10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Lincoln
Rating 1.91.9 out of 5 stars
(Based on 54 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsDec 10, 2019I waited over 10 minutes to even order my food even when nobody was in line. The person at the registers was saying cuss words that were clearly audible by those around. She was throwing pans and different things around because she was frustrated which I do not think is good customer serviceKatie I
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsDec 08, 2019The food I got was almost cold. please heat noodles and sauce to very hot before serving.pam bartlett
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 25, 2019I went inside to order a carry out order. It took over 20 minutes to make. I carried it out to my car to discover i was missing an entire item, went back in and they semi-apologized and made the other item. I get home (30 minutes away) to discover the items in the bag were wrong. I should have had two baked spaghettis and 1 chicken parm and had 3 baked spaghettis. I obviously wasn't going to drive all the way back. Super disappointed that i paid for something i didnt get (which was of lesser value).
11/24/2019 at 6:05PM
Order ID: AAAZWH2YAEAH
Employee: Kelsey D(who was clearly new)Jennifer G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 11, 2019I ordered fettuccini Alfredo, pepperoni pizza for the side and 3 extra breadsticks (it would’ve been 5 total).
I got fettuccini and some Alfredo, a burnt piece of pizza and zero breadsticks. I’m fuming pissed.Melissa K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 02, 2019We visited the 48th St and Vine location in the drive through. One of the items we ordered was a meal with a Caesar salad. We did not receive the salad and did not notice until we got home (which is across town). Very frustrating to find items missing, even more frustrating when it’s not really worth the return trip back across town to resolve the situation, not to mention the money we are out for the items not received.Rachel S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 01, 2019I don't usually bother leaving reviews because I'm lazy, but I just wanted to express how delighted I was by the employee behind the register. I forgot to ask her name, but the receipt said Elizabeth F. She was so enthusiastic, good spirited, and friendly that it really improved my simply awful day. Thank you so much and I hope this gets back to her.Rebecca H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019Horrible service. Restuarant was unorganized. Ordered 2 baked spaghetti's and took 20 minutes to get. Then it came out in tin pans (all dishes were supposedly dirty but for some reason we were the only ones eating out of tin) A family of 6-7 seemed to be getting all the breadsticks (at least 20) while every one had to wait there turn. Another lady took all 4 parmesan containers and emptied them into a to-go container...leaving customers with no cheese for toppings. By the time they got filled we were already done eating. This took 50 minutes from the time we walked in the door til we left. Many people were complaining. Yes it was 6pm and dinner time but this was ridiculous.Kirk H
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Horrible service. Waited almost 50 minutes for our food. Then only two of the three got our food. No one apologized for the delay.Kristin M.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Very long wait to order, waited over 25 mins to get our food. My meal was cold, took it back and waited again another 10 mins. No need to go back would like a refund on my meal, .Karen Johnson
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 27, 2019Food was great, but we waited an hour to get served. I do not blame the workers as they were doing the best they could. It sounds as though someone did not show up for their shift and it put them behind. I would suggest when it gets busy to not have the workers bring food to people so they can continue to take orders. The person taking orders had to run food and take orders and it took a long time. People in line were leaving.Taytum S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 25, 2019Worst fast food experience I’ve ever had.
My wife and I waited 43 minutes for our food at this location, and the kitchen was very far behind. We didn’t even get our full order. As I sit here, we are still waiting on part of our order. They won’t even give a partial refund for what’s been undelivered.0Zach L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 20, 2019Went through the drive thru on Friday 10/18/19. Quickly got to the sign after the car in front of me was done ordering and had pulled forward, but was instantly told that you were at "max capacity" and understaffed and that I'd have to wait. I waited for fifteen minutes and once all the cars in line but me had moved up a second time, I finally asked if I could now order and I was told no. After I was told that I still couldn't even order, I just pulled forward because there were now only two cars ahead of me and I couldn't back out because three were behind me, and I could drive through the opening in the middle of the lane after one more car had driven off. Shortly after I pulled up, that happened. So during the time-span where my very short and simple order could have quickly been taken but was being refused, the food for three different cars ahead of me was made and served. I worked in fast food for 13 years. I definitely understand having to wait in a drive thru line while orders are being made. But there is no reason why I couldn't at least quickly order and then pull forward and wait in line. Especially not at least at some point after waiting for as long as I had been. I understand being forced to have a car wait to order for a few minutes, but definitely not for anything beyond 5 minutes, and this was for at least 15, if not 20. And since two different cars had pulled forward and there was so much room ahead of me, the cars behind me were honking and yelling because they thought I wasn't paying attention or doing a 15 minute order, when really I was being told I couldn't order.Blake, K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Worst service. In the drive thru for 45 minutes. Then was told they were out of one type of pasta so they didn’t start cooking our food until we were at the
window. When handed our food after 56 minutes he said “uhhh, do you want you’re bread? There’s 3 pieces it there, the rest might take awhile.” Seriously... looks like one person manned the grill. And everyone had an attitude. No coupons, no explanation. Just screwy service and no consideration.Desirae V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019I just got home with my drive through order. I had ordered chicken parmigiana. The chicken tasted funny, so when I took the cheese off the top, the chicken was only cooked on one side. Through the chicken away, feels like a waste of moneyNiki. L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019In Line behind 2 other cars, nobody in restaurant, 30 min waitDerek
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Charles is great at his job in the kitchen. Great customer service, personality and goes way above and beyond to make sure the quality and service is excellent. I want to recommend him on his superior service in the kitchen.John S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019Waited over an hour for food while everyone else was served. Was not offered breadsticks or an explanation during the wait. Servers were not friendly at all. We were totally ignored and we had a 3 year old with us. When the food did come it was cold and very UN/appetizing. Won’t be going back.Karen p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019If I could give negative stars I would. One guy was running the registers while the others stood and talked during dinner rush. I placed my order of two pieces of pepperoni pizza, a kids cheese pizza slice and their advertised dish of the chicken parmesan. Groups of multiple people with 3-5 people came in well after we had sat down. They all had pasta and had their order out way before us. After asking the lady if she could check on our food she immediately said that it was a 15-20 minute wait. After we told her we had been sitting there longer than that she walked away and yelled from the register that our food was next up. The group of 5 that came in way after us got their food after that, which was all pasta. We informed her it was not acceptable and all she could say was. Well it depends on what people order. I was highly dissatisfied and don't plan on coming back.Synder C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019Our lunch was a great experience, we were a little slow on our order but cashier was very helpful, food was delivered quick and the same person who took our order delivered our food with great attitude. My order was not 100 percent correct but I did not say anything as I was okay with what was delivered. But a short time after I started eating Chris and Charles came to the table with my "exact" order. I said I was OK with what was delivered but they wanted to make it 100 percent right with me. In my opinion they went way above and beyond what was required. All three people in my group were impressed with these two young men. Mistakes are made but when they are corrected so quickly, with great service and attitude, that says great things about Fazoli's and the proud people that work there. Thanks for the great experience. Gary KellerChris and Charles
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019Nathan H was phenomenal!!! I went thru the drive-thru and he was UNDERSTANDABLE! Spoke very clearly and was helpful in making a menu choice. Remarkable guy!Dyann F.