Fazoli's St. Peters
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's St. Peters
Rating 3.73.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 21 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 20, 2019I could eat their baked spaghetti forever.Greg H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 17, 2019Dining room felt fresh and the food was fast.James E
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019Baked spaghetti is awesome.Susan C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019Food is always deliciousJaime R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 11, 2019Breadsticks are the best.Joe W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2019the drive thru speed was like a nascar pit stop. I was kinda surprised how fast they got my order done. the food was good..Brad D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2019fast service. friendly faces.Sam H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019service is fast friendly..
My baked spaghetti was perfect.Susan H.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 06, 2019Lets start off with that I drive for a living so I really cant spend my time at busy fastfood places for a long time.
I stopped into your store to get a quick meal and I have to say I was every impressed with the food and service. I will be stopping in more often for sure.John B.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsNov 06, 2019This is the second time I’ve ordered the blackened shrimp and chicken pasta bake. The first I ordered a few days ago it was awesome (hence the reason I ordered it again!). This time I knew the second it was placed in front of me it looked off. The sauce and meat was just dolloped on top and not baked with cheese on top. There was not enough sauce or cheese to mix it up and cover the noodles. Not impressed.Jodi, R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 04, 2019had hair in the speghettitom d
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019I find it to be absolutely ridiculous that it takes over 15 minutes in the drive-through to order three dozen breadsticks. When I pulled up to the window to pay for my order I was hardly graded and no apology was given for the delay. I am not one that tends to normally complain, but the lack of customer service and clear issue Serving customers in a timely fashion is nonexistent at this location. Not only to mention this horrible experience over half of my breadsticks were overcooked. I would not recommend ordering food through the drive-through to anyone.David N.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019I cant even rate this location because its filthy and really bad customer service. I eat at the Springfield location once a week and love it, but wow this location makes me want never step into a fazolis again.so disappointed.Jenny D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 21, 2019Breadsticks were cold upon arrival. Half the sodas were out at machine and ice not working. Silverware not cleaned and had to use plastic utensils. Did not have lids out either.Steven m.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 13, 2019Awful!!! out of salads, brownies, ice, small lids, mr. pibb, did the manager care? nopeJ
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 29, 2019The employee literally walked the whole lobby asked every guest how they were doing and if they needed anything else but myself and one other gentleman. Everyone else was served their breadsticks on a plate for dining in but mine were served to me in a bag. I heard the manager on duty tell customers and employees alike that she was too busy to do anything but when in lobby she would wipe down tables but not check on the guests.Jamie D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Food & service was top notch!Bridget V.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Good food fast service clean and bright storeKathleen W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 27, 2018We did an online order for 12 people, then went and picked it up. The staff was awesome and the food was, too! Fazoli’s never disappoints!,Cheryl S.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 26, 2018I always get a great meal at a great price!Bill L.