10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Bellevue
Rating 3.03.0 out of 5 stars
(Based on 53 reviews)
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJan 15, 202040min wait in the drive through with only 3 cars ahead of me. 10 of that was waiting to order and then the lady taking my order was very abrupt. Finally get home with my food and my 8 dollar salad isn't even full of lettuce. Very dissatisfied with the overall experience, I understand that I usually have to wait a little bit for food at fazolis but this was ridiculous.David M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 07, 2019Ordered from door dash. Said they were accepting orders until 22:30. Order was placed at 22:20 and was not accepted by facility. No call, no contact at all. Store doesn’t close till 11. Had to call door dash to get my money back because the restaurant didn’t bother to call me or DoorDash and say they didn’t feel like placing the order even though they were not closed and the app clearly said they were still taking orders. I hate making complaints and I really do love Fazoli’s but they did not handle this situation well. You either need to edit your hours of operation or get with DoorDash and fix how late you’re accepting orders on the app.Zach r
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Employee Jocelyn is pleasant, helpful, and attentive to customer. She has a nice helpful way about her.Jane N
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 19, 2019Wow! My husband and I were not happy. We were in hurry and the cashier was slow. I understand they are slower as they need to learn but when we finally got our order my husband's was wrong as he wanted the fettecine ultimate but got spaghetti instead. We said why bother when we were in a hurry. Also when I got my pizza it was burnt ( I did mention to the server and he said nothing).... Oh well I guess we aren't going to back to this one....Evelyn A.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 06, 2019We ordered and I upsized my drink, nothing said. Go to get drink, no ice. I ask, told no ice in store. Gas station within walking distance and another customer asked if they would go get some and was told no. This is something that should have been told at ordering, i would have gotten a small instead of paying for a large. Terrible customer service.Tim B
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019Food took forever to come. I understand it was busy, however, I feel the wait was excessive. We had to go up and ask for breadsticks TWICE! We were not offered grated cheese upon delivery of our food. No one asked us if everything was ok with our meal. The manager wasn’t here tonight, but when he is, our service is above and beyond. This place needs more people like him working here. Without him, it’s not exactly the most pleasant experience.Bri L.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 25, 2019Aliscia R was very pleasant, polite, helpful and fast. More workers should be like her! Treat her well and keep her around.Yolanda C.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 23, 2019The manager Elyssa was amazing this morning when I came threw the drive thru. She told me that their location doesn’t have root beer and it about crushed me! She apologized and asked if I would prefer something different. Then when I was waiting for my food she offered me a breadstick while I was waiting! How cool is that! She was awesome and I will definitely be coming back to see her!Ashely J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 18, 2019Horrible attitude towards us and never once sounded pleasant at all and took for ever but the food was goodLex T
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsAug 17, 2019Jess (maybe spelled Jessting?) provided me with awesome service at the drive thru window! She was very welcoming and I had a nice experience at Fazoli's!TTV
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsAug 08, 2019Food was very good - staff were friendly; however, while the tables had been cleared of dishes/trash, they had not been washed off - it was 4pm and there were only 2 tables occupied. Silverware containers were nearly empty. I was thoroughly disappointed in the ladies restroom - just dirty ... poorly maintained.Pam S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 07, 2019I did not get the caeser salad I ordered.Don J
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 05, 2019We had excellent service. The employee was friendly and helpful throughout our stay at the store.Aliscia
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 02, 2019Great service from Aliseia!! Very pleasant taking our order and delivering to our table. Helpful in every way!Daisy B
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019The service here was amazing! Best location I’ve been to! The girls who were working behind the counter were so friendly! Jocelyn was the one to take our order and was super friendly and had a great attitude. The manager Elyssa came to our table and asked us how everything was and we told her it was great! We ordered the new item off the menu after asking if it was good and it was the best decision I’ve ever made! Keep having these girls here and we will come back to this location every Sunday!Alex H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 09, 2019Jessica was great!Chad K
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 23, 2019I had a guy named Austin help me out tonight. We were very hungry and he allowed me to order by phone when the restaurant was no longer taking order (because they were getting ready to close). He took our order, and was very helpful with helping us to decide what to order. Thanks Austin!Barbara S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 10, 2019The manager during the night was amazing. She was doing three different jobs and still making sure breadsticks were getting to everyoneJames H
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 04, 2019Service was amazing. The girls who were working we’re running around calling out what they needed even when it was getting a bit busy.Robert W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 31, 2019My experience was outstanding! I walked in to order take out and was very pleased by how the manager interacted with the employees. Very professional and courteous, the whole team worked as one. Everyone of the employees were taking care of each other and making sure customers were well taken care of. Quite impressed, I believe it starts with having a good manager, which this store definitley does! When leaving I asked his name, Tom. I will make sure I come back again. Thank you!Nancy S