Fazoli's Lincoln - N. 27th St
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 11:00 PM 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Recent Guest Reviews for Fazoli's Lincoln - N. 27th St
Rating 2.42.4 out of 5 stars
(Based on 32 reviews)
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 29, 2019I went to this location on Monday afternoon wit my boyfriend. We both ordered the #4 got meals and everything. The drive lady was very nice service was good and all. When I drove away wit our food I was very excited to eat but I was disappointed when I got home and opened my food. The pasta looked so dry and rubbery. I took a bite out of it and I couldn’t even eat it. It tasted so bad and horrible plus old. Me and my boyfriend ended throwing our food away in the trash. The only thing good were the bread sticks and the drinks sad to say. Won’t be ever coming back to frazoli’s.Anahi L.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 28, 2019After waiting 15 minutes for my food, which wouldn't have been a problem if there were more than 4 customers in the restaurant total including myself, they finally brought me my slice of pizza but not my pasta. The pizza was cold and the pasta took another 4 minutes while all the visible employees seemed more preoccupied with cleaning instead of taking care of customers as I heard one say something about having a drive thru order to work on as well.Brent K
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019We waited forever, the food wasn’t warm, the breadsticks were hotter then the pasta, I found a bunch of small pieces of hair in my food.Fadi D
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsOct 16, 2019Great customer service and very courteousJody T
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsOct 04, 2019We are at the drive thru now. We have been waiting since 6:50 and it is now 7:29. We still do not have food. Seems like an extremely long time to wait in a drive thru. We contemplated driving across the city to get food but chose to go here because it would be faster. Joke's on us. BYW, it is now 7:32 and STILL no food.Jim Averill
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsSep 22, 2019Robbie went above and beyond and made my mom's birthday extra special.Paige R
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 15, 2019The line in the drive thru was terribly slow. She said it was due to being busy inside but I watched 2 customers come in in the time I waited for food. There were very few cars in the parking lot when we drove around after getting our food.Amanda F
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsSep 14, 2019Wasn't greeted. Could barely understand the mumbling cashier. No thank you no offer to upgrade, or add drinks. Really bad experience.
Order ID AAAZSHWJAECV
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsAug 20, 2019They forgot to include my salad after asking if I wanted to upgrade to a meal. Spent 30$ no receipt paid cashTom Lodge
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 21, 2019Destiny and Enrique are awesome! They did a great job and the food was tasty.Jessica J
- Rating 2.02 out of 5 StarsJun 18, 2019The lasagna noodles were so hard we couldn’t even eat it. I ordered take out for our dinner and was so disappointed.Karen F
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsJun 15, 2019Great customer service! Jolinda was very patient as we struggled to search our coupons and make our lunch choices. She was understanding and very welcoming and accommodating! She was also very attentive to our needs after we were served. She was a vital part of our excellent visit to Fazoli’s. Thank you Jolinda!Jessica J.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 10, 2019We order our food at 8:25 and 8:28 and just getting our food at 8:56 food was cold and had to go back and missing items and had to wait again very poor service we should have not had to wait this long something should be doneLinette S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 08, 2019To whom is may concern,
I would just like to start off by saying that Fazolies has always been me and my co-workers go to choice for lunch and normally have a fantastic experience at your establishments.
Last week my co-workers and I had stopped in for lunch. We were ordering like we always do, and as we are paying for our food some of the employees in the back were loudly using some very harsh and vulgar language. I understand that these things can happen but it was very out of place considering there were families with children in the restaurant.
I know this could be a one off incident but it really made us all second guess coming back again.
Thank you for hearing my concerns about our experience.
Cameron SmithCameron S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 06, 2019Horrible service. Went for drive thru it was closed had to go inside found out why they couldn't keep up with orders took almost 20 min for my to go order. Worst experience ever.Chad S
- Rating 5.05 out of 5 StarsMay 03, 2019Great food!Brooke S.
- Rating 4.04 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019Often difficult to find a clean table over lunch hour.
Food is always good tho!Jim D.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMay 01, 2019I witnessed one of your employee's cussing and hitting another employee car when I was leaving not the kind of place I want to take my children to eatDarren R.
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 31, 2019Poor customer service. Drive-through experience. Young man at drive-through window took my credit card gave me my receipt and my credit card later came back with my food and never said one word to me through all the transactions. Saw I Did not get the extra breadsticks I ordered After pulling away from the window. Had to go inside to get it fixed due to long line in drive-through. Wind gusts very strong. Got out of car with my plastic sack in the wind Took my bag paper bag of 2 breadsticks out onto the ground Breadsticks half in and half out. Picked them up went inside and waited for customer service I was the only person at the counter. The same boy who took my money and gave me my food inspected my receipt after I explained I did not get the extra breadsticks and worse the ones I had had fallen on the ground outside the store in the wind. He said fine I’ll get you two more breadsticks. I said I wanted four breadsticks and he could have the two from the ground back. He said you can’t blame me for that. I thoughtHow rude! I asked for the manager he called someone named Lisa from the back. I continued to wait until some other young boy came upfront. I ask if he was the manager and he said yes he had no name tag nothing that indicated on him that he might be the manager I still think Lisa was the manager .I explained my concern. He apologized the first boy did give me My four breadsticks. I was very unimpressed I doubt the manager ever even heard what happened and if she did probably didn’t care since she couldn’t take time to talk to me.Lyn S
- Rating 1.01 out of 5 StarsMar 30, 2019Forgot the straw and my slice of pizza in my combo worst fazoli’s in Lincoln NebraskaEnrique