10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Independence
Rating 4.04.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 74 reviews)
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 07, 2020I received a call the day before my catering order was ready to confirm it(so nice!), the food was packaged great, it was hot and fresh, everything I had requested was there, they carried it to my car too. I appreciate that it came with serving utensils, parmesan cheese, hot pepper flakes, etc. Thank you Fazoli's for exceeding my expectations. Our staff greatly appreciated the effort that went into preparing the food.Kasey, B.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 24, 2019This is the first time I have ever felt the need to leave a review for l a restaurant, and it will regrettably not be a good however hopefully other customers will not have to deal with the level of customer service that we had to. It all started off relatively well, we went to fazzoli”s and ordered 2 meals. One of them came out incorrect, which is not a big deal. Working in the customer service industry myself I know that mistakes happen, we are only human. I went to go and exchange the food, and the cashier grabbed the Manager whose name is Curtis. He looked at the food, then the receipt and said what is wrong with the food after I had already explained it was the wrong one. He then argued with me that it is in fact the right food and it is what I had ordered through the drive thru. After telling him that it is not the right food(it had chicken in it, something that my significant other is extremely allergic to and in the rare case of ingesting it has to immediately take an Eli pen) and that I would have not of made such a fatal mistake. He eventually agreed to correct the food and he would “pay for it out of his own pocket” he slams his wallet down and drops three dollars bills and states “this should cover it”. I stated I didn’t want his money, or a refund and that I’ll just take the correct food. I believe that it is clear that Curtis needs to have more training and continuing having a manager on the floor who has an attitude towards customer such as him is a failure in upper management and one that is costing the store customersJoseph Evans
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 20, 2019I ordered the blackened shrimp and chicken bake that was being promoted at the register after a lengthy convo about how spicy the other promoted dish was. When I received the shrimp and chicken dish, not only was it spicy, it was vastly over seasoned. So much so that I could only eat a small portion before it gave me intense heartburn. It also gave me and my husband, who ate the majority of the dish, extreme diarrhea within the hour of eating the dish.Bobbi S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 12, 2019My wife went through the drive through at this location and ordered the spicy pasta bake. She ordered it without spinach and advised the employees that she is allergic to spinach. Once she arrived at her destination and began to eat her food she found that mixed in with the pasta was spinach. My wife stopped eating when she found the spinach, but she had consumed enough to make her ill for the rest of the evening and the next day.
I bring this to your attention not because of the annoyance of her not being able to eat her meal, but because this is a serious health hazard and could have caused a much more serious reaction had she not caught it.Ian R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 17, 2019I ordered spaghetti with meat sauce today for lunch. I hardly got any meat sauce just spaghetti. I know your people are swamped at lunch time. I like your food but i may not go to that location again.gary c.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019Manager was sweet about the oopsie with my order, Thank you!Melissa J.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019First let me say the food and service was great and I would have given 5 stars but... Although the dining area was clean the bathroom looked like something I would expect on one of those tiny run down gas stations in the middle of nowhere. The urinal was caked with deposits that must have taken months to accumulate. I took a picture but it doesn’t seem I can post it here. Since I visited right before we left, I didn’t lose my appetite but it was certainly a gross out moment with a smell that was stomach turning. We were passing through on vacation and usually stop there, that may be changed to previously stopped there.Tim G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019This entire experience could have been avoided if first our order was double checked before we left the drive through or the big one, when we called back because part of our order was left out, an apology. Neither happened. When we called back and notified our breadsticks weren’t added that we paid $3 for and asked if we could get a refund the manager asked ‘can you just come back up and get them’. We live on the opposite side of town, so this response was unacceptable. Management 101 is to empathize and apologize, had this happened we wouldn’t of returned our order so lack of customer service cost you $21 and customers since our order couldn’t be double checked or at the very least an apology. It wasn’t even busy so I don’t understand why it wasn’t checked and why the manager felt she needed to treat us the way she did. The gentleman at the counter when we returned the food was the only one who seemed to care, he had to ask the manager for her card for the return. She put her card on the counter and walked off not offering an apology for her mistake, she was the one working the drive through. I think she needs a refresher coarse on how to treat people and how to check orders.Lindy, H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019Anytime I come here there is excellent service. They are always nice and very helpful. They never get my order wrong. The food is always so good.Taylor b
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 04, 2019Love coming here -- restaurant always clean, food hot, servers friendly. A fantastic experience every time.Loriann W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Great food and excellent service.Leonard J.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Food always good and we love the bread sticks! the Freestyle soda machine is our favorite also!Marie W.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Overall, I love Fazoli's. However, I do wish that the entrees came with more sauce or at least didn't charge extra for it. I also wish that the "to go" breadstick limit could be increased to 4 breadsticks.
I always get my food to go and I feel like only getting 2 breadsticks isn't really fair when I pay just as much as I would if I were to dine in.Debbie C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019The staff were super friendly and made sure I was taken care of. I love the coupons and extras through the appSheryl R.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 15, 2019Liz, savana, Shane, Nicole, dean took care of me, and let me place a pick up order super close to close and the entire staff took amazing care of me and gave me amazing customer service and they made me a lifetime customer and I WILL Abe bringing my friends and familyAdam p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 25, 2019Horrible need immediate contactJohn T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 16, 2019Last night we took home our meal and when we opened the penne creamy basil chicken it was so DRY maybe a tablespoon of sauce. I took a picture if you would like to see. Awful! how embarrassing to send that out. Everytime we eat there it has been good, but this was awful. The baked spaghetti was ok. order id was AABCMHJ4AQEF #145 Drive thru, and a number at top 5050. It was at 7:43 pm and I dont know if that was the issue, but come on Fazolis.Estes, L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 27, 2019The employee at the drive thru windows shirt was covered in animal hair. It was so disgusting. There was even hair found in our food. There is no possible way that location is sanitary.Emily, C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsFeb 01, 2019Employees went above and beyond to help me order something similar to an item no longer on the menu. Very helpful and generous. Food was great!Kelly B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJan 24, 2019Great for fast food.John R.