10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Lincoln
(Displaying 20 out of 42 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 03, 2019Worst service. In the drive thru for 45 minutes. Then was told they were out of one type of pasta so they didn’t start cooking our food until we were at the
window. When handed our food after 56 minutes he said “uhhh, do you want you’re bread? There’s 3 pieces it there, the rest might take awhile.” Seriously... looks like one person manned the grill. And everyone had an attitude. No coupons, no explanation. Just screwy service and no consideration.Desirae V
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 23, 2019I just got home with my drive through order. I had ordered chicken parmigiana. The chicken tasted funny, so when I took the cheese off the top, the chicken was only cooked on one side. Through the chicken away, feels like a waste of moneyNiki. L
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 10, 2019In Line behind 2 other cars, nobody in restaurant, 30 min waitDerek
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 02, 2019Charles is great at his job in the kitchen. Great customer service, personality and goes way above and beyond to make sure the quality and service is excellent. I want to recommend him on his superior service in the kitchen.John S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 31, 2019Waited over an hour for food while everyone else was served. Was not offered breadsticks or an explanation during the wait. Servers were not friendly at all. We were totally ignored and we had a 3 year old with us. When the food did come it was cold and very UN/appetizing. Won’t be going back.Karen p
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 30, 2019If I could give negative stars I would. One guy was running the registers while the others stood and talked during dinner rush. I placed my order of two pieces of pepperoni pizza, a kids cheese pizza slice and their advertised dish of the chicken parmesan. Groups of multiple people with 3-5 people came in well after we had sat down. They all had pasta and had their order out way before us. After asking the lady if she could check on our food she immediately said that it was a 15-20 minute wait. After we told her we had been sitting there longer than that she walked away and yelled from the register that our food was next up. The group of 5 that came in way after us got their food after that, which was all pasta. We informed her it was not acceptable and all she could say was. Well it depends on what people order. I was highly dissatisfied and don't plan on coming back.Synder C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsAug 19, 2019Our lunch was a great experience, we were a little slow on our order but cashier was very helpful, food was delivered quick and the same person who took our order delivered our food with great attitude. My order was not 100 percent correct but I did not say anything as I was okay with what was delivered. But a short time after I started eating Chris and Charles came to the table with my "exact" order. I said I was OK with what was delivered but they wanted to make it 100 percent right with me. In my opinion they went way above and beyond what was required. All three people in my group were impressed with these two young men. Mistakes are made but when they are corrected so quickly, with great service and attitude, that says great things about Fazoli's and the proud people that work there. Thanks for the great experience. Gary KellerChris and Charles
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 28, 2019Nathan H was phenomenal!!! I went thru the drive-thru and he was UNDERSTANDABLE! Spoke very clearly and was helpful in making a menu choice. Remarkable guy!Dyann F.
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Robbie was amazing, great guy and such good service. I have always loved fazolis and coming and being taken care of by him made the experience outstanding he has such a wonderful personality and is so amazing. Definitely a keeper.Amber W
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJul 03, 2019Robbie took care of My friend and I and this is my first time being here and he was so friendly, educated on the products and helped make my first experience be one to remember. I will definitely be back pretty often because of how friendly and accepting Robbie was! Thank you Robbie!! I hope to see you again soon! Please keep Robbie around because seeing his smile made me want to smile :)!Amy N.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJul 01, 2019This is the 3rd time I've gone to Fazoli's that I've had an error in my order. Today, I ordered a spicey baked Penne with chicken, no mushrooms. I'm pretty allergic to mushrooms, so now I can't even eat my pasta...Not happy.
I got back to my house, had NO chicken, and tons of mushrooms on my pasta. Please teach your people to listen...Lauren G
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019After waiting 5 minutes to get to the speaker and another 12 to get my order, the guy apologized for my wait and gave me a few extra breadsticks. I then was late to return to work from my lunch break, I opened the bag to find I was not provided fork or napkin. I looked at my food to see it was typed in incorrectly. As I took a bite of the chicken it tasted like it wasnt fully cooked, so I couldnt eat it as it wasnt worth the risk. I waited at the dt window probably 5 minutes to watch 1 person, all alone, working his tail off. He wiped sweat repeatedly off his face, it was 12:19:55, lunch rush. What a mess. I tossed the food and told my co workers about my frustrations. Your online reviews match my experience. Please work to better your operations.Amy R
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 20, 2019Did not receive breadsticks with our food. Had to go up front and only had 4 there were 3 in our party.Randall Z
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsJun 18, 2019Horrible experience. The employee taking our order was short and rude. We paid $25 for less than warm Chicken Alfredo, the side salad has less than a handful of lettuce in it, we did not receive ANY breadsticks with our 2 full meals, and the lemonade was watered down. I’m disappointed and do not believe we will be going back.Sydney w
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 16, 2019I went through the drive-thru. I verbally confirmed what was in my order and the employee confirmed. No Alfredo sauce was included. This was discovered when I got home. I drove back to the restaurant only to be handed cold Alfredo sauce and then employee shut the window and disappeared. I stayed in the driveway to see if I could get it at least heated up. Employee was gone. Cleaning employee could clearly see I was waiting to talk to someone but he ignored me. If the product wasn’t available it would have been better to communicate that to me. Not make me pay for a cold product. Especially after I went back to the trouble to go back for the product.Shana J
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 13, 2019Worst customer service ever. Went through the drive through and the gal just dumped pasta all over the floor and didnt care. I have a picture of the pasta all over the floor. And you could hear her through the window saying she didn't give a f***. I work in food service and this was disgusting. The guy taking the orders was complaining that he has to work both the front and the drive thru. There was no one in the front. The food was cold when we got it. The one good thing is he gave us extra breadsticks for the wait.Tasha M
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019If the site would allow negative numbers, I would have given it a -5. Manager was extremely rude and it took 40+ minutes to get our food. Never did get any bread sticks and the manager said that was my problem. UnacceptableRichard Y
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 12, 2019Wish I could put a negative in this category.
Waited for over half hour for our food, staff refused to give bread sticks to us while waiting.
Ridiculously understaffed, restaurant wasn't even filled to capacity.
Very disappointed, angry, frustrated with the service. Worst experience ever.Alex S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 02, 2019great serviceDale K.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019WOSRT EXPERIENCE!! THEY FORGOT HALF OUR ORDER AND TOOK FOR EVER TO BRING FOOD TO US! WE EVEN HAD TO GO ASK FOR THE FOOD 30 MINUTES AFTER WE ORDEREDChristy T