not what they used to be) and sometimes it it very poor. We were just there, and again, service was poor. No silverware (asked twice and then given plastic), order wasn’t correct (heard another customer complain about that too...we just ate ours), drinks in dispenser are empty, food served at table in to-go aluminum containers, etc. Perhaps new management is needed.Sue S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019I had easily the worst experience I may have ever had at a restaurant. My entire $20 meal was unedible. The orders of chicken alfredo were missing chicken and had almost no alfredo sauce and the noodles weren't cooked all the way. The pizza slices were cold and the cinnamon breadstick dessert I got was cold and hard. I literally tossed my entire order in the trash.
On top of not getting my food after I go home I had to wait for 10+ minutes in the drive thru to order with no one else in line and when I got to the window employees were eating, playing on their phones and much more worried about socializing amongst themselves. They were very unpleasant and unsociable. I will not be coming back!Cole A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 01, 2019Caleb is an excellent employee. He was very courteous and helpful. After sneezing he said excuse me while I go wash my hands. Very commendable.Bessie B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019Associate Thomas D was exceptional. Professional, prompt, friendly & accommodating, he deserves accolades from management.
My only complaint is about the smell of that particular location. Smells like sewer inside.Susan W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019Baked Lasagna sauce SO over salted that I couldn’t taste the meat, cheese, and pasta. Bottom almost burnt. We always enjoyed the Chicken Broccoli Penne, but it was also over salted and a disappointment. My tongue is still numb 30 minutes later. Never eating there again.Theresa W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 14, 2019Worst service I’ve ever had at any fazolis. I frequent fazolis at least 2/3 times a month... but I’m not sure if I will anymore, especially this location! I walked in at 1:10. Nobody took my order until 1:15. Mind you, I was the only one line... someone from the drive thru walked up, looked at me, got some bread sticks and then walked back into the kitchen. I could see the employee standing there not doing anything through the window on the silver door.. my receipt printed out at 1:15 PM, and I didn’t receive my food until 1:24! 9 min might not seem like a long time, but when all I ordered was fettuccine and I was the only person in line... it’s ridiculous.Drew J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 15, 2019Marquis was throwing plates without regard. Pasta sauce splashed all over us & dishes were left on the floor. we will not eat there againKimee A.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 30, 2019Betty took my order and gave amazing service throughout the meal, to all of the guests.Mary B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 18, 2019Ordered 2 baked pastas. They both came out in to go things. I came into the restaurant about 20 till 9p. Asked when they closed the personnel upfront told me 10.. then another customer came in and asked the same thing they told them 11p.. so what is it? Also again to the 20 till 9p.. they close at 11p so why was there no music going and the lobby fairly disgusting? I can also hear the people in the back who cook the food talking not so highly of previous customers today so that makes me wonder. The breadsticks we ordered weren’t even done yet. This whole time we had to wait on ourselves to get more breadsticks since only given about 3 of them. There wasn’t any silverware. If this location was short staffed during the day I get it, but now is the time to start catching back up especially since this whole shift is ready to run out the door since they’re complaining.. if there was music maybe I wouldn’t hear them but with no music I can hear every little complaint they have in regards to customers and their orders. I really don’t like coming to this location anymore. I would rather go to the other Fazoli’s on Suemandy Dr in Mid Rivers Center however that did not happen due to circumstances. Next time, however, I will be going out of my way to go to the Mid Rivers Center.Heather E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019What is going on at this location? I dined in on Sunday, April 28, 2019. The restaurant was filthy; trash and food on the floor all around the trash can behind the counter, most tables not cleared or wiped down, dishes piled high in the dining room trash area. In addition, there was not a single clean fork, and they had to offer us and others plastic forks. Four separate patrons were not given bread sticks with the meal and all four had to go to the counter to ask for breadsticks. When we did get breadsticks they were over done. When one patron complained, the worker (who seemed to be in charge) seemed to be in disbelief, was shooting glares at them from across the room, and was whispering about them behind the counter. The restaurant was not busy...a total of only four patrons dined in during the time I was eating (around 2:00pm). The staff had no sense of urgency to clean and had down time to socialize and giggle behind the counter. Extremely dissatisfied and confused at this experience. We usually dine at the Hwy K location - which is wonderful! We will not return to the Country Club location!Sheri L
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 30, 2019Ordered and paid for extra meatballs on order #5910 on Saturday March 30th and did not receive them. Tried to call and get a store credit and nobody picked up. I let it ring for 5 minutes twice!Ellie M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 06, 2019Alexandria B. was took our order at the register and was incredibly rude. Unlike anything else I’ve ever experienced. Sever our food with no bread.Mike K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 17, 2019If I could give 0 stars I would. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had at Fazoli’s. Maybe the one we frequent is just run better but the following is what we experienced:
No lids for drinks
Silverware was empty.
Had to ask multiple time for silverware even after our food arrived.
Acted like we were inconveniencing them
My order was wrong. Asked for light sauce. Came out with full sauce. He took it back and basically brought out the same bowl but I didn’t feel like dealing with it so I just said it was fine when he asked if that was light enough.
Had to ask for breadsticks the first time
Asked again for breadsticks and waited over 10 minutes. Had to ask repeatedly for another round of sticks. No one was passing them out. Definitely not unlimited breadsticks. Had to fight just to get two rounds
Tables were dirty with dishes left behind for a long time and untouched
Was not that busy. No reason for the poor service and poor experience
I am not sure we will visit this particular fazolis again because they sure didn’t seem to have their act together. I have eat at this one before and did not have this experience. Times before this were good.Mindy S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 04, 2019Ordered a dozen breadsticks but only received ten (only thing ordered), service was extremely slow, staff was not personable or friendlyTamra R
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 28, 2019Great foodChristine B.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 25, 2019My group of students with special needs visited this location today. There were 22 of us total. My coworker called on Monday to let them know that we'd be coming in. When we arrived today, "Elizabeth H" was the cashier. She immediately seemed flustered and asked if we were all together and if we'd be paying together or separately. We explained that we'd be paying separately. She then put her hands up and asked everyone to listen to her. She asked that everyone remember what they ordered b/c a lot of times with large groups they'll bring an order out to the table and people won't remember what they got. One of my coworkers and I explained that the table numbers should help with that. Again, Elizabeth seemed flustered and said there weren't enough numbers. I explained to her that there was no way that all of my students would remember what they ordered nor would they be able to verbalize it (b/c the majority of them are non-verbal but that's why they have support staff). After that, we were able to get through the ordering process fairly quickly and easily. When the last teacher went up to the counter to order, Elizabeth made the comment, "I don't know if it was that group or what but" to which the teacher immediately said, "That was my group." The rest of the staff was friendly and didn't seem overwhelmed and the food was good.Casey B
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Very accommodatingCasey V.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 23, 2019I went into Fazoli's tonight and had to wait to order because a customer was complaining about being overcharged. Then I ordered and I didn’t get a number so I ask if I needed a number then the girl handed me a number without saying a word. I went to get my drink and there weren’t any lids for the cups. Then I need a fork to eat with and there wasn’t any. A girl was on the floor and I ask for a fork and lid for my cup and she said she would get them for me. Well she didn’t come back. About ten min later a different girl came with my food but no bread sticks so I told her I didn’t have a fork to eat with. The girl told me she would get one for me. That girl didn’t come back with a fork either. It looked like a worker went over by where the forks should be so I went over there and saw that person put out some plastic forks and knifes that were together with a napkin. I ate but no one was coming around with bread sticks. So far, I have not had any bread sticks. I was getting ready to go up and ask for some bread sticks then I saw the first girl on the floor (the first one who went to get me a fork and lid but never came back). I ask her if they have any bread sticks and she said “no”. She walked to the front and did come back with three bread sticks and I said “thank you” and she turned and walked away (how rude). The place is very poorly run. I was coming here about one a week or so. This place has really gone downhill lately. I was there last week and ask for some bread sticks because they didn’t give me any with my meal and I was told they will have some shortly. I waited a while but they never came so I walked out, I should have known from last week that I shouldn’t have gone back tonight.Hubert W.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 18, 2019We ordered 2 of the $5 lunch specials. We were charged $8.00 & $9.00 for the exact same meals! Why 2 prices for the same thing?
I asked and the girl said that she had the right price. I showed her the sign and she was rude and said the meals we ordered weren't included on the $5 lunch special. I pointed to the exact items on the sign that we ordered. She still said the total was what she quoted us. My husband was aggravated and paid this total even though I said not to. We had to ask for cups and then saw we were charged extra for them!
We had to wait almost 1/2 to get our food. Which was cold! People that came in after we did were getting their food! A girl finally came by our table as we were almost done and asked if we wanted breadsticks. We said YES PLEASE! but she never came back.
One lady with headphones on was walking around talking to friends but never offered us anything. I went to the counter twice and no one was there. This was terrible service and I WILL NOT go back to this location! I saw one employee and asked for a comment card and was told they didn't have any. She never asked why I wanted this. I guess she didn't care what kind of service they provide to customers!
VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS LOCATION - 1698 Country Club Plaza Drive I St. Charles, MO
Not pleased with our 'server' KIRENDA S either!Linda N
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2018Foods are salty at this location, I not going to this location anymore.Connie H