Fazoli's St Joseph
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's St Joseph
Rating 1.91.9 out of 5 stars
(Based on 55 reviews)
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJan 03, 2020We ordered our food at 5:52pm on 1/3/20 and received it within a reasonable amount of time and it was correct. Upon finishing our meal my wife went back up to the counter to order us the S’mores breadsticks bites. She was told that they couldn’t make them because they were out of brown sugar and had been out since this morning!!!!
I was in restaurant management for several years and know that normally things such as this are allowed to be purchased from local stores so that customer satisfaction is fulfilled by ensuring all menu Items are available!Ron R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJan 03, 2020Bad customer service. Refused to speak to me when I had issue with the app loading. Rude when I asked for extra sauce. Little sauce on baked spaghetti, very bland. Shrimp was discolored and soup like in the chicken shrimp Cajun.Nikita G
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 12, 2019Store #5934 server was Amanda, my mother and I had an early dinner there today. I ordered the chicken carbonara, which I have had in other visits I couldnt see it in menu, but then found it, order was brought to our table my mothers 6 dollar deal spaghetti and lasanyza was like warm, and my chicken carbonara had mushrooms on it, I explained it never has before. Amanda said very snotty" yes it always has" I said I'm sorry but it never did it was pasta chicken broccoli then you guys started putting peas on it never mushrooms, she again repeated herself but said she would get me some without them, when I pulled up your online menu it does not come with mushrooms nor does the photo on the order board have them on it, I just felt she was very rude and insisted she knew when in fact she didnt, I know from working as a csm at Walmart customer isnt always right believe me but this time I was and she never apologized.thank you for your timeTari N.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019My daughters’ and I had a wonderful experience. The employees were helpful and attentive. This makes us want to come back!Emily C.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 30, 2019Service was horrible. We were the only customers on a Saturday night around 7:30.
I ordered a number 9 (spicy penne) with chicken AND sausage. It came out with normal
Marinara sauce. When I said something the waitress said “I don’t know, I didn’t make it I don’t work in the kitchen”
So then they remade my meal with the correct sauce (spicy tomato pepper) but forgot the sausage, which I paid extra for. I was so mad I just accepted it and ate it and lost out on the extra money because it took so long everyone else was almost done with their meals.
Your staff should know what’s on their menu. And what sauces go with what. That same waitress sat on her phone in the lobby talking to another employee the rest of the time we were in your restaurant.
She also never asked to refill our breadsticks so we never received anymore.
Poor poor poor service.Travis D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019Was very fast and good tasted great and would highly recommend this resturantKerrie Curran
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 09, 2019I did an online order and they forgot half of my order. Didnt realize it till i was already goneKimber m
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 07, 2019I know it was lunch special but I didn’t get enough spaghetti sauce to even cover the pasta. Looked like a few tablespoons.Jean Pratt
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019Tried to call the restaurant to let them know I was coming back for a refund cuz my daughter found a cockroach in her food but no one ever answered the phone.Mackenzie H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019My daughter order the ravioli with marinara and they gave us spaghetti with marinara then on top of that she found a dead Roach in her pasta. We'll never go to this location again. So disgusting!Brendi H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019The only thing decent about the visit was the food, walked in and didn’t even get acknowledged. Finally someone took our order, and she didn’t seem like she was paying much attention at all. We had a $3 off $10 and supposedly she said the coupon didn’t take but never checked before she ran the card through. She walked back to her manager, the manager never came up to the register and she proceeded to say there’s nothing she can do and that was it. If it wasn’t for the fact she already ran the card I probably would of walked out.Kaitlyn K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019I went to the drive through for lunch today and tried to order a primo Italiano submarino.i call it an italian submarino .The girl said we don’t have them anymore.we have promo italiano submarinos in a very smart tone.i told her that’s what I wanted and she got more hostile.i said don’t get snippy with me I’ll go somewhere else she said ok.i come for lunch at familial at least once a week but will no longer spend my money at your establishment.i tried calling the restaurant numerous times but no answerMike S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019Very poor management andErnie m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019This place is the worst. My order was wrong first off. But the salad was really terrible, the lettuce was old and brown and the tomatoes actually had mold on them.Jessica H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019Rude employees and never answer phoneAmber h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019Terrible customer service, waited over an hour and everybody that came in after us got served and then when we said anything about it the manager refunded us voluntarily and we had to leave.. very very unsatisfied and will not be going back. Just lost a normal customerJames w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 21, 2019The experience was awful. We went Saturday August 17th and the girl at the front was very rude. She practically threw my cup at me and didn’t say one word. When she delivered the food she didn’t say anything and threw the bowls on the table. She also got an attitude when we went back to order a kids meal for our child. The food was alright, my noodles were a little over cooked though. Breadsticks were finally good. Everytime we go they aren’t good anymore.Natalee s.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019My food order was wrong. Items were missing, sauces were wrong. I didn't get my husband lasagna. I called the manager that night and was told she would email me a coupon. She said if I didn't receive it to call back. (she said this in a way that made it sound like she might not do her job with care and not like she was concerned about my customer experience.Cassie, s
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019We waiting a full 40 minutes for our order. We had to check on it 2 times. Were told part of it was ready but waiting on the rest. No apologies for our wait.Kim E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019This was the worst experience I have ever had for fast food. I pulled up to the window, the girl said Hold on one moment. I said no problem. She took my order and was very short with me. Then I pulled up to the window, she had her back to it and was laughing it up with her coworkers for 7 minutes before taking my money. Then she handed me my bags and I had to ask her if I had breadsticks in the bag and she just nodded her head. My food looks terrible. Very terrible experience and doesn't even deserve a 1-star.M,B