10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Fayetteville
Rating 4.24.2 out of 5 stars
(Based on 105 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019I was not waited on right away I waited 5-10 mins before I was waited on and when I was the lady that took my order was kinda sweet but my food was awful. The food I got bearly had any sauce and was cold. It was very nasty.Caroline Davis
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019how are you?my son is do home for his birthday from the us military and serving over seas. I want to surprise him as. He will be home for the first time in 2 years and will be going back in November We will be doing a lot of travel in the US and was hoping to find food n beverage coupons to your location. Thank you DO YOU HAVE ANY FAMOUS RUBS OR SAUCES He also collects xxl shirts and hats I was hoping to find him keep sakes Any chance to get a fan pack happy thank you. Jon Damico 11 Haverhill st LawrenceJon
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 08, 2019Blackened Chicken & Shrimp Bake. (evening, 10-4-19)
This dish is awesome! The service was excellent.
There was a small hiccup with my order, but it was my fault for not paying closer attention when being rung up. I caught the error before the meal was served, so only waited a couple extra minutes for it. The ladies were most accomodating in getting the meal I really wanted ready.
The blackened chicken and shrimp bake was a very generous portion - I actually had enough left over for a lite lunch the next day. The pasta was cooked exactly to my liking. There was a lot of shrimp and chicken and the amount of smoky gouda cheese sauce was just right.
I definelty recomend this dish and will try to get back to order it again before it 'goes away'.Joanne K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 13, 2019Our school recently did a Fazoli's Dinner fundraiser. I was in contact with both Angie and Jessica, and both ladies were a pleasure to work with. The process was easy, the food was delicious, and the customer service was outstanding! I am looking forward to doing another fundraiser with them in the future!Pamela S.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019Service was rude. Handed me my drink and it was all over the outside of the cup. I asked for napkins and she rolled her eyes. Only gave me two pieces of bread when I asked for more than what they put in the bag. Very rude experience.Carolyn K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 13, 2019I placed. A order last night that was not make ride and hair was in my mealRosemary Howard
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019My daughters and I had a "Fazoli's reunion" last Sat night, and it was THE BEST! I had not been there since leaving Fayetteville 10 years ago, and me and all 3 daughters had never eaten there at the same time (my oldest and me in Va 20 years ago and my 2 youngest and me 10 years ago). We had 8 in our party, and from the time we arrived until we left, we could not have had a better experience! The manager Jessica and her entire staff was amazing!!! Kind, engaging, and extremely generous! Some in my party had never been there before, and they cannot wait to go back! And the food---just like I remember!!! And I took some home for my mom--and she loved it too! THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL FOOD AND FAMILY TIME WE HAD!!! We WILL be back!Jimmy, G
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsJul 12, 2019Food tasted good but the restaurant was not clean; water and napkins on the floor; tables not cleaned off in a timely manner; needed dusting and a thorough cleaning.Andrade, B
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Sorry customer service!!! You call and get bad information, or.if you order something online and pay and when you get there, they dont have it, or when its 30 to 25 minutes to close you get faces like why are you here, and then you get your out of everything....when call to speak to a store manager or ask for corporate number, you dont know it or where to find it, and when you ask when the head manager is coming back to work, well, they are night manager and dont know when that will be....if they aren't messing up mu orders, or long about sending me non existent coupons, they are nasty, rude, and act like you are inconveniencing them by coming into your establishment to spend your hard earn money.. I will make sure I get the word out so my one will eat there anymore!!!! AND I WOULDN'T HAVE GAVE THEM THAT STAR BUT GIVING THEM NONE IS NOT AN OPTIONSabrina M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 02, 2019Anitco is literally the BEST employee. EVERY visit i come here & she’s not present is always so bland! She’s an excellent worker & her customer service skills are exquisite! Thank you all for finally hiring someone to keep the energy positive.T’Ahria Lucas
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsApr 26, 2019Good food, good atmosphere. I don’t appreciate though employees being on the clock and their children being left unattended in the dinning room. They were jumping around in the booth, running into the kitchen grabbing cups and throwing them around. I come to a restaurant to enjoy a meal, not have a sideshow of children.Silva, H
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMar 11, 2019I went and ordered lunch and got our food but no breadsticks. I asked the lady for breadsticks and she walked away and put some in oven but there were some that were on the pan that they were giving to other people and then she said I don’t know if you want to wait but I put some in but i had to go to get back to work to eat so my food wouldn’t get cold. Just was confused as to why I couldn’t just get my two breadsticks with my food as I was supposed to anyways, but they were giving them to other people.Amber G.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsFeb 16, 2019My husband and I drove 30 minutes out of our way to eat at this restaurant. We were excited to find a Fazoli’s in North Carolina as we are from the Midwest and this was always one of our favorite places to eat. Unfortunately we left both disgusted and disappointed in our experience. This Fazoli’s had the dirtiest bathrooms I have seen in a restaurant. Our 4 year old son slipped in sewage spilled onto the floor by an overflowed toilet. His clothes were covered in sewage all down the back of his pants and shirt. My husband said it appeared the spill had been on the floor for some time. The women’s restroom was equally filthy. It had used feminine hygiene products overflowing from the trash cans and onto the floor. The floor in the entire bathroom was sticky and didn’t appear to have been cleaned in some time. These conditions are entirely unacceptable and unsanitary for an establishment serving food to the public. We had to change our son’s cloths in the parking lot in 40 degree weather before putting him in the car to go home.
The food was good although the pizza was a little undercooked. The service was friendly but there were dirty dishes on most of the empty tables and we had difficulty finding a clean table to sit at. The carpets were dirty and the lighting was poor.
We will never return to this location and I can not recommend it to anyone I know.Lacy D.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 16, 2019The Manager That Works Here With The Black Shirt One Of The Employees Said Her Name Was Jessica She Was Very Rude And When Asked Questions She Walk Past Like She Didn’t Hear Anything That Was Said To HerShaToya C.
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsFeb 07, 2019I went to fazoli's today because I had a taste for it. The customer service was good, so no complaints on that,but the food was not good at all. The spaghetti had extremely too much sauce and the sauce was very bitter. I ordered two meals and I feel as though I wasted my money. Usually the spaghetti meals are really good, but not today. If possible I would like a refund, I still have my reciept.Tiffany M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 14, 2018Ordered through the drive through went all the way back to work 20 mins away, realized It was The wrong order (should of looked before I drove Off my mistake) , had to drive all the way back when I got there the girl was very rude when i told her I had To wrong order and insisted I show Her my receipt .. I did And she rudely gave me my correct order. I will Not be eating here anymore.Adrianna D
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 15, 2018The emplyees were very polite and helpful when we ask questions about some of new items on the menu.Wandra M.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 04, 2018Great customer serviceCarolyn w
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 31, 2018Great customer serviceCheryl W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 25, 2018Great customer serviceCalandra S