Fazoli's North Glenstone
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's North Glenstone
Rating 3.73.7 out of 5 stars
(Based on 68 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 06, 2020Ordered the meat lasagna and side salad with ranch on the $6 lunch special at the drive through; I did not receive my salad and the bread-sticks were not fresh.Susan M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsDec 13, 2019I had a great experience because of Morgan H. - I had a really minor error in my order and she made it more than ok! TerrificAngie P
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsOct 21, 2019Good Customer Service, Especially by the servers. I recently just started going back after 6 years of avoiding Fazolis, do to my fettuccini alfredowas served "cold" and management at that time did not care or offer any resolution, said "the sauce would warm it up"... So this last visit yielded the exact same result, cold noodles, refrigerator cold, but at least the nice server promptly took care of me with a fresh "hot" plate which was very good and tasty... But not sure I'll go back, just because of the same thing happened after all these years, must be a cooking procedure Fazolis follows, serve cold noodles and let the sauces warm them up?Mike S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019This was the worst experience ever! Three of my co-workers as well as myself came into your restaurant on Oct. 4th at 11:30am. There were 4 of us placing to go orders! Each one of our orders was wrong. I was missing part of my order. One of the orders wasn't even what she had asked for. The third order was the wrong size, she ordered a large and got a small, and the fourth was missing part of the order even after repeating herself 2 times to the lady that was taking our order. We were on our 30 min lunch break and had to wait 25 min for our orders. We come to this restaurant at least 1-2 times a week. When the manager asked if we had received everything. He was told no, that we had been charged correctly but we didn't receive the right orders. However, we didn't have the time to wait for it to be corrected due to already being late to get back to our office. Very disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!Amy L.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 06, 2019Overcharged for my food.Elizabeth, W
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsSep 03, 2019I had a free spaghetti & meatballs, with any purchase on my fazolis app. I went and got it two days ago. The spaghetti was OK, just not enough sauce to barely cover the top. However, the bread sticks I ordered were not fresh. They were hard, like they had been under a heat lamp. I usually love your bread sticks but those were just not up to par. Not saying I won't go back. Just saying I was disappointed this time.Shirley P
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019went thru drive thru today, tuesday 10:30am. the employee shows DT. this lady at the window was awesome. very ethusiastic, she was welcoming and helped me order. she is fantastic. you need to clone her. thanks for the great experience. oh, also the food was greatstephen w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019Service: good. Food: not so good.
Fettuccine Alfredo w/Chicken. Pasta (egg noodles... not fettuccine pasta) stiff, undercooked. Chicken very grisly. Overall VERY disappointed.Jim A
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 14, 2019I had to wait 20 minutes AFTER I paid in the drive thru lane. They forgot to bake the chicken Alfredo Parmesan bake ($5.99). The girl at the window was as kind and as apologetic as can be and gave me two extra breadsticks while I waited. I was willing to let it go at that, but the order was wrong. I dropped off my mother’s food, the one that kept me waiting, and told her how good it had been when we ordered it at the other Springfield location. She told me later there was no chicken in it. This, to me, is unacceptable. If the order was already 20 minutes late, I would expect it to be perfect, not for the meat to be forgotten. My mom has been so ill and I wanted to cheer her up. Not happy at all. Fazoli’s is my daughter’s absolutely favorite restaurant, but this location dropped the ball.Michele A
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJun 06, 2019Worst experience ever there. No Parmesan shakers available. Asked twice for fresh. No breadsticks delivered with meal. Guy stopped to see if we wanted any...there was two of us. He brought one plate, sat it down by other person with two breadsticks. I said could I have some and off he went. We had to catch him again and ask for breadsticks for me. Table beside us heard us and said, I don’t know what is going on, but the service is awful today.Sharon P.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019I normally enjoy eating at Fozoli’s however today has not been a good experience. Ithe two ladies behind the counter were arguing and yelling at each other. I had to wait for them to calm down before they could take my order. Then while the lady was taking my order she started yelling at the other employees again. Once I set down she went to the back and I could hear yelling from there. This continued the whole time I was eating. The name on my receipt was Karen W. I am not sure who the other employees were.Marlin K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 19, 2019I decided to eat at here on a quick break. When I arrived back to work, I realized that my food was cold, and drive-thru hadn't even given me utensils or napkins. I had to drive all the way back, and when the manager came to talk to me, he was unapologetic, didn't offer to remake or give me utensils, and proceeded to tell me it was my fault for not checking my bag. He was rude and unhelpful. I ended up with a refund and no time left for lunch.Destiny S
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 04, 2019Fazolis typically has great customer service! Dine in food is always fresh, and the drink machine typically has all options available. Parmesan is always full at each table, and the silverware is always available. Bathrooms are typically in good condition. 2 cons - if going through the drive thru, 90% of the time the pizza is dried and and/or over cooked, definitely not fresh compared to getting great, fresh pizza 99% of the time when dining in. The only other con, is when ordering lasagna it no longer comes with cheese on it when dining in restaurant. Employees are supposed to carry a cheese grater and offer fresh cheese as an alternative, but often walk off without offering. Lasagna without cheese is no good!Ashlee P.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019I order the appetizer of bread sticks with pizza and drink after I do my laundry at Dills laundromat so works out for convenience is basically all.Candice O.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019Always hot and fresh with great customer setviceJulie E.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Great and friendly Service ! Love it!Barbara B.
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Got the crusted parmesan alfredo mac. It wasnt tasty at all. Very bland no flavor. Highly disappointed. Will not recommend for buying. The cinnamon breadsticks however were fabulous as well as your breadsticks.Rebecca D.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Awesome experienceCraig J.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsApr 30, 2019My party came in 35 minutes before closing, after a long day of driving. We were greeted, and looked after by the friendly staff. They went above and beyond our expectations especially with it being so close to closing. Two things that really impressed us from the staff, was when they asked if we wanted fresh grated cheese on top of our entrees and they also made us a fresh batch of bread sticks. They made all of us feel like family and that’s what Fazoli’s is all about in my mind.Nikki K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsApr 24, 2019I filled one of these out a few weeks ago about a bad experience. I was sent a response apologizing and asking for my contact information so they could send me something. I have sent multiple emails from 2 different email addresses. They all say they cannot send. This is very frustrating on top of an already bad experience.Leann Z