Fazoli's Lincoln - N. 27th St
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Lincoln - N. 27th St
Rating 2.42.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 35 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsNov 27, 2019I ordered a Turkey club and there was a 2 in piece of wax paper inside it. Also one of the breadsticks had a bite taken out of it. Was the most disgusting experience I've ever had with a fast food restaurant.Ryan, C
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsNov 24, 2019We stopped in on 11-17-19 in the evening, and had the BEST customer service from the staff, especially Nate. He was prompt, courteous, and went out of his way to serve us, the customer. You don't much see that anymore, in any industry. Thumbs Up for this young man!!Dave M
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsNov 15, 2019Employees were very pleasant however my granddaughters pizza had black hair all in it. Very disappointed. my daughter was able to get her a fresh slice and a refund however I was unable to eat my food due to a sick stomach and did not get mine refunded.Roni W
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019I went to this location on Monday afternoon wit my boyfriend. We both ordered the #4 got meals and everything. The drive lady was very nice service was good and all. When I drove away wit our food I was very excited to eat but I was disappointed when I got home and opened my food. The pasta looked so dry and rubbery. I took a bite out of it and I couldn’t even eat it. It tasted so bad and horrible plus old. Me and my boyfriend ended throwing our food away in the trash. The only thing good were the bread sticks and the drinks sad to say. Won’t be ever coming back to frazoli’s.Anahi L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019After waiting 15 minutes for my food, which wouldn't have been a problem if there were more than 4 customers in the restaurant total including myself, they finally brought me my slice of pizza but not my pasta. The pizza was cold and the pasta took another 4 minutes while all the visible employees seemed more preoccupied with cleaning instead of taking care of customers as I heard one say something about having a drive thru order to work on as well.Brent K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019We waited forever, the food wasn’t warm, the breadsticks were hotter then the pasta, I found a bunch of small pieces of hair in my food.Fadi D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Great customer service and very courteousJody T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019We are at the drive thru now. We have been waiting since 6:50 and it is now 7:29. We still do not have food. Seems like an extremely long time to wait in a drive thru. We contemplated driving across the city to get food but chose to go here because it would be faster. Joke's on us. BYW, it is now 7:32 and STILL no food.Jim Averill
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Robbie went above and beyond and made my mom's birthday extra special.Paige R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019The line in the drive thru was terribly slow. She said it was due to being busy inside but I watched 2 customers come in in the time I waited for food. There were very few cars in the parking lot when we drove around after getting our food.Amanda F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Wasn't greeted. Could barely understand the mumbling cashier. No thank you no offer to upgrade, or add drinks. Really bad experience.
Order ID AAAZSHWJAECV
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019They forgot to include my salad after asking if I wanted to upgrade to a meal. Spent 30$ no receipt paid cashTom Lodge
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019Destiny and Enrique are awesome! They did a great job and the food was tasty.Jessica J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 18, 2019The lasagna noodles were so hard we couldn’t even eat it. I ordered take out for our dinner and was so disappointed.Karen F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 15, 2019Great customer service! Jolinda was very patient as we struggled to search our coupons and make our lunch choices. She was understanding and very welcoming and accommodating! She was also very attentive to our needs after we were served. She was a vital part of our excellent visit to Fazoli’s. Thank you Jolinda!Jessica J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 10, 2019We order our food at 8:25 and 8:28 and just getting our food at 8:56 food was cold and had to go back and missing items and had to wait again very poor service we should have not had to wait this long something should be doneLinette S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019To whom is may concern,
I would just like to start off by saying that Fazolies has always been me and my co-workers go to choice for lunch and normally have a fantastic experience at your establishments.
Last week my co-workers and I had stopped in for lunch. We were ordering like we always do, and as we are paying for our food some of the employees in the back were loudly using some very harsh and vulgar language. I understand that these things can happen but it was very out of place considering there were families with children in the restaurant.
I know this could be a one off incident but it really made us all second guess coming back again.
Thank you for hearing my concerns about our experience.
Cameron SmithCameron S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 06, 2019Horrible service. Went for drive thru it was closed had to go inside found out why they couldn't keep up with orders took almost 20 min for my to go order. Worst experience ever.Chad S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Great food!Brooke S.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Often difficult to find a clean table over lunch hour.
Food is always good tho!Jim D.