Fazoli's St. Charles
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's St. Charles
Rating 3.33.3 out of 5 stars
(Based on 49 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019ive been going to this fazolis for years now and thought its time to give my 5 stars on their fast food version of Italian food.
And i would like to give another 5 stars on their breadsticks theyre good all the timeScott H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019enjoy the baked spaghettiJaime p
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019My favorite Italian place!Tia R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 05, 2019Food was hot and the flaor was wonderfulCindy B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 04, 2019awesome staff tonightMike
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2019very nice staffCindy B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 29, 2019Great service/ food was amazingMike G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 25, 2019My favorite Italian place! I really like the staff.Dorothy
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 25, 2019This was absolutely the worst experience I've ever had in all my years patronizing Fazoli's. Honestly, I think my dogs could have cooked me up better Italian food than what I got tonight. The pasta wasn't seasoned, the sauce was barely there, and my little piece of lasagna resembled and was about as dry as a piece of hot water cornbread. Needless to say, I'm a little disappointed.Sonya B.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019Received two pieces of pizza in the drive thru that were almost burnt and tasted like they were a day oldDanielle Lindsay
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 17, 2019Ordered online. Order was to be ready at 750 and was not ready until 815. Third consecutive time that location has had issues with customer service while there.Brian p
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 14, 2019Great food. Great staff.James G
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 14, 2019great Morning staffLorri B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 14, 2019Breadsticks are the best! The staff was great tonight! I wish we had this service everywhere we go!Janis K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2019Can we take away stars? Because tonight's experience is certainly not even worth the one star you must give to leave a review. When our order was taken at 5:39, there were at least three orders in front of ours that were to go. We ordered salads that we didn't receive until after our meal was brought to the table. The fettuccine noodles were cold, the alfredo sauce barely warm enough to heat the pasta to warm. The bread had to be asked for. Hey, at least the breadsticks were hot. That's the ONLY positive besides whom I was dining with. Certainly my worst Fazoli's experience ever, next time I'll spend the extra $ for Olive Garden, at least THERE I KNOW my dining experience will be over an hour, unlike Fazoli's claim to "real Italian, real fast".Melissa L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019Horrible customer service. Ashleigh C. was the rude from start to end, she didn't even take my entire order and rolled her eyes when I asked for my drink. I have no idea how she even still has a job.Amanda H
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019I love to eat at this restaurant however the carpet iin the restaurant is stained ripped and thread bare and it smells disgusting. The food is excellent howeverVirginia B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 30, 2019Probably good food very bad service
Repeated myself three times
Still had to check order at window
Waited ten minutes for simple not pizza order
Was given meal with lid off
No thank you no look no nothing just hand the meal
On second thought not bad advice it was very bad serviceRick m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019We were in line at the drive thru 15minutes before we were able to give them our order. wa got to the window and paid they said it would be a few minutes and was waited at least 30minutesNorma H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019I am disappointed with the St. Charles, MO Fazoli’s. We used to eat there about once a month, however, we now rarely go. It seems as though the service and cleanliness is very hit or miss. Sometimes we are there, things are okay (but not what they used to be) and sometimes it it very poor. We were just there, and again, service was poor. No silverware (asked twice and then given plastic), order wasn’t correct (heard another customer complain about that too...we just ate ours), drinks in dispenser are empty, food served at table in to-go aluminum containers, etc. Perhaps new management is needed.Sue S