Fazoli's St Joseph
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's St Joseph
(Displaying 20 out of 47 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019Tried to call the restaurant to let them know I was coming back for a refund cuz my daughter found a cockroach in her food but no one ever answered the phone.Mackenzie H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 07, 2019My daughter order the ravioli with marinara and they gave us spaghetti with marinara then on top of that she found a dead Roach in her pasta. We'll never go to this location again. So disgusting!Brendi H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019The only thing decent about the visit was the food, walked in and didn’t even get acknowledged. Finally someone took our order, and she didn’t seem like she was paying much attention at all. We had a $3 off $10 and supposedly she said the coupon didn’t take but never checked before she ran the card through. She walked back to her manager, the manager never came up to the register and she proceeded to say there’s nothing she can do and that was it. If it wasn’t for the fact she already ran the card I probably would of walked out.Kaitlyn K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 02, 2019I went to the drive through for lunch today and tried to order a primo Italiano submarino.i call it an italian submarino .The girl said we don’t have them anymore.we have promo italiano submarinos in a very smart tone.i told her that’s what I wanted and she got more hostile.i said don’t get snippy with me I’ll go somewhere else she said ok.i come for lunch at familial at least once a week but will no longer spend my money at your establishment.i tried calling the restaurant numerous times but no answerMike S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 01, 2019Very poor management andErnie m
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019This place is the worst. My order was wrong first off. But the salad was really terrible, the lettuce was old and brown and the tomatoes actually had mold on them.Jessica H.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019Rude employees and never answer phoneAmber h
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019Terrible customer service, waited over an hour and everybody that came in after us got served and then when we said anything about it the manager refunded us voluntarily and we had to leave.. very very unsatisfied and will not be going back. Just lost a normal customerJames w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 21, 2019The experience was awful. We went Saturday August 17th and the girl at the front was very rude. She practically threw my cup at me and didn’t say one word. When she delivered the food she didn’t say anything and threw the bowls on the table. She also got an attitude when we went back to order a kids meal for our child. The food was alright, my noodles were a little over cooked though. Breadsticks were finally good. Everytime we go they aren’t good anymore.Natalee s.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019My food order was wrong. Items were missing, sauces were wrong. I didn't get my husband lasagna. I called the manager that night and was told she would email me a coupon. She said if I didn't receive it to call back. (she said this in a way that made it sound like she might not do her job with care and not like she was concerned about my customer experience.Cassie, s
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019We waiting a full 40 minutes for our order. We had to check on it 2 times. Were told part of it was ready but waiting on the rest. No apologies for our wait.Kim E
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 01, 2019This was the worst experience I have ever had for fast food. I pulled up to the window, the girl said Hold on one moment. I said no problem. She took my order and was very short with me. Then I pulled up to the window, she had her back to it and was laughing it up with her coworkers for 7 minutes before taking my money. Then she handed me my bags and I had to ask her if I had breadsticks in the bag and she just nodded her head. My food looks terrible. Very terrible experience and doesn't even deserve a 1-star.M,B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 27, 2019My order was not correct. Didn’t realize it until I got all the way home. Very frustrating!!Dawn Phillips
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 23, 2019This store is disgusting. There was a fly in the water dispenser. The lids were off of the tea dispenser, there was trash all over the floor. The tables and chairs had trash and food spilled on them. The employees did not apologize for any thing and seemed put out to exchange the drink cups for bottled water. After showing the fly, the employees did nothing to check the problem. It was way past lunch, 2:25 pm. I will not return to this store.Roy G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 22, 2019The salads🥗 were all bad, unacceptable. Even the girl at the counter said they were gross. The rest of the meal was excellent.Dixie B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 30, 2019We eat here frequently and customer service has steadily declined over the past few years at this location. Today’s visit was an exceptionally poor experience. The front register was run by a very rude female employee named Elizabeth. I don’t know if she just hates her job or was having a bad day, but I work retail, and you don’t get a snooty attitude with customers just because you’re mad about having to do your job. We had a large party and she was snippy with every one of us. Never smiled once. We heard things like “what do you need sir?” opposed to a polite “what can I do for you?”. She slammed plates down in front of everyone when she brought our food out, and continued to do so with every other customer I saw until the time we left. Again, I work customer service, so I get it, and I very rarely leave negative reviews even for a negative experience, but this was absolutely ridiculous. Consistently glaring at and giving everyone dirty looks, never a single “thank you” or “you’re welcome”, anything we said was met with attitude and pure immaturity.Amber H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2019today 6-27-19 I was eating in your restaurant and was stung by a wasp! my arm is very sore and it upset my stomach so badly that I could not even finish my meal!kimberly w.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019Had the worst experience ever. When my wife and I go into a place to eat, we don't expect after getting our food to have an employee in the kitchen area to go into a tirade and drop the F-BOMB AND OTHER EXPLICIT WORDS while we are eating. keep in mind we were in the farthest part of the business. People had their whole family in there when this occurred. If this is normal protocol I and my family wont be back. In the same breath everyone had difficult time getting their food (all patrons, I do have the original paid receipt and can give the exact date. I sent an e-mail but to no avail.John H.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019After waiting 5-6 min on order, my strawberry spinach & Bacon salad did not have bacon, onions, not even 1 whole strawberry the wrong salad dressing & no almonds. Not happy paying $7.49 & it not being what was ordered!!Robin B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 11, 2019I went through your drive thru today on my lunch break and ordered a baked with a side of garlic butter. I am a vegetarian and 5 months pregnant and your baked spaghetti is one of my daily cravings. Upon returning to my office I find I was given baked ziti which has meat sauce. The baked spaghetti does not. I tried to contact the store numerous times to see about a replacement at sometimes as I could not leave the office again. After trying for over an hour no one ever picked up the phone. I would like to get some type of resolution as I paid $8 for an item I could not consume.Melanie G