10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Bellevue
(Displaying 20 out of 49 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019We ordered and I upsized my drink, nothing said. Go to get drink, no ice. I ask, told no ice in store. Gas station within walking distance and another customer asked if they would go get some and was told no. This is something that should have been told at ordering, i would have gotten a small instead of paying for a large. Terrible customer service.Tim B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Food took forever to come. I understand it was busy, however, I feel the wait was excessive. We had to go up and ask for breadsticks TWICE! We were not offered grated cheese upon delivery of our food. No one asked us if everything was ok with our meal. The manager wasn’t here tonight, but when he is, our service is above and beyond. This place needs more people like him working here. Without him, it’s not exactly the most pleasant experience.Bri L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019Aliscia R was very pleasant, polite, helpful and fast. More workers should be like her! Treat her well and keep her around.Yolanda C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019The manager Elyssa was amazing this morning when I came threw the drive thru. She told me that their location doesn’t have root beer and it about crushed me! She apologized and asked if I would prefer something different. Then when I was waiting for my food she offered me a breadstick while I was waiting! How cool is that! She was awesome and I will definitely be coming back to see her!Ashely J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019Horrible attitude towards us and never once sounded pleasant at all and took for ever but the food was goodLex T
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Jess (maybe spelled Jessting?) provided me with awesome service at the drive thru window! She was very welcoming and I had a nice experience at Fazoli's!TTV
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019Food was very good - staff were friendly; however, while the tables had been cleared of dishes/trash, they had not been washed off - it was 4pm and there were only 2 tables occupied. Silverware containers were nearly empty. I was thoroughly disappointed in the ladies restroom - just dirty ... poorly maintained.Pam S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019I did not get the caeser salad I ordered.Don J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019We had excellent service. The employee was friendly and helpful throughout our stay at the store.Aliscia
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019Great service from Aliseia!! Very pleasant taking our order and delivering to our table. Helpful in every way!Daisy B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019The service here was amazing! Best location I’ve been to! The girls who were working behind the counter were so friendly! Jocelyn was the one to take our order and was super friendly and had a great attitude. The manager Elyssa came to our table and asked us how everything was and we told her it was great! We ordered the new item off the menu after asking if it was good and it was the best decision I’ve ever made! Keep having these girls here and we will come back to this location every Sunday!Alex H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 09, 2019Jessica was great!Chad K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019I had a guy named Austin help me out tonight. We were very hungry and he allowed me to order by phone when the restaurant was no longer taking order (because they were getting ready to close). He took our order, and was very helpful with helping us to decide what to order. Thanks Austin!Barbara S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 10, 2019The manager during the night was amazing. She was doing three different jobs and still making sure breadsticks were getting to everyoneJames H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2019Service was amazing. The girls who were working we’re running around calling out what they needed even when it was getting a bit busy.Robert W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019My experience was outstanding! I walked in to order take out and was very pleased by how the manager interacted with the employees. Very professional and courteous, the whole team worked as one. Everyone of the employees were taking care of each other and making sure customers were well taken care of. Quite impressed, I believe it starts with having a good manager, which this store definitley does! When leaving I asked his name, Tom. I will make sure I come back again. Thank you!Nancy S
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsMay 27, 2019Customer service grea but two small pieces of bacon and a very limited pieces of old chewy chicken. Do not make a saladBrad g
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 15, 2019Me and my wife were in a month ago and ordered two meals from the drive thru. When we got them there was no ice in the soda so it was warm, which wasn't not told to us when we ordered. And when we got home which is a 10 min drive our food was cold enough where we had to use the microwave to warm it up. I called to speak to a manager and who answered the phone "what's up" no name or anything I explained to him what was wrong and he took down my name and info and laughed at first when I told him what was wrong and did not seem apologetic at all. He finally said he would send some gift cards out for "our trouble" like I said earlier it's been a month and we have not received any gift cards for it.Ryan Ruppert
- Rating 3.03 out of 5 StarsMay 06, 2019I really like your salads. The only complaint I have is that the Fazoli’s on 84th and Brentwood Square shopping plaza has the music soooooo loud that it is not a relaxing dining experience. I have asked them to turn the volume down but it has not occurred. I’m never sure if I am eating a meal or out clubbing. Very irritating.Mary Jo W.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 05, 2019I went to the store on a Sunday night 20 minutes before closing and the staff were EXCELLENT as well as the food. VERY EXCELLENT!!!! Thank you so muchMike M